Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The first DM discussion thread.(Current topic:Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atrus_Legnacra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:18 pm
FARGORE

Also: GC13 has turned guild owner ship over to me and has left the guild. He no longer wishes to be part of it. From here on I am the one and only Major DM, so all final decisions are subject to me. I will do my best to be fair and just as I believe I always have been.

It's a little disheartening what a little random aspect can cause people to do. I am sure there are other reasons behind his leaving of the guild, but the stun debate we had a short time ago had to be a large part of it.

I am doing what I can to get people to join, but it's tough with all the battle guilds currently around. I am going to ask everyone from the guild Varnis and I are working on, to stop by here and check out your system. At least a few of them were active before we had to change guilds (Due to Veinslayer being hacked)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:25 pm
Well, that aside we do need to get more active members and I do thank you for doing your part and trying.  

FARGORE
Captain

RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas