Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The thread to discuss the DM’s discussion thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:47 pm
random mistakes
I have a comment about the recent nerfings:

Ookay, when you changed meteor, that only affected about two people: Darksun and Firu

When you changed Fire-ball, you affected every mage, fighter-mage, and soon to be fighter-mage in the guild...

AND can you please change my useless fire-ball into an energy-burst and either stunning blow, or a lesser mana-shield ((Preferable stunning blow)). I'm little more than useless unless I can get a nuke spell I could use every round ((That isn't my dinky nerfed singe))
If you wish I will give you energy-burst and either stunning blow, or a lesser mana-shield, or you can get Over Blast if you wish. I don’t see that big of a deal to the set you want so just pick and it will be taken care of.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:44 pm
energy-burst and stunning blow please!  

random mistakes

Androsia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:47 pm
DM of Death
Androsia
User Name: Androsia
Character name: Androsia (24)
Attack: 0
Defense: 0
Combat Dice: 0
Magic: 8
Life: 15 (3)
Equip: 2
Abilities: Loremaster (3), Skilled Caster (4), Fast Caster (4)
Items: Otter Charm (life +2), Shop Ticket
Spells: Fireball, Overblast, Lesser Mana Shield, Stun Bolt
Actions: none
Money: 0 chips

Organization: The Illuminati

One question what about the people who just started quests with their old stats?

ok so you are trading your energy burst and your stunning blow for overblast? Just making sure before I ok everything!

Yes please? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:41 am
Androsia
DM of Death
Androsia
User Name: Androsia
Character name: Androsia (24)
Attack: 0
Defense: 0
Combat Dice: 0
Magic: 8
Life: 15 (3)
Equip: 2
Abilities: Loremaster (3), Skilled Caster (4), Fast Caster (4)
Items: Otter Charm (life +2), Shop Ticket
Spells: Fireball, Overblast, Lesser Mana Shield, Stun Bolt
Actions: none
Money: 0 chips

Organization: The Illuminati

One question what about the people who just started quests with their old stats?

ok so you are trading your energy burst and your stunning blow for overblast? Just making sure before I ok everything!

Yes please? xd

OK your taken care of! have fun smile  

DM of Death

random mistakes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:52 am
When you said conformation... Did you mean by me?

If so... Yes, I wish to change skilled castor for fast castor, and my fire-ball to an energy-burst and stunning blow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:57 am
random mistakes
When you said conformation... Did you mean by me?

If so... Yes, I wish to change skilled castor for fast castor, and my fire-ball to an energy-burst and stunning blow.

Comming right up!  

DM of Death

OfficeMaster86

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:59 pm
I saw what Amp was talking about in the DM Discussion thread about the Force Field. Personally I think if it were changed to something like this it would be better:

Force Field: E2
You may pay 2 MP to set your temporary Life Layer to 10.

If it were made with this way, it would be more like a slightly buffed Fighter's Mana Shield with an equip cost.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:01 pm
(I'll add your suggestion to the options.)  

DM of Death

-A M P-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:11 pm
Man, Gerbo is on a power trip apparently, First he takes on the santa boss single handedly, and now he's whomping the crap out of everyone in the Warehouse.

I think the demon inside his is starting to come out... This will make for some interesting RPing in the future...

Mwahahahahahahaha. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:51 pm
*Djanni, tired of seeing all the people with demons inside them, decides to retire the Fire and live the peaceful hermetic life of a kumquat farmer...*

((j/k))  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:02 pm
l.a.v.
*Djanni, tired of seeing all the people with demons inside them, decides to retire the Fire and live the peaceful hermetic life of a kumquat farmer...*

((j/k))

What the hell is a kumquat confused …… on second though. xp

A small oval orange fruit, related to citrus fruits, with sweet skin and tart flesh, eaten whole or preserved

There answered my own question. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:12 pm
FARGORE
l.a.v.

((j/k))

What the hell is a kumquat confused …… on second though. xp

A small oval orange fruit, related to citrus fruits, with sweet skin and tart flesh, eaten whole or preserved

There answered my own question. rolleyes

I love kumquats blaugh
eating them, saying their name...they are the perfect fruit.
(and useful for making very racy jokes too...)  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

DM of Death

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:12 pm
Just to let you know, Gerbo made a pact with a cursed one, a Greater Demon lord that was banished to the mortal realm, that merged his soul with his, under the condition that The demon would help Gerbo defeat the anceint Evil arch-lich Akinar, if Gerbo would find for him ultimate magical power...

You'll find out about it in greater detail, if i ever get around to writing the rest of Gerbo's story...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:28 pm
DM of Death
Just to let you know, Gerbo made a pact with a cursed one, a Greater Demon lord that was banished to the mortal realm, that merged his soul with his, under the condition that The demon would help Gerbo defeat the anceint Evil arch-lich Akinar, if Gerbo would find for him ultimate magical power...

You'll find out about it in greater detail, if i ever get around to writing the rest of Gerbo's story...

That’s funny, speaking of story’s I just got done posting ch. 6 of the anime story.  

FARGORE
Captain

random mistakes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:09 pm
[Saying something out of kindness] Would you consider lifting the ban on Kowasauni if he promised to keep the mule out of RPS? Or atleast cut all ties to Daustua? [/SSOOK]  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff