The Last 21 Days of L

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:39 am
The Last 21 Days of L

Ah I was surfing the net on my totally tubular board, this hermit crab came up to be and started tugging on toe man!

I was gonna be like "Hey little dude! Calm down there. Find another dudette to rad man." Then I took a closer look and saw potential awesome-ness.

And I was like Awesome.
Awesome to the max. c':

xD

Another Death Note movie production but this one is centered around L.
I have a feeling it will make me cry.
Yes I know what happens in the movie but nonetheless. D:

Anyways, do you think they will carry on with this production?
Do you think it's a good idea to do it at all?
What do you predict will be in the movie?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:36 pm
0:
I've known about this for a little while, but I wants. I wants movie. D:

Knowing about L's past is something every L fangirl needs. .o.  

mond -an- mitternacht

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:05 pm
I'm guessing it might be set not long after Light dying in the second film to when L dies 23 days later, hence the name 'The Last 21 Days of L'.

I could be wrong though as this might not be the final name of the film, the official site says something about ' L change the world' so who knows.

(Official site: http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/L-movie/ - it's all in Japanese though)

I still haven't seen the other two films though. must really get round to seeing them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:35 pm
When I first heard about it, it sounded like they were planning on making a prequel. It also apparently has a female genius detective rival for him in it...or they're working together. I'm guessing it is going to be new material and not any of the old Death Note stuff.  

Airys

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

`McLaren

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:47 pm
I had originally heard that it was a Prequel to the series back when I watched the first movie. I had just been calling it L Movie up until now xD.
Hearing this makes me confused though. (Mostly cause I never watched the second movie, but I knew what had went on in it)
Arr o wo.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:42 am
THAT IS SO AWESOME! *ahem* Sorry for my sudden outburst... sweatdrop  

rock_rox13

SCP-511

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:02 pm
The more movies about L, the better.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:03 pm
so three movies in the works centered around L?

well the one I know is a prequel what he has done before the Kira Case.
another one about another genius that rivals him. o.o'''
and the last 3 weeks before dying... well... I mean he DID write his own name in the death note (in the movie).

seems very interesting... I'm more interrested in the prequel and what he does in the last couple of weeks... probably thanked everybody for their hardwork and apologizes to the loss of Raito to 'Kira' and yada yada~ then the day that he dies, Light's dad come to see him for one last time... ehehe... that was actually in the last parts of the second movie. and then L dies peacefully while eating a chocolate bar with Watari's picture right next to him.

xX_Elysium_Xx

tHaT_wAs_My_YaWn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:52 pm
eek yay  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:05 am
User Image

___O x o:: N Y A P P Y! = L.O.V.E ::o x O___
<3
I want to return to the time that we innocently laughed together
As I stare at the window
My overflowing tears melts the snow scene that I saw with you

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Soon, this year's winter will come And you who were by my side isn't here. . .User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

.:: ish definatly gonna watch ;DD ::.

.:: wishing for enchanted strings<3 ::.

User Image Natsumi

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ;;What should I think? I wonder if I can't think "I want to see you"?
The snow begins to fall. . .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

`a y a b i e

Raimu_Fuyuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:58 am
rock_rox13
THAT IS SO AWESOME! *ahem* Sorry for my sudden outburst... sweatdrop

I second that... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:27 pm
I thought it was called "Change the World" or something like that. Could be wrong, though. But anyways, <3  

annakratos

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Swindle the Orphaner

Swashbuckling Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:31 pm
the name of the movie is called L change the world youtube has a trailer for the movie and it looks really cool I can't wait for it to come out feb 9 >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:33 pm
oh I forgot they plan on spliting the movies yes more than one into three parts they really want to milk the death note name and L lol  

Swindle the Orphaner

Swashbuckling Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items