Milk Tea?
  Chocolate Milk?
  Coffee?
  CHEESE MONKIES!
View Results

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:18 am
HIATUS!

Yup yup chicky ish going on hiatus. Ive been far too lazy to reply to my PMs and im rarely in the chaterbox thread anymore. Though i do stop by here regularly. :]

My visits are going to slow due to the fact that im looking to pick up a second job for a bit before school starts. ( cheese_whine ) So Instead of letting everyone think that ive fallen off the face of the earth... as much fun as i would have with that i decided to let everyone know im going to be mia.

I was going to send out one of those lame massive PMs to everyone but gaia no longer has that feature to send your whole friends list one PM. THANKS SPAMMERS! mad So i figure since most everyone i talk to comes here that i would just leave my mark here. Hope no one minds.

^-^

Anyways! If ya need to get a hold of me my msn is up there with my status bar thing, along with aim, and yahoo. (You wont find me on those last two much though.) So just holla there if you need to find me. 3nodding Cellular is on for those that have the number. heart

Later everyone! heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*clings* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU one of the few people who love me is leaving for a while T___________T
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-v-Lust-v-

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:09 pm
[Boo Boo Kitty]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*clings* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU one of the few people who love me is leaving for a while T___________T
Awww silly you have my myspace, msn and my cell. Ill be found by you. ^-^ heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:44 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
[Boo Boo Kitty]

*looks at people reading*
but they dont know that... X3

-v-Lust-v-

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:30 am
Take care of yourself and come back soon k? ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:39 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
OoChIcKeNoO
[Boo Boo Kitty]

*looks at people reading*
but they dont know that... X3

You look cute like that Boo Boo!  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:31 am

4laugh
thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:57 am
i post here cuz i wanna cool  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Takalis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:29 am
we still love ya. enjoy yourself.

-is on hiatus from the forums- ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:19 pm
*hugs* chicky .. Just when i got back from mine smile  

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

getchuatnite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:31 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
HIATUS!

Yup yup chicky ish going on hiatus. Ive been far too lazy to reply to my PMs and im rarely in the chaterbox thread anymore. Though i do stop by here regularly. :]

My visits are going to slow due to the fact that im looking to pick up a second job for a bit before school starts. ( cheese_whine ) So Instead of letting everyone think that ive fallen off the face of the earth... as much fun as i would have with that i decided to let everyone know im going to be mia.

I was going to send out one of those lame massive PMs to everyone but gaia no longer has that feature to send your whole friends list one PM. THANKS SPAMMERS! mad So i figure since most everyone i talk to comes here that i would just leave my mark here. Hope no one minds.

^-^

Anyways! If ya need to get a hold of me my msn is up there with my status bar thing, along with aim, and yahoo. (You wont find me on those last two much though.) So just holla there if you need to find me. 3nodding Cellular is on for those that have the number. heart

Later everyone! heart

IT'S OVER 9000!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:24 am
windgrave
OoChIcKeNoO
HIATUS!

^-^

Later everyone! heart

IT'S OVER 9000!!
THAT CANT' BE RIGHT!!! CAN IT??!??!  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:08 pm
Smokey5000
windgrave
OoChIcKeNoO
HIATUS!

^-^

Later everyone! heart

IT'S OVER 9000!!
THAT CANT' BE RIGHT!!! CAN IT??!??!
YOU ZIP IT YOU! **POINTS**

I miss ya bro! heart

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items