Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The thread to discuss the DM’s discussion thread. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:33 pm
Here is where the players can talk about what the DM’s are discussing. We’ll keep an eye on this thread to monitor your feedback.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:59 pm
...Jeolous sauce...  

Zazzy_Wazzy

Wedry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:14 pm
It's much more fun being a player. Good luck to all the prospective DM's. I know my wife (l.a.v.) has a pretty strong imagination, and an incredible creative drive; so if she makes it, be prepared for awesomeness! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:26 pm
Yes, the current acolytes, dm's and nominees for acolytes are all great. I trust in any decision the guild makes, but I also think that there are other people that should have the chance to be an acolyte. Not saying I should, because I'm a newbie. It would be fun, but this guild would die if I were put in charge of anything. Perhaps its the fact that you dont want to, but I think you fury would be a great dm, also AMP has put a lot into this guild and I would like to see him be an acolyte. But thats just my opinion. Hopefully we can get lots more DM's. Then maybe I wouldn't be so bored in the Miyr School... hint hint...  

Zazzy_Wazzy

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:28 pm
Aw, Fury, flattery will get you everywhere wink

To Zazzy: blaugh ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:30 pm
Thanks but no thanks Zazzy. I appreciate the comment, but I am a player at heart. I love the game; the thought of being in charge makes my teeth hurt. I'll stick to my training grounds. I don't mind helping the new members understand the system better; ultimately it makes it more fun for us all. For now, I enjoy testing the limits of the DM's to help better define how the system works. That's good enough for me! mrgreen  

Wedry

Zazzy_Wazzy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:33 pm
You're welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:36 pm
Zazzy_Wazzy
Yes, the current acolytes, dm's and nominees for acolytes are all great. I trust in any decision the guild makes, but I also think that there are other people that should have the chance to be an acolyte. Not saying I should, because I'm a newbie. It would be fun, but this guild would die if I were put in charge of anything. Perhaps its the fact that you dont want to, but I think you fury would be a great dm, also AMP has put a lot into this guild and I would like to see him be an acolyte. But thats just my opinion. Hopefully we can get lots more DM's. Then maybe I wouldn't be so bored in the Miyr School... hint hint...

That matter has been discussed with GC and hopefully that thread will be made active again. biggrin  

FARGORE
Captain

Zazzy_Wazzy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:11 pm
OK Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:00 am
Zazzy! Hey thanks for name drop! Though i think I might have to play some catch up before I can achive DM status, because of my extended Gaia vacation and all.

Though heres some random specualtion for us all... Did anyone notice that there is in fact a new DM? Look in the DM info thread... The DM of Death... any news about this?? Am I the only one that saw it?  

-A M P-

Zazzy_Wazzy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:11 am
At the mention of DM of Death, Luc fades from his happy self into a dark haze. "THE GREAT DM OF DEATH SHALL BE RESURRECTED TOMORROW ON 11/11/07 YOU SHALL ALL BEWARE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:30 am
What?? Really? How do you know this?  

-A M P-

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:26 am
Check out the Dm of Death's only post. In white letters it says 11/11/07  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:40 am
Odd.... So we have a new DM then? And we are recruiting for acolyte DM's?

Nice! looks like we are getting ready for the winter rush...

Where is this "DM of Deaths" post at?  

-A M P-

Zazzy_Wazzy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:30 pm
His 1 post is in the meets and greets thread. As for how I know of him, it is because I have been chosen. My one task is to warn you all that tomorrow is the day of judgment, when DM shall be resurrected and bring chaos upon all who defy.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff