Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyLittlePwny.!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:49 am
*copied from this page*

Bauhaus Return with New Album!

The recently re-united Bauhaus appeared to leave for oblivion for good after the quarreling on stage between the band members during their latest European dates, but nothing less is true, since they really are planning a new album for march 2008. The title is ''Go Away White'' and this is the first new album of this gothic pioneering band in 25 years' time.

So, thoughts on this?
Personally I'm thrilled, looking forward to hearing this a lot. I really hope that they still can make awesome music after all these years 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:38 pm
If it actually goes through, I'd be very excited to hear it. Each of the members has gotten a lot of experience since the band's break-up (all four with solo projects, and a dozen or so bands between them), so the group could really draw from a lot of that.

While many will be skeptical, I honestly see very little reason that they wouldn't do well with this.  

GilAskan
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:28 pm
I've heard some not-so-good things about the current state of Peter's singing voice... but otherwise, I'm definitely excited biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:26 pm
I´m really looking forward for that album. I was at their concert in Cologne and indeed the voice of the singer got a little bit "worse", but still the main tone is still the same. Basically I have to say for that age that the band has they made a good show and he had a great voice.  

osirisgoauldgoddess

Sharing Heartbeats

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:21 pm
They played some stuff on the tour with NIN that I didn't recognize AT ALL, so I had assumed they were making some new stuff. I'm glad for the confirmation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:00 am
I can't wait. I hope they tour again. The night they were in Philly with Nine Inch Nails, was the night of my 8th grade graduation.  

MediaclCunt

Sinister Kung Fu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:37 pm
A Kiss To Say Hello
They played some stuff on the tour with NIN that I didn't recognize AT ALL, so I had assumed they were making some new stuff. I'm glad for the confirmation.

There were 2 new songs debuted on the 2006 tour, called Adrenaline and Endless Summer of the Damned  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:00 pm
Well I'm excited. I may not sound it or look it in real life but I am. My emotions are not always aparent.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

The Evil Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:32 pm
Joygasm, anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:10 pm
it's going to either be amazing or meh...
it will all depend on if they still had the same magical chemistry that made them great 25+ years ago  

ketchakik

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:42 pm
MediaclCunt
I can't wait. I hope they tour again.

Unfortunately, they won't be touring. It's been confirmed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:44 pm
GilAskan
MediaclCunt

Agh. I've never seen them live....how were they usually?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:49 pm
XWraith_LordX
GilAskan
MediaclCunt

I've never been able to see them either. I had third row, center tickets to see them with Nine Inch Nails last summer, but my ride bailed on me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:00 pm
GilAskan
XWraith_LordX
GilAskan
MediaclCunt

I've never been able to see them either. I had third row, center tickets to see them with Nine Inch Nails last summer, but my ride bailed on me.

That's rough man, I think I would cry if that happened.

If it was from when Peaches was still opening and actually knife myself in the face.

Cockroach Waltz

Awakened Nightmares

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:45 pm
i cant wait untill it comes out. hopefully its really good becasue it does have the potential of sucking, but all in all im getting it the day it comes out.
and aboutt hem not touring after, its true (they broke up right after finishing the album)  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff