Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
"The Invasion of the Half Demons"((a made up anime show))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:28 pm
Hi this is my first RP Hope you have fun!!! mrgreen please read the rules and fill out your profile so we can start thank you mrgreen .

Okay here is the story, there is a whole other world called Kuniki Island.It used to be a nice peacful Island where humans and demons lived in peace.Of cousre the humans didnt know about the demons/half demons living there. But a evil demon king named Hiroshi has made a poison, or disease whatever you wanna call it, that makes demons/half demons turn into blood thirsting killers. Now the good demons/half demons must come together and save everyone!!!
3.if you get killed you can come back to life
4.may add more

Gaian Name:

Character Name:

Species: ((Human, Demon, Or half demon))

What animal you are: ((If your a demon or half demon put what animal you are like fox or wolf or dragon anything i really dont care))

Bio:

Other Info:

Apperance: ((Please only pics, i dont like descriptions))

1. Gaian Name: Sayuki -Uchiha

Character Name: Fujuki

Species: Half Demon

What animal you are: Wolf

Bio: her parents died along time ago. ((will add more))

Other Info: she pretends to be a 6 year old girl in Kuniki Island so people dont know about her true form. ((will add more))

Apperance: true form
User Image
her human form
User Image

2. Gaian Name: Inu_Girl_777

Character Name: Megumi

What animal you are: Fox demon

Bio: She wa raised on the island and she dosent like to hang out with people much. She is a kind caring person she hates the evil demon lord/king.She can be shy areound boys that a half demon or human. She gose love crazy on guys who are with her.
Other Info: She gose love crazy on the night of the full moon.She has a pet. Her pets name is Riku

Apperance: User Image

Her pet User Image

Gain Name: Yuka
Race:Half Demon
Bio:She was raised with Megumki wich makes them sisters. Her parents were killd and she was an orpan whem Megumi found her under a tree. She doesn't have the same thing that Megumi has.
Apperance: User Image

3. Gaian Name: Zetsummei

Character Name: Sero

Bio: He has always been a little strange. When he was little, he used to talk all the time, blurt out anything that came into his head. Now he just stays quiet, not talking to barely anyone.

Other Info: He has been in the human world for about 2 years every since he was dumped by a kidnapper. He ahs lost almost all contact with almost all demons/half demons.

Apperance: (onece I find a picture, I'll put it on here)

4. Gaian Name: Asphodel_Winter@

Character Name: Averil Dora

Species: half demon

What animal you are: Fox

Bio: She was born of a human man and a fox demon. And the fox demon, Peril, killed her father after she was born with suspisions of betrayal. However, Peril has died because of a family curse on every alternate female and left Averil to fend for herself.

Other Info: She has a spirit of a fox, but she can't turn into one. WHen she fights, the spirit can be visibly seen behind her. She is the quiet and loner type, afraid to join people.

Apperance:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Gaian Name: Inu_Girl_777

Character Name: Megumi

Species: ((Human, Demon, Or half demon)) Half Demon

What animal you are: ((If your a demon or half demon put what animal you are like fox or wolf or dragon anything i really dont care)) Fox demon

Bio: She wa raised on the island and she dosent like to hang out with people much. She is a kind caring person she hates the evil demon lord/king.She can be shy areound boys that a half demon or human. She gose love crazy on guys who are with her.
Other Info: She gose love crazy on the night of the full moon.She has a pet. Her pets name is Riku

Apperance: ((Please only pics, i dont like descriptions))
User Image

Her pet
User Image

Gain NAme: Yuka
Race:Half Demon
Bio:She was raised with Megumki wich makes them sisters. Her parents were killd and she was an orpan whem Megumi found her under a tree. She doesn't have the same thing that Megumi has.
Apperance:
User Image  

Bravery-Homunculus

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:13 pm
Gaian Name: Zetsummei

Character Name: Sero

Bio: He has always been a little strange. When he was little, he used to talk all the time, blurt out anything that came into his head. Now he just stays quiet, not talking to barely anyone.

Other Info: He has been in the human world for about 2 years every since he was dumped by a kidnapper. He ahs lost almost all contact with almost all demons/half demons.

Apperance: (onece I find a picture, I'll put it on here)  
Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games