Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Please help. kind of URGENT*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:30 pm
When my friend logs onto her acocunt, it's fine but her main character(lvl 37) is not accessable. When she clicks on the character, MS closes and it says "Connection ended"
It's just that character. When she logs onto the account, she can log on to any of the other 2 characters on that account, just not her main Lvl 37. Also, in the rankings it says that she's lvl 33 even though she is lvl 37. She told me that her character worked fine before the server check but it still said she was lvl 33 in the rankings. Also, she purchased 2x EXP so it's also kind of a waste of her money if she can't log on to her main. Please help if you have any idea ><  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:32 pm
Omg im having the same problem. Except I can't log into any of my characters. =  

AtomicKittie

AtomicKittie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:44 pm
Nvm its just my main.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:46 pm
Well they did have a server check this morning, so something probably went wrong with the Server Check. But it says theres another server check at 5pm PST. So hopefully they can fix it.  

AtomicKittie

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:48 pm
Ouch. O_o;;

Thats why you should never buy 2x EXP cards.

Such a waste, as you can train and level without.

Blasphemy! (unrelated)

Well, I probably shouldn't post, as I don't even have an answer, but all I can think is...

Have her log a ticket through the site, or wait for an emergency server check or something.

If GMs note this problem, there may be an emergency server check to fix it, thus reporting it would be helpful, if enough people are experiencing said problem.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:58 pm
Well, the 2x EXP card was basically a gift ><
Her cousin bought her NX or something... but still.
From what I'm seeing, a lot of people are experiencing this problem so the GMs should realize it soon and hopefully fix it sweatdrop  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:14 pm
Ah, I see.

Aside from that, an unscheduled emergency server check started about 5~10 minutes ago.

The problem should be fixed soon.

The server check is to last an hour and a half, but it will probably be extended, just like every other patch/check.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:44 pm
A Rusty Nail
Ah, I see.

Aside from that, an unscheduled emergency server check started about 5~10 minutes ago.

The problem should be fixed soon.

The server check is to last an hour and a half, but it will probably be extended, just like every other patch/check.
ya i was on my way to the dungeon to fight fire boars with with some random person and i was kicked and checked the site and found out about the ushedualed (cant spell) server check and thought something was wrong but nothing was wrong i was happy  

Reidyo

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:08 pm
Lol, she can log on but she de-lvled form lvl 37 to lvl 33.
Does anyone know what happens if she were to train right now? Like would the experience transfer to her character when it is returned back to Lvl 37?
I'm not sure how this woudl work :S
Lets say she gained a whole Lvl right now and became lvl 34, then tomorrow Maplestory fixes the glitches, will she be lvl 38?(assuming that that the experience she gained from lvl 33 - 34 is enough to Lvl her up from lvl 37 to 3 cool  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:44 am
http://sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1346847  

zonic69

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:17 am
Thanks eveyone ^^
Lol wow my friend went form lvl 37 to 33 x_X