View Results

Sayd MK X

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:40 pm
Prolouge
4 days after Mario and co. annihilated the sinister bowser ad brought peace back to the mushroom kingdom, trouble was already startin to recreate.For did marioknow that his partners Goombario,Kooper,bombette,Parakarry,Bow,watt,Sushie and Lakiester would be having but an adventure. and that day slowly ticks closer and closer. Meanwhile.....
With quick reflexes, Parakarry swooped down to Mario's house nd handed him a letter
"huh?another letter?I wonder what it could be this time!"says Mario
"can I read it Mario?"asks Luigi
"sure, why not"mario answers
"after lookin at the adress, Luigi exclaims'"Its from the princess!"
Dear Mario,
We are having another party. The one that we had 4 days ago....it needed more flavor.could you please come?Ohh, and dont forget to bring all of your partners from before!Finally,bring a lot of treats! There will be over 250 people, and we will need some food!Thanks!
your favorite Princess,
Princess Toadstool
Peach

"yay!another party form Princess Peach!"exclaimed Mario
Suddenly theres a thunderous knockin on the the door
Luigi said"Dont worry, I'll answer it"
Without hesitation, he rushed to the door, but it was already open
"No....it cant be...it's..."Luigi could barely choke out the words.
"Mario!!HELP ME!!!HELP..."luigi screamed in horror, but it was to late.He was already gone.
Mario was filled with excitment and horror, he rushed to the door, but no Luigi!!
"Oh no, not him.."Mario exclamied

Well that wasthe prolouge stay tuned to learn what ahppens in chapter 1
*Chatper one will come soon  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:55 pm
Chapter 1

As Mario stared at Luigi's former location, it was replaced with some blood and sweat. Luigi was in grave danger, but he had no choice but to continue on. Mario scurried outside of the house, he spied a very rich and wealthy lookin car.
"That's odd.I dont remember it being here"says Mario. "Maybe someone left it here as a gift, but I dont remember anyone telling me that they would be doing this."
Mario entered te wealthy car and was startled as a voice boomed out of the car.
The cars voice boomed,"MARIO HAS ENTERED THE CAR. SELF-DESTRUCTION SEQUENCE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. HAVE A NICE DAY MARIO."
"Oh crud, I better leave RIGHT NOW!!"
Mario dashed out of the car, ran 10 meters away, and waited.In a matter of seconds, the car exploded,sendin bars flying everywhere, and showering gasoline over the house.
"G..gasoline? I'm a goner..."
To Mario's pure horror, a large spark flew out of the car and was darting toward the house and that the house would be obliterated into piles of ash, much to Mario's dismay.The spark was feet, inches, and centimeters from the house!And then...
KKKKAAABBOOOOOOOMM!!!!!!!!
The explosion screeched across the sky, while the enormous fire-power smacked into some trees behind his house, ignitin a flame.
With out hesitation, Mario told himself" I better leave so I dont get caught for somethin I didnt do"
Mario ran to his warp pipe and entered inside.As he arrived at...wait...what place is this?
"What the...this plave is definetly not Toad Town! Toad Town isnt this...dark!"exclaimed Mario in a suprised tone
The place Mario was in now was a forest, a dark forest. The trees were so close together that it blocked the sunlight. MWhen Mario started to look around , he spotted a shadowy figure in the bushes at his feet.That shadowy figure was the only thing Mario was lookin at. He moved to the bush's leaves to spy...Bow?!
Bow said in her usual voice "Mario!Thank goodness you could come. I told Bootler I wanted a vacation, but WAHAHAHA...sorry, I havent been scaring much poeplelately, so I had to do that.anyway, I went to explore Forever Forest, but I was jumped by 17 Dark Boo and was thrown into another nearby forest. This might be an unexplored area of Forever Forest. I'm not sure."Bow was explaining in a shaky voice, so se said it pretty quick.
"Bow, have you been exploring this place so you can tell me which way to get out?"Mario asked
"No and I couldnt.Its thaks to these 4 vines attaching my body to the ground."
"I could try to take them off"
"Would you do that for me?!"
"sure!"
Mario grabbed a vine, but instead a fifth vine shot up and tied both arms together.Mario started to bleed from his hands even if he had gloves on.
"Ouch!That really burns!"
"Sorry, Mario. I forgot to mention.These are magical vines.They shoot from the ground and attack the nearest lifeforms excludin plants and trees"
:"anyway I can break from these monstorous vines?"
"Yeah, you should be able to if you find the Iron gloves, but ther're undergroun right under our feet..well yours but you get it"
"no problem"And without thinking Mario groundpounded onto the ground, and Mario fell with Bow underground into a hidden area. This area was creepy,with poisinous vines for walls and floors and in the middle a floating platform. Luckily they landed on the platform.
"Who dares enter my home,"yelled a loud voice"the home of the sacred Iron Gloves?!"
Mario asked"who are you?"
The scond after Mario stopped speaking;an ugly creature emerged fro the left wall. It had five thorny vines for arms, a ball shped head, baby thorns for hair, and dark green shoes for feet.
"Ahhh, my fivin missing hands!"and to Mario and Bow's horror, it pulled off all five vines an stuck it to its body.How, it had 10 vine like arms moving freely.
BOw said in an angry tone"So you were the one who trapped me and attacked Mario!"
"Correct, nand I did it in search for Mario.I always wanted to fight him. I never wnated to catch an ugly fat ghost."
Bow screamed with her mouth wide opened"FOR YOUR INFORMATION,I AM BEAUTIFUL!THE ONLY UGLY ONE HERE IS YOU!"Obviously Bow was angry.
"anyways, you short-tempered girly ghost.I want Mario to grab the Iron Gloves. To do so, you must complete the obstacle course. Also...."
The creature snet 8 of his ten vines and pinned bow against a wall"no help from your girly ghost friend"the creature told Mario
Mario nodded and looked at the course as the gate dorrs started to open up.Sure it was easy for Super Mario,but M.ario knew it wasnt going to be easy.
So Mario ran trhough the gate. The first obstacle was simply a straight bridge. He knew it was the first because there was a ghostly one hovering above.Mario ran across the bridge and suddenly 5 vines popped up along the left and right side of the bridge.All ten divided but Mario and avoided all 10.He continued to run acroos the bridge, jumping over the vines that attack him.Oncehe reaced the end,however,one thorn smacked him in the face damaging him.
"Ha!So this is the great Mario, already losing to the first obstacle!"
Another thorn swiped Mario and tried to knock him off the ledge.Its spikiness approaching getting closer.The second it touched Mario,Mario dodged it but lost some cloth of his leg clothing.A ringing noise filled the room,telling Mario he had finished the first obstacle.
Mario was getting closer to the Iron gloves, for he had only 2 more obstacles left. The good news was that one oof te obstacles was and ol' classic jumping course and that was Mario's specialty.Bad news was a forgien obstacle he has never seen before.As he passed the floating two, he looked down to find a water slide.But there was no railing the track was flat even the turns.He'd need to get to the bottom but he couldnt fall off.Mario hopped on and started to go down.As mario kept sliding down he turned on the curves carefully.But as he started to reach the end he saw it curved alot so he carefully curved but fell but got hold of the ledge however he felt a stingin pain his hand.He jumped oto the ledge and took tim to look at them.There were thorns with green liqiud dripping off the tip.Mario swiped them off and realized it was acid and bured his hands.
"wow, this course is doing a numbver on me"Whats next A gaint Koopa!"mario exclaimed
The final obstacle was simply two ledges, a mushroom and a ledge with the Iron Gloves.Mario jumpee onto the mushroom,but it shot him HIGH into the air and he landed on a ledge.Here's where the platforming begins!he found many ledges and blocks;even enemies were on the ledges!mario jumped up onto the ledge and walked east aolg the ledge.After squashing a goomba, he procceded forward to some stair blocks.ario climbed to the top hopped over the gap and smashed the "?"block for a super shroom.Mario grew twice his size and procceded. Hopping over very gappy ledges,eahc with a koopa troopa.Mario hopped,onto the koopas for their shells,grabbed the shell and threw i hitting and killing th others.Mario continued,avoiding enemies and hopping gaps until he canme to a warp.He entered and appeared where the Iron Gloves.
Mario found the:
Iron Gloves
That endes ch.1  

Sayd MK X

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Sayd MK X

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:19 pm
Chapter 2
"So I guess i have the Iron Gloves.Now to get Bow"thought Mario.

With out wasting time,Mario punched the platform with his new gloves and the platform shook.It sped over the other obstacles and back to the start.The second Mario arrived at the beginning,the thorn monsters voice boomed out,"Mario,It is time to duel!Lose and die!.Win and live.simple as that,so get ready to learn the power of a true goomba."  
Creative Center [Share your skills with us!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games