Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Other Games Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VIDJA GAMES
  HELLZ YEAH
  OHNOES
View Results

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:08 pm
Like the Other Anime/Manga discussion topic. Sure, //IMOQ and G.U. are amazing, but there are other games that deserve our love, too, right? Here's where we can fanboy/fangirl over them! I'm sorry if there was a topic like this before. I didn't see one...

First and foremost, I can't stop playing Persona3. Help me. I'm almost 60 hours into it. Oh god, why?

Secondly, my favorite game series besides .hack would have to be the Kirby series. It's so adorable. My favorite characters are 0², Kirby, and Marx. ... Yes, two of them are villains. But they're awesome villains. Out of that series, my favorite game is Kirby Superstar. Shortly after that, I must go with the Smash Brothers series. Melee was awesome and Brawl is gonna PWN. Screw Sonic, it has KING FREAKIN' DEDEDE. 8Db

My favorite game ending besides "Redemption"'s ending, of course... was the ending to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. IT'S A PARAAAADE~ Because I am honestly one of the worst gamers in the history of mankind, I haven't beaten very many games, so it's hard for me to judge endings.

I have an undying hatred for the Halo series. Which, sadly, could've probably been avoided had I lived somewhere else. To demonstrate why, I pose a situation. It was Friday night/ Saturday morning, approximately 4 AM. I had to go into my brother's room and tell him to STFU because he was screaming at said game. neutral I was unamused.

As for the next-gen systems, I have a Wii, but I don't use it as much as I probably should. I've always been a Nintendo child, shush!

FINALLY... I have been questing on and off for several years now for Bomberman 64. Yes, I have Bomberman Generation, and Bomberman: Act Zero WHICH IS NOT BOMBERMAN, I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY a;lkfjaslkjf can go die in a fiery pit. However, the 64 version was so cute. Oh god, I loved it so much. I want iiittt~

Textwall of fangirling out of the way... YOU, dear gamers, can contribute! Tell us your woes, your favorites, you're stickiest gaming situations! It's all up for grabs!

Discussion starters:
•First game?
•Favorite series/game?
•Favorite game character/boss/ending/whatever?
•Systems? PS3 vs. Wii vs. 360?
•Good video game music?
•Got a game you're questing for that you can't seem to find?
•Least favorite series/game/character/boss/etc.?
•Whatcha playin' now?
biggrin And anything else I might've missed!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:21 pm
User Image

'Cause I have no life outside of the computer and my PS2, I'm somewhat of a gamer. *Stares at PS2, foams at mouth*
My first game was actually Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. It took me almost three years to beat ._. (Stupid Voldemort and his binding spells D<)
In that time, Harry Potter did become one of my favorite game series (Bested only by .hack, Silent Hill, and Devil May Cry (Vergil and Dante=LOVE)
Aaannnddd, I happen to be questing for the 4th edition of the .hack//IMOQ. NO ONE has eet, and of course that's rated as the best game in that whole series. >>
As for my gaming systems, I'm a PS2 girl. I refuse to buy PS3 or any other next-gen systems. xD
And lastly, my favorite game ending has to be the one for Silent Hill 2. That game has a variety of different endings (Some of which are these hilarious joke ones), most of which are awesome. Of course, I ended up getting the shitty, boring, happily ever after ending ;~;

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

Sanus Ex Machina

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:07 pm
My first video game was Mario Kart 64. xD
IT WAS PRETTY ADDICTING.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:42 pm
my first game was CTR *crash team racing* loved that game <3 me and my sis would always beat my dad at it XD  

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:55 pm
@Deus De Saturnus- I've always wanted to play the Silent Hill series. =< I never got around to it, though...

@Griever- OH MY GOD, MARIO KART 64. I PWN as Toad. That game is so fun. Double Dash just doesn't compare. =<

@Midori- xd ; I've actually never played a game in the Crash series...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:55 pm
•First game? Pokemon Red
•Favorite series/game? .Hack// + Pokemon + Golden Sun
•Favorite game character/boss/ending/whatever? ALkjglkjsg. Ovan. No, uh... Golden suns ending was pretty awesome
•Systems? PS3 vs. Wii vs. 360? PS3 will have my heart because of bandai, but Wii is more fun
•Good video game music? Golden sun was pretty awesome
•Got a game you're questing for that you can't seem to find? Sheep Herder
•Least favorite series/game/character/boss/etc.? ENDING OF DRAGON WARRIOR MONSTERS MADE ME FART OUT OF RAGE
•Whatcha playin' now? Nothing. I don't do video games.

Shialu

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:01 pm
fk12

*GASP* i love the crash bandicoot games. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:41 pm
fk12
@Deus De Saturnus- I've always wanted to play the Silent Hill series. =< I never got around to it, though...

User Image

The series is really good, if you like getting major chills and having your brain repeatedly raped with new (and almost always important) information. XD
I've only ever beaten the second, although I've played most of the other games with friends, etc.
I'm still questing the fabled dog ending for the second. I hear it's hilarious. : D

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

Sanus Ex Machina

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:37 pm

•First game crash bandicoot
•Favorite series/game? .hack,SH,FF,sonic,DMC
•Favorite game character/boss/ending/whatever? character: theres so many >< Boss:vayne FFXII *he was challenging. Endin: theres a few
•Systems? PS3 vs. Wii vs. 360?Wii all the way. but i do like the PS3
•Good video game music? FF and .hack series
•Got a game you're questing for that you can't seem to find? shadow hearts* i did find it but i got the DMC special pack*
•Least favorite series/game/character/boss/etc.? basically games that are based off of anime like FMA and inuyasha
•Whatcha playin' now? FFXII and DMC 3*soon to be playin FFXII revent wings*
i felt like fillin it out X3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:47 am
fk12

@Griever- OH MY GOD, MARIO KART 64. I PWN as Toad. That game is so fun. Double Dash just doesn't compare. =<

Toad was my favorite character. :0
I remember my dad was always Princess Peach FOR WHATEVER REASON.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:12 pm
my dad usually picks the villain of the series.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:08 pm
xD
WELL NOT MY DAD.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items