Recurring Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had a recurring dream?
  Yes
  No
  Don't know/Don't care (just gimme some gold)
View Results

Meroko Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:05 am
Have you ever had a recurring dream? Or recurring elements appearing in your dream? Do you think there is any meaning to it? Has there been meaning to it for you?

The reason I ask because for the last week I've been having different dreams, but with recurring themes.

I'm not sure I believe the theory that sometimes your dreams are trying to tell you something (but I don't entirely disbelieve either).

It sure does *feel* like someone is trying to tell me something and I'm feeling like the dunce of the universe because I haven't "gotten it" yet. wink

How about any of you?

~m

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:21 am
Ok, guess I'm the only one with the weirdo dreams. wink  

Meroko Senpai

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:02 pm
I have had recurring dreams to the exact detail and other ones where the overall feeling was the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:34 pm
I kept having this one dream that i was sky diving i still have it every now and then  

Mithandin

Imperfect Hope

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:29 am
Until about a year ago, I kept having the same dream about once a week of being chained to a stone alter in a cave, my bf chained to the cave wall where he can come just out of my reach and then being uh..forsaken infront of him. (sorry, I tried to make it sound a little less vulgur like -.-)

Now I have a reacurring dream about having a son..I give birth to him and never let him go because I know he will disappear if I do. His name is Andrew Jason and he is a long slim baby. -.- I wake up almost in tears every time -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:53 pm
I've had about 5 of the same dream; it was a family party and there is a murderer in the basement. He never kills anyone, but no on the adults would believe my cousin and me. It wasn't really that scary of a dream, but I thought it was strange.

I seem to have a lot of dreams about tornadoes, and also dreams about leaving my house without shoes on.

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:57 pm
I have a lot of dreams that are really familiar to each other having to do with my old house.

Leaving without shoes on? Gosh that'd be awkward and really bad if it were rainy or muddy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:10 pm
I have the same exact dream the day after my birthday. They repeat the same words and the same scenes, And the worse thing is its a nightmare. I wake up crying all the time. This has been happening for the past 4 years now.  

lilbabysin

Mysto the Fire God

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:34 am
Omygosh, that happens to me all the time. Once I had this one where the Pokemon gang were all wandering around this abandoned factory and there was some weird tram thing........then someone would pull the evil scientist's daughter/assistant aside and talk about how she's not really evil...

Then there's the teletubbies one, where I basically follow around the teletubbies, then gnome-people with huge noses take them away and suddenly we're on an underground mine cart/roller coaster.

And I had this one with another evil scientist (they show up often, don't they?) who created a giant spider, and everyone was talking quietly.

What's sad is that I never get to finish the dream...I never know how it ends!!

Oh yes, sometimes I "invent" my own dreams......they're usually good dreams, and often I make them recurr. If that's a word.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:57 pm
once or twice i got out of a dream only to have it come back to haunt me as soon as i fell asleep again. theyre always those trippy dreams that make no sense and make u wonder if u smoked a bowl of acid before u went to bed. like sharks beating the s**t out of ur friend in the public pool. and ur best friend and one of the Hitachiin twins duking it out over a scavenger hunt prize, in a Christmas wreath, during a paintball/lazer tag game in ur aunts house. while theres a sandbox in the house.  

darkdark7

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:56 am
I always have dreams where someone is chasing me and I dont know why.....
That reminds me I had a couple dreams about tornados the night before that tornado flattened some town (Greensburg I think...) It was creepy  
Non-Anime Related

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games