Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
THANK YOU! *tears of joy*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY!
  *dance of justice*
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:07 pm
Finally, Finally, FINALLY.
I seriously love my new Japanese teacher.
I constantly hear the less...gifted students using the word "gay" as an adjective to express dislike of something.
A guy in my class said something way "gay" in the morning when we were lining up for class...
and she made him give two definitions of the word "gay".
I was SO happy about this.
The world needs more people like her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:27 pm
That is SO awesome!!! I officially love her, too. It just is so hateful when people use 'gay' as an insult. Finally someone did something about it!!  

soviet soiree

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:12 am
Same here!I glad that your teacher did that...if only I had more teachers like that in my school.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:09 pm
I hate it when people use "gay" as an insult (although it's kinda funny when someone calls an inanimate object "gay" and I imagine that object hitting on other inanimate objects). You teacher sounds awesome. Give her a high-five for us on Gaia.  

[Romiette]

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:55 am
[Romiette]
I hate it when people use "gay" as an insult (although it's kinda funny when someone calls an inanimate object "gay" and I imagine that object hitting on other inanimate objects). You teacher sounds awesome. Give her a high-five for us on Gaia.

Ke-heh, Yeah ^__^
An it DOES make a pretty funny mental image xD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 am
There is an English teacher at my school who will go absolutely RABID on anyone who uses gay as an insult. The first time someone in my class said it in front of her, he got a lecture that lasted pretty much the whole class. And if people said it repeatedly, she'd give them detention. She was an awesome teacher.

I also used to have a Math teacher who didn't like people using gay as an insult in her class. If someone said something like "Aw, this pencil is so gay.", she would come back with, "Really? I wasn't aware pencils could have a sexual preference. Tell me, what exactly does your pencil like in other pencils?" and stuff like that.

I'm really glad that teachers like that still exist. It seems that too many of them are willing to turn a blind eye nowadays, and it's kind of upsetting. confused  

Dracavia

PassedOutHyperQueen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:58 pm
Miss Sushii
I constantly hear the less...gifted students using the word "gay" as an adjective to express dislike of something.
A guy in my class said something way "gay" in the morning when we were lining up for class...

I love your teacher. they need more teachers like her at my school.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:00 am
PassedOutHyperQueen
Miss Sushii

I love your teacher. they need more teachers like her at my school.
Rulin' ya universes...

*sob* unfortunately, she was just a sub ;_; Now I have some stuffy lady...
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Honourable123

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:35 pm
She sounds so cool. We need more teachers like that at my school. 3nodding
It really annoys me, though - using 'gay' as an insult. It makes it very difficult to restrain myself from slapping my friends every five minutes. stare
I should start saying stuff like that to them. xD They're suspicious enough as it is, though... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:57 am
You know... I used to hate Miss Proctor. Until she had us for registration this morning.
We were playing charades, with the names of famous sports-people-s. And Gareth shouted out: "This game's so gay!"
And Miss just looked at him, practically glaring, "If you're going to be like that, how do you think people'll react when you have to come out of the closet?"
And my friends don't like her. o.O Don't understand that. ^^  

Honourable123

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:35 am
Honourable Mention
You know... I used to hate Miss Proctor. Until she had us for registration this morning.
We were playing charades, with the names of famous sports-people-s. And Gareth shouted out: "This game's so gay!"
And Miss just looked at him, practically glaring, "If you're going to be like that, how do you think people'll react when you have to come out of the closet?"
And my friends don't like her. o.O Don't understand that. ^^
Rulin' ya universes...

xD Awesome! I wish teachers were more like that, because I hear the word "gay" used incorrectly every single day. When I first came to Australia, I was shocked and really pissed off about it. I just wanted to bash up those little twerps!
...since 1992.

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff