^_^
  :)
  8D
View Results

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:17 pm
Remember me?

Hey everyone, I hope you've been doing well. My life is a little less hectic now, so I'll be checking in on Gaia every once in a while.

Here's a little update on me:

My cousin gave birth to her daughter Evangeline on Monday morning. Is the baby named after Evangeline Lilly from "Lost"? I don't know, but I do know that Evangeline is Greek and it means "good news."

College life is...blah. I'm up until 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning most nights, doing mountains of homework. I got a 95 on my most recent College Algebra test. I was really excited about it, since Math has never been my best subject. And, I was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa, which is an honor society for overachieving college students 4laugh Yay me!

Hmmm...what else...?

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. Nothing is going to stop me from gobbling down all the turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing I can eat. Not even my Aunt Yvonne. She's visiting us for the holidays and she suggested that we eat baked fish instead of turkey on the big day. Yeah, baked fish. Can you believe that? confused Eating fish for Thanksgiving is like, so anti-American.

That's really all I wanted to post about.

Oh, before I forget, check out these YouTube videos created by Asians like yourselves domokun I guarantee you'll be LMAOing and ROFLing after you watch them.

Morning Meest
Peelings
Boypren
I Hate the SAT
Put It in Purse

To prevent this from being a spam topic, discuss the above videos!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:21 pm
lol i know the 2 a.m. routine... lol its not fun at ALL! but hey liveable... my dad was a part of phi Theta kappa. lol nerds!  

Omni_Skittles

5,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:51 pm
King Henry
Remember me?

Hey everyone, I hope you've been doing well. My life is a little less hectic now, so I'll be checking in on Gaia every once in a while.

Here's a little update on me:

My cousin gave birth to her daughter Evangeline on Monday morning. Is the baby named after Evangeline Lilly from "Lost"? I don't know, but I do know that Evangeline is Greek and it means "good news."

College life is...blah. I'm up until 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning most nights, doing mountains of homework. I got a 95 on my most recent College Algebra test. I was really excited about it, since Math has never been my best subject. And, I was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa, which is an honor society for overachieving college students 4laugh Yay me!

Hmmm...what else...?

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. Nothing is going to stop me from gobbling down all the turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing I can eat. Not even my Aunt Yvonne. She's visiting us for the holidays and she suggested that we eat baked fish instead of turkey on the big day. Yeah, baked fish. Can you believe that? confused Eating fish for Thanksgiving is like, so anti-American.

That's really all I wanted to post about.

Oh, before I forget, check out these YouTube videos created by Asians like yourselves domokun I guarantee you'll be LMAOing and ROFLing after you watch them.

Morning Meest
Peelings
Boypren
I Hate the SAT
Put It in Purse

To prevent this from being a spam topic, discuss the above videos!

wb back dude  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:24 pm
Mm, I'm not up for watching videos right now, but congrats to your cousin! It seems that this is the year for babies! I have one cousin, and two cousin in-laws who have had babies. Sadly, I haven't had the chance to see ANY of them yet.  

Fuku Taichou

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

HENWY !!!!!11!!11!!11!111!!111one+eleven
WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH.

I would like to congrat your cousin for giving birth to a healthly baby. :] How old is your cousin? In my family, I only have one or two cousins that are actually 20+ years old. Normally, they are still young children. That's why I would find it a little ackward to have little cousins[sp?].

Talking about grades, keep it up Henry. Maths are important. Good thing you have good grades, unlike mine.. By the way, I never got to ask you what you are studying in. Doctor? :O

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:30 am
:'D Congrats. <3 Such a pretty name! <3  

Moonr!se

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:39 pm
Henry! =)

Congrats to your cousin! Evangeline is a really sweet name. :3

AND, HAPPY SLIP VIDEOS. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:18 pm
Interesting .... I think the blahblahblah ... *trying to sound smart*  

PandaaLove

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:47 pm
Happyslip! She's funneh.

But anyways, happy college. Haha. Remember to eat breakfast, cereals can be your bestfriend, and take breaks from studying. Oh and failing a test is not the end of the world. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:54 am
Happyslip is fine, but I like Kevjumba's videos more. I find it more entertaining than happy's.  

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:13 am
congrats pn the new addition to ur family!!!
happy that u still go on gaia every once in a while and not forget up  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff