Reply The L Guild Forum
LOL, Roffle!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:27 am
My friend was watching the recent episode of Heroes, and according to him there's a character in it whose name is L, looks like Light, but acts like Misa. I haven't watched a single episode ((and I don't know what I'm missing)) but to anyone who has, is this true?? And does it make you laugh?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:41 am
I've never watched Heroes, but I have another TV-related Death Note thing.

One of my friends watches America's Next Top Model, and apparently there was an episode where they went to Japan for a manga-style theme. And then, something about a fangirl who was into Death Note and said that L was her husband and that she was sad that he died.
o_o" The friend that told me this doesn't seem like a liar... but you never know. Does anyone watch America's Next Top Model?  

mond -an- mitternacht

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:16 pm
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
I've never watched Heroes, but I have another TV-related Death Note thing.

One of my friends watches America's Next Top Model, and apparently there was an episode where they went to Japan for a manga-style theme. And then, something about a fangirl who was into Death Note and said that L was her husband and that she was sad that he died.
o_o" The friend that told me this doesn't seem like a liar... but you never know. Does anyone watch America's Next Top Model?

It wasn't manga-styled, it was Tokyo Street Fashion styled. One of the judges made a comment something like "You look like a japanese cartoon character." (It was a compliment because the photo was suppose to be colorful and out there. ) But besides that I didn't see anyone on there that said anything about Death Note.

... This topic seems a bit out of place. D:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:40 pm
You know, I was actually talking to some people on MSN at the time I was watching Heroes, and I flipped out and started spouting off random cuss words. Because until I looked up her charecters name on IMDB, I thought her name was L. But it was Elle. I'm still mad at her for taking his pronunciation D:<.

I can see Elle more as Hei though. Since Hei controls electricity like that. (Darker than Black n 3n.)

. 3.

`McLaren

Konfekt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:21 pm
Ehhh there was someone on CSI named Kira xD  
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items