Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
ME$$@RS PL0X

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have anyone ever said that to you?
  Yes =.=
  No... o_O
  Gold *O*
View Results

Examine Filter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:55 pm
Don't you hate it when someone comes up to you or trade requests you and say that?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:29 pm
Yes many have.
Usually in Heneyes or Lith.
Gets annoying but you have to deal with it in the end.  

roxsmysoxs

Brighte

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:18 pm
its not annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:15 pm
Yeah but there is nothing we could do about it. I usually just say i don't have mesos and cancel trade. If they still persist then I just off the trading request or move away from them. Its impossible for them to chase me because they could never be faster than my teleport XD. Unless I'm in a good mood, then I might just give them 5k.
Its not that I don't like to give them mesos but I have played maple for so long and I have never begged for mesos once. So why should they? Its stupid to stare at the computer fighting monsters for so long to get mesos and then in the end someone says "Gimme mesos!" and I give all my hard earn mesos to him/her. Its not fair! I have been wearing level 58 clothes and lvl 40 gloves till level 80 and never begged for mesos while they buy weapons and clothes everytime they level. It makes me so angry. We try to safe mesos, and they just spend it like that. Then after that they beg for mesos. =.=" Its just silly to give mesos to them anymore. This is my opinion of people begging mesos. Its not worth giving mesos to people who waste mesos like that.  

qutefoxy

zonic69

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:22 pm
gave a few times

but a few seconds later
they go to the next person and be like

MESOS PL0X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:00 pm
I get that a lot, but it never seems as annoying as this.
"iSucklol" is just a name I came up with for an example
Quote:

[puts up random item I don't need]
iSucklol: NID?
Taerk: No
iSucklol: U SUR?
Taerk: Yes
iSucklol: ISREAL???? (Sidenote: Seriously, they can't even spell "Israel" right)
Taerk: No.
iSucklol: NID?
Taerk: I already said no!
iSucklol: FOR????
Taerk: Yeah, sure
iSucklol: U ISREAL????
Taerk: Are you 'Isreal'
iSucklol: YEH
Taerk: O-
[trade has been canceled by the other guy while I was typing]

And then he trades me like 15 seconds later.

I don't have anything against Israelis; it's just the way that some of them seem to enjoy checking for ethnicity and bother you about it. (Like that kid that poked you through Elementary School. I know most of you have had one of those.)  

TaerkDS
Captain

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:43 pm
Lol, I disable my trades.

Easiest way to avoid newbies and noobs.

I HATE random trades, HATE them.

So I always keep mine disabled. (:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:27 pm
I don't have trades disabled, but I don't open trades from people I've never met.  

Isgebind

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Examine Filter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:42 pm
Ecp. is the best button ever invented. Lols. F3.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:00 pm
It happens wherever I go. It even happens from level 80+ people sometimes. I usually ask them why they're trading, tell them I don't accept trades unless I know what it's for. And if they keep trade requesting me, I just disable trades for a few seconds.

And just yesterday a level 78 Crusader was trying to get me to give him one of my Blue screamers for free. <.<  

phillipo
Crew

Zarow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:34 pm
qutefoxy
Yeah but there is nothing we could do about it. I usually just say i don't have mesos and cancel trade. If they still persist then I just off the trading request or move away from them. Its impossible for them to chase me because they could never be faster than my teleport XD. Unless I'm in a good mood, then I might just give them 5k.
Its not that I don't like to give them mesos but I have played maple for so long and I have never begged for mesos once. So why should they? Its stupid to stare at the computer fighting monsters for so long to get mesos and then in the end someone says "Gimme mesos!" and I give all my hard earn mesos to him/her. Its not fair! I have been wearing level 58 clothes and lvl 40 gloves till level 80 and never begged for mesos while they buy weapons and clothes everytime they level. It makes me so angry. We try to safe mesos, and they just spend it like that. Then after that they beg for mesos. =.=" Its just silly to give mesos to them anymore. This is my opinion of people begging mesos. Its not worth giving mesos to people who waste mesos like that.

Exactly.
I have given them 1k from time to time, though. Since it will only get them as far as 20 HP pots.
Sometimes, if you give them small amounts, I mean the 1k you earn in less than 10 seconds, then they learn to save it up.
I know I learned to save my money.
-Pssssst. Phillipo, did you REALLY meet a level SEVENTY-NINE asking for something like that?!-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:26 pm
Yep, all the time and it happens to me in Free Market X.X

I've started declining trade requests unless I'm spamming Selling or Buying..  

Dark Celerity

Aya Midorikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:40 pm
I'm a mean person ^_^ whenever someone asks me for mesars pl0x... I say sure and close down the trade, then tell them to follow me.... keep going until I get to a secluded area... then use a spare summoning bag I have ^_^ usually instantaneous death <3 so much fun.

Then, if I'm really feeling like a jerk, I'll drop a sack of mesos for the ghostie, sayin' "Sorry, wrong drop ^^;;"

Then I'll leave, wait a few seconds and usually the ghostie'll be gone... pick up the mesos and change channels xD

Yeah yeah, I'm mean, but those little n00bs really annoy me sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:03 am
aya_greenwind
I'm a mean person ^_^ whenever someone asks me for mesars pl0x... I say sure and close down the trade, then tell them to follow me.... keep going until I get to a secluded area... then use a spare summoning bag I have ^_^ usually instantaneous death <3 so much fun.

Then, if I'm really feeling like a jerk, I'll drop a sack of mesos for the ghostie, sayin' "Sorry, wrong drop ^^;;"

Then I'll leave, wait a few seconds and usually the ghostie'll be gone... pick up the mesos and change channels xD

Yeah yeah, I'm mean, but those little n00bs really annoy me sometimes.

Whoa! I never thought of that. Thx 4 da tip. I'll try it one time. XD I still have about 8 monster sacks.  

qutefoxy

lnvisable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:33 am
Yes it is and 90% of the time I end up giving in x.x;  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out