Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Spearman Tips.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plasma Revolver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:08 pm
Well,my cousin needs some help with his Spearman. He is going Spear Mastery max-FA-Hyper-Booster.
Is that fine?
WHat should he be adding?
2 in dex and 3 in Str?
Or like a Bandit at level 40 1 in dex and 4 in Str?
Yeah,it's kinda hard without a up-to-date Spearman guide anywhere. Hidden street-Sleppywood-Basil don't have one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:23 pm
Um,no wonder why there isn't a guide out.Maybe just a bit too late.It will probably be answered in the morning.

Plasma Revolver

qutefoxy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:03 pm
Try going to hidden-street.net
I find lots of guides there. Not only for spearman but other jobs as well. There are a few guides all with different explanation. It is quite difficult to say what you should add. It all depends on what kind of spearman you want to make also. You could get some advice there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:46 am
hidden-street should have enough info.

But, from experience My build would be like this: Mastery, 6 booster, FA, 10 booster, Hyper body, Max booster.

My dragon knight was slightly different, but I didn't know what the skills did and all at the time. I sort of learned and poked my way to level 70.

But then, if you're planning to Ludi PQ, the popular build for that is maxing Hyper body way early (I'm not sure when, I was almost 3rd job level when Ludi even came out) but I think it's after Mastery. So Mastery, Hyper Body, Everything else?  

phillipo
Crew

zonic69

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:13 pm
mastery - booster (some points) - Hyber body (max) Booster (max) and whatever the hell he wants  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games