Reply The L Guild Forum
Funniest/Weirdest DN Related Stories Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:55 pm
Share some of your funniest or weirdest moments that are DN related.

- The man at the bookstore thought L was a Totoro character (same guy who thought my Alphonse plushie was am evil unicorn. xD)
- My friend once asked if she could have a tea party with me and L!Plushie and I agreed.
- I once gave my plushie a chocolate bar and felt so bad about taking it away that I never ate it or took it away from him. D:
- My friend said she glomped every guy in the mall who looked like L one day. O.o
- She also said that she told her boyfriend to turn off the lights and imagined L instead of him because he hasn't been turning her on lately. (I shot soda out my nose when she told me this. xD)
- I've chased my mother's dog around with my L plushie before.
- My father said L looked cool. (This is actually very recent. Dunno why but that was weird to me. D: )
- My mother retaliated with my father saying Light was cooler. (They actually started a debate. xD)

xD So far most of my weird stories have been with my plushie or friends.

Share your wisdom ya'll! ;D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:24 pm
My mother and brother though L was a crack head....

A friend and I talked about Mello in a chocolate hottub in hell once. Matt would join him. But Light wouldn't get one, I said. My friend, a Light-lover, disagreed. :/

Almost everything in The Lawliet Zone is crack and awesome. We noticed Light's butterfly belt first.

I actually have some fun with this username. Whenever someone asks in a thread "what's L's real name?" I reply "I don't know." I also can't help but post in most DN threads in the amc, even if they're spam...

The user with the name "Nate River" is a good friend of mine. :'D So is "Beyond Birthday".

....eh, I'm out. XD;  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:19 pm
me and one of my best friends always talk about some random things that happen at school that we then relate to the DN characters... xDD

such as...
*I call her Mello and she calls me L... weird... but it just came to be that way*
"MELLO!!!..."
"WHAT?!"
"Wait...marsh...mello..."
"huh? I'm NOT puffy! D:<"
"O__O'''"

I also remember trying to make up some random story that may have happened in Wammy House... she tried helping...
me: "umm... one day in Wammy House...A kid that lived there almost drowned in a near by river... cause he was out getting candy but when he was crossing the bridge... he 'somehow' fell off the bridge into the river...*or whatever water place in a modern town* and so L had to start a new program called 'swimming lessons' at the orphanage so it wouldn't happen again. *oh and the kid was saved btw*"

and that sorta led to Mello having problems with it and almost drowned in the 3ft.
Near could go down to the 8ft... Matt dropped his gameboy and cried but dived in to the pool anyways into the 6ft... and L had really no intention of swimming at all. xD

oh and guess what Watari was doing while the kids were swimming... *snort* lil pervert... *cough*

oh and 'swimming lessons' just reminded me of that one animation with Light and...uhh... "UN DEUX TROIS!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:50 am
-Me and my friend have gotten and STILL are in an epic fricking battle over who won: L or Light.
-My dad started screaming L when he walked by the TV when I was watching the second episode of DN.
--I got my dad into FMA, so I might end up gettin' him into DN. Scary .__.
-I went to Olive Garden and there was a waiter that looked like movie!Soichiro there. My sister pointed him out and was all "OMGWHERESLIGHT!?"
--She also says my L-doll is ugly. Shes the one who picked him out D:<
-I've gotten so many people into DN that it's not even funny.

...I know I should have more ;o;

`McLaren

mond -an- mitternacht

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:08 pm
`McLaren

-I went to Olive Garden and there was a waiter that looked like movie!Soichiro there. My sister pointed him out and was all "OMGWHERESLIGHT!?"

I was at a Red Robin once and my waiter looked like Movie!Raito!! DD:

Oh yeah, my friends and I mutilated a box of Special K to become Special Purple Kira, or SPK. xD Omg, we had some much fun mutilating that box. *pets it*

At my birthday party last weekend, my friends made me an L cake since we have the same birthday, and we all sat like L when we ate it.

We all eat chocolate like Mello, too.

Oh yeah, and when I play Guitar Hero one of my friends and I will imitate the guitar riffs by going "Near near neeeeearrr neaarrr neear nearnear" xD We're such idiots.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:24 pm
`McLaren
-Me and my friend have gotten and STILL are in an epic fricking battle over who won: L or Light.
-My dad started screaming L when he walked by the TV when I was watching the second episode of DN.

xD
Goodness, does your father also scream out like that when watching FMA? My dad just tends to make strnge comments. For example when we were watching spirited away. "...... That's not Haku anymore! D:<"

And you know, I never thought to debate over who truly won. How long have you and your friend been at it? xD

Tea with Bubbly

`McLaren

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:43 pm
Tea with Bubbly
`McLaren

xD
Goodness, does your father also scream out like that when watching FMA? My dad just tends to make strnge comments. For example when we were watching spirited away. "...... That's not Haku anymore! D:<"

And you know, I never thought to debate over who truly won. How long have you and your friend been at it? xD

Thank God he didn't scream anything like that in FMA xD. He did occasionally comment on Ed's father complex though. (Although my mom looked at me funny when I watched Inuyasha.) Parents dont understand xD

We've been at it for about... almost two weeks now. He wont give up! And I've been able to shoot down every statement he said about why Light's better. Cause I can o 3o.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:55 am
`McLaren
Thank God he didn't scream anything like that in FMA xD. He did occasionally comment on Ed's father complex though. (Although my mom looked at me funny when I watched Inuyasha.) Parents dont understand xD

We've been at it for about... almost two weeks now. He wont give up! And I've been able to shoot down every statement he said about why Light's better. Cause I can o 3o.

xD!
Well Inuyasha does have funky looking characters. (Which is kind of strange to say because almost ANY anime has some sort of funky looking characters. xD )

You know, you should say something along the lines of. "L was avenged for his death! One more point, I so win! >D" ... Though if he's read the manga he'll probably bring up that cult thing that seemingly kind of avenged Light in it's own strange way and the debate will still continue.

But no one knew he as Kira, they were only culting over Kira not Light. Therefore he was never avenged in any way so L wins. ;D

... Then he could argue that it doesn't matter because they were still worshiping HIM. I mean they didn't know what he looked liked, they just knew him by an alias. And since that was Light's alias they, in the end result were culting over him and therefore he was avenged. On the other hand, although his "righteous actions" had a big enough impact on people to actually gather and worship some unknown force/person (that person being Light of course xD) he was one of the very few who could do what he did well.

He was smart enough to get away with it (for a while at least) and even gave a big slap to the police in the face by helping them find Kira when he WAS Kira. When it all played out in the end though, it was just a bunch of crazees worshiping another crazee~ xD

L's main goal was the figure out who Kira was and sentence him to Death. Light's main goal was the... er cleanse the world.

And even though L didn't directly sentence Kira (Or Light) to death...well we all know what happened in the end.

So all in all L WINS! xD

Goodness I just had a debate with myself. =o

Tea with Bubbly

`McLaren

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:15 am
Tea with Bubbly
`McLaren

xD!
Well Inuyasha does have funky looking characters. (Which is kind of strange to say because almost ANY anime has some sort of funky looking characters. xD )

You know, you should say something along the lines of. "L was avenged for his death! One more point, I so win! >D" ... Though if he's read the manga he'll probably bring up that cult thing that seemingly kind of avenged Light in it's own strange way and the debate will still continue.

But no one knew he as Kira, they were only culting over Kira not Light. Therefore he was never avenged in any way so L wins. ;D

... Then he could argue that it doesn't matter because they were still worshiping HIM. I mean they didn't know what he looked liked, they just knew him by an alias. And since that was Light's alias they, in the end result were culting over him and therefore he was avenged. On the other hand, although his "righteous actions" had a big enough impact on people to actually gather and worship some unknown force/person (that person being Light of course xD) he was one of the very few who could do what he did well.

He was smart enough to get away with it (for a while at least) and even gave a big slap to the police in the face by helping them find Kira when he WAS Kira. When it all played out in the end though, it was just a bunch of crazees worshiping another crazee~ xD

L's main goal was the figure out who Kira was and sentence him to Death. Light's main goal was the... er cleanse the world.

And even though L didn't directly sentence Kira (Or Light) to death...well we all know what happened in the end.

So all in all L WINS! xD

Goodness I just had a debate with myself. =o

Woo self debates! :D

He's actually never brought up the cult thing, but if he did, I'll keep that in mine.
Apparently my "friend" is too idiotic to pick out the big points of the series, even though he claims he knows everything about it.

Now, he brought up the whole "Light killed L first so he wins" thing, sorta like you said above. And I had to bash in his face that even though L was dead, through his successors, indirectly he sentence Kira in the end. And he keeps saying "nononononono D: Light won cause he killed L!" >>...
Stubborn little p***k D:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:59 am
`McLaren

He's actually never brought up the cult thing, but if he did, I'll keep that in mine.
Apparently my "friend" is too idiotic to pick out the big points of the series, even though he claims he knows everything about it.

Now, he brought up the whole "Light killed L first so he wins" thing, sorta like you said above. And I had to bash in his face that even though L was dead, through his successors, indirectly he sentence Kira in the end. And he keeps saying "nononononono D: Light won cause he killed L!" >>...
Stubborn little p***k D:

Pooo~! Stubborn indeed.

But here are a couple of points you can bring up. First point: technically, he didn't kill L. Someone else did the dirty deed for him. So in fact, Light had his DESIRE of L's elimination filled but he didn't actually kill him. Even if the Death Note isn't direct contact to begin with, he still wasn't the one who did it. Second, L understood the possibility he could die. He knew it very well which is why he was always prepared. Light on the other hand was not. He planned things well and he could think ahead but not to the extent L did.

Light was cocky. He was so sure that he would not die, that he would not lose. Light let the power of the Death Note get to him. He let the spoils of all his small victorious battles get to him. He is smart and clever don't get me wrong but he was cocky. Which personally, I think was one of the main reasons of his downfall.

So all in all it doesn't matter that L died first, I'm sure there was some part of him that was cocky as well but he knew that 'Hey, there's a good chance I might die.' he never had a huge god complex. But that fact that L prepared so much for the possibility that might happen, even if he didn't want it to (I mean really, who wants to be killed by Kira? xD ) it makes him the winner. >D

HA! Let's see your friend argue that! >3

Tea with Bubbly

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:45 pm
I have this friend in school, who is not a Death Note fan. Even so, I come up to him a lot during the day and "shoot" him the way L shoots people.
BANG!
He doesn't get it, so I guess it's my own inside joke. -is pathetic-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:04 pm
+I was watching 'The Amazing Race' recently and I dreamed that night of random pair-ups to play as a team in it. One group ended up with Watari/Misa and they ended up a couple.  

ReDuNdAnCy DePt

Raimu_Fuyuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:17 am
Pink Spider Complex
+I was watching 'The Amazing Race' recently and I dreamed that night of random pair-ups to play as a team in it. One group ended up with Watari/Misa and they ended up a couple.

O.o Okay... that was creepy... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:21 am
Tea with Bubbly
`McLaren

Stubborn little p***k D:

Pooo~! Stubborn indeed.

But here are a couple of points you can bring up. First point: technically, he didn't kill L. Someone else did the dirty deed for him. So in fact, Light had his DESIRE of L's elimination filled but he didn't actually kill him. Even if the Death Note isn't direct contact to begin with, he still wasn't the one who did it. Second, L understood the possibility he could die. He knew it very well which is why he was always prepared. Light on the other hand was not. He planned things well and he could think ahead but not to the extent L did.

Light was cocky. He was so sure that he would not die, that he would not lose. Light let the power of the Death Note get to him. He let the spoils of all his small victorious battles get to him. He is smart and clever don't get me wrong but he was cocky. Which personally, I think was one of the main reasons of his downfall.

So all in all it doesn't matter that L died first, I'm sure there was some part of him that was cocky as well but he knew that 'Hey, there's a good chance I might die.' he never had a huge god complex. But that fact that L prepared so much for the possibility that might happen, even if he didn't want it to (I mean really, who wants to be killed by Kira? xD ) it makes him the winner. >D

I believe L won in the end cuz, Light did not suceed in creating all that "God of my own world" kind of stuff. If he still doesn't get it than rub it in his face, like Near did in the last moments of Light's life!

L lives on...in Near...and all fans of L...Light does not even fit into this equation...

L + Genius Detective = Justice on Kira
Light + Crazed Murderer = Death for all
(Don't ask me why, well, you could...)  

Raimu_Fuyuki

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:45 pm
Raimu_Fuyuki
Tea with Bubbly
`McLaren

Stubborn little p***k D:

Pooo~! Stubborn indeed.

I believe L won in the end cuz, Light did not suceed in creating all that "God of my own world" kind of stuff. If he still doesn't get it than rub it in his face, like Near did in the last moments of Light's life!

L lives on...in Near...and all fans of L...Light does not even fit into this equation...

L + Genius Detective = Justice on Kira
Light + Crazed Murderer = Death for all
(Don't ask me why, well, you could...)

xD
That was my whole point hun. :3

As much as I love L, I don't believe Light to be a complete crazed murderer... yes I know that sounds crazy but he had good intents.
I think he had some... paranoia about it all. He felt threaten by darn near everyone, of course he had good reason to feel that way but nonetheless instead of his paranoia turning into a fear it made him power hungry if you will.
If he didn't have the use of the Death Note when he needed it most I'm sure he'd be a little hermit right now. xD

Eh my logic is a bit strange, and it's kind of hard to put it into words, but what I'm trying to get at is that it's not Death for All. It was just heading for a tyrany. sweatdrop

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff