Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
New Pirate Job in Global MS yayayayayay Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

her0in bob

Dapper Fatcat

5,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:15 pm
I know it was released in Korea and they haven't announced a date for its release in global yet, but its been out in korea for awhile I've heard and I think its coming to global soon. I'm going to be an infighter woooo 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:04 pm
It hasn't been released in KMS yet. It's still in KMS Tespia test server. We're the equivalent of a million Maple years away from having the pirate job available on Global.  

madanthony

Pellendro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:25 pm
Considering 4th job's been out for -how long has it been, now?- and we still don't have it...yeah, it'll be a long while before we get a big change like that.

But still...*PIRATE* job? What the heck?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:15 pm
Pellendro
Considering 4th job's been out for -how long has it been, now?- and we still don't have it...yeah, it'll be a long while before we get a big change like that.

But still...*PIRATE* job? What the heck?

You haven't heard?

Its a pirate job...

It branches off towards Infighters and Gunslingers.

Infighters are like Warrior Bandits who use Knuckle weapons.

Gunslingers are like Archer Sins who use Guns for weapons.

Enough said.

Infighters FTW!
Bandits FTW!

But seriously, we're not getting it for ages.

Whatever made you think we're getting it soon, completely toss that whatever aside.

A Rusty Nail

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:21 am
I wish it would come out in GmS soon, I can't wait to make an Infighter gonk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:24 pm
Judging from my reaction to the news, I'd thought it rather obvious I hadn't heard previously.

What I find odd is that "Pirate" isn't exactly the most likely class you'd think about. You've four of the typical classes as first jobs, and some of the others are already included as second jobs. But Pirates are kinda...a mix between Warriors and Thieves, no?

Know what I'd like to see? A class that specializes in summons, or perhaps constructed minions.  

Pellendro

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:30 am
Pellendro
Judging from my reaction to the news, I'd thought it rather obvious I hadn't heard previously.

What I find odd is that "Pirate" isn't exactly the most likely class you'd think about. You've four of the typical classes as first jobs, and some of the others are already included as second jobs. But Pirates are kinda...a mix between Warriors and Thieves, no?

Know what I'd like to see? A class that specializes in summons, or perhaps constructed minions.

It would be interesting, but then you could say its a mixture of Mages and...yeah. O_o;;

Lol.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:17 pm
well as a pirate supporter i'm happy about this. though i thought they'd do a necromancer type job wayy before a pirate.

i mean i thought bandits were the pirates and assassins were the ninjas.

anyways i'm sure it'll inspire me to start playing maple again regularly when it comes to GMS whenever that'll be. i just dunno if i'll be a gunslinger or infighter.

infighter seems to take a lot of hits and having a CB in the past i know how annoying and costly that can be but ranged classes kind of bore me, so i'm 50/50 and i'll decide at the last minute probably. sweatdrop

from the videos i've seen both classes appeared kind of weak, but then again the chars probably didn't have much of their stuff scrolled since it's on a test server, no need really.

candy kaiju

Toxic Unicorn

12,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:15 pm
O wow, pirates sound awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:52 pm
- d i 3 s 3 k t -
well as a pirate supporter i'm happy about this. though i thought they'd do a necromancer type job wayy before a pirate.

i mean i thought bandits were the pirates and assassins were the ninjas.

anyways i'm sure it'll inspire me to start playing maple again regularly when it comes to GMS whenever that'll be. i just dunno if i'll be a gunslinger or infighter.

infighter seems to take a lot of hits and having a CB in the past i know how annoying and costly that can be but ranged classes kind of bore me, so i'm 50/50 and i'll decide at the last minute probably. sweatdrop

from the videos i've seen both classes appeared kind of weak, but then again the chars probably didn't have much of their stuff scrolled since it's on a test server, no need really.

But why would they have scrolled stuff anyways?

Real pros use average equips.

As long as you can level and get by, its all good, so why waste time and money?

A Rusty Nail

UmmYusuf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:35 pm
Hmmm.... a pirate. I think that would be more boring then a crossbowman (which is what I am) but what do I know, I'm old. Know a gunslinger would be cool, I think. My son says a shaman.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:07 pm
Yeah, new jobs.
Just gotta wait a few years for GMS to get them. xd  

HONKMACHINE

Tentacle Bondage

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:19 pm

It'll be even longer before europe gets them.

I'll most likely have quit or something by the time they arrive there. stare

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:22 pm
But doesn't europe already have 3rd job or something?

They're moving mighty fast, arent they?

A Rusty Nail

Tentacle Bondage

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:26 pm
A Rusty Nail
But doesn't europe already have 3rd job or something?

They're moving mighty fast, arent they?

No, not yet.

In the last patch we got the Mushroom Shrine.

tbh I think we probably should have gotten the 3rd job at the time of the monster invasion, probably even sooner.

Its just a shame seeing as we already have several players on 4th job levels. -_-

Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff