Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
My swg Reacap Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:31 pm
I did not meet mike carden he was hiding in a corner and all the little girls got him.
Butcher I honestly got star struck and got a bit nervous he is my favorite member. we talked about tattoos and how I don't have mine yet but I am working on the style of drawing I want. and he said it was important.
my picture with butcher came out bead but his face is all there but my face is half there BUT I AM IN THE PICTURE!!!! DARNIT!! I was upset and started cursing the camera.

now between meeting the butcher and heading to chislett I started to yell obsenities at my camera becuase:
1. the room was dark
2. I thought it was broken
the Jack the camera guy my savior came over an started messing with my camera as we are both messing with my camera he keeps saying oh no i that awesome jack way becuase he is concerened. then we both realize nothing is wrong with the camera its just a really dark room (I know I suck)

Now meeting MICHEAL GUY CHISLETT he was so sweet I asked him how he liked the city he said it was great that the Norva is one of his favorite venues. Mostly becuaseit has a suana which he said he enjoyed all day (and rubbed his face and commented on on soft his skin had gotten)

Then I went to meet SISKY hes focused on signingg crap for this lady who is over 25 at least and gggle whenever he speaks and adult teenie. so I say you like the bulls? he says I love them (I like them to so the question makes sense) the lady says what an odd question. I preceed undetered by her continualy commenting and giggling. I say ever been too michel jordans house e says no and I say well I have once and he says met him I say no he wasn't there and he says his saw him at a resturant onece and he had to run to the bathroom becuase his body almost stopped functioning.

William Beckett came up to me as I was fighting with my camera and said we haven't met yet and I said oh hi and we shook hands he asked my name and I told him he said he liked it and I told him how people used to make fun of it but he said he really liked it it was a really good name (he was a sweetheart)

Concert one word awesome: except for a drunk man almost knocking me over and a man yelling at the band and crew show me you t%&# he was annoying so I yelled a song in his ear

And now you present for reading all my crap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNsZKjnxD4c

I will post some pics later  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:41 pm
Pictures are big:

User Image

User Image

User Image  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:15 am
Now I want to know what your name is xp

It's so awesome you got to meet them all. Except Mike. And William actually came up to you surprised That's cool.

I can picture Chislett talking about his skin getting soft from the sauna xd

I love Butcher's drums. They're so pretty, and he designed them himself surprised
Did you get a poster from the tour? He made the artwork for those too... I want one!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:51 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Now I want to know what your name is xp

It's so awesome you got to meet them all. Except Mike. And William actually came up to you surprised That's cool.

I can picture Chislett talking about his skin getting soft from the sauna xd

I love Butcher's drums. They're so pretty, and he designed them himself surprised
Did you get a poster from the tour? He made the artwork for those too... I want one!
I got a poster and 4 of them signed it Iam gonna frame it the poster with the ticket stub and my meet and greet braclet.
And my name is Norma, we were talking about how I have an old name and he said he kinda has an old name too so thats why he liked it  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:35 pm
Ohh wow! That's.. fantastic! xp heart
So. I'm pretty much crazy jealous wink

Even though I can't really complain because I've seen them live three times and I met Sisky & Chislett & Jack the Camera Guy too.. but I'm jealous anyway xp

You should definitely frame your stuff and cherish it forever & ever & ever.

My dad's name is Norman...
[random, but your name reminded me of it xp ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:29 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Ohh wow! That's.. fantastic! xp heart
So. I'm pretty much crazy jealous wink

Even though I can't really complain because I've seen them live three times and I met Sisky & Chislett & Jack the Camera Guy too.. but I'm jealous anyway xp

You should definitely frame your stuff and cherish it forever & ever & ever.

My dad's name is Norman...
[random, but your name reminded me of it xp ]
thats cool my friends at work call me norman we are odd  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:40 pm
Wow.
You have no idea how lucky you are.
I'm not even going to get started because I'll go on and on...
But you're really lucky!

And you were really close to the stage, if you didn't zoom in. That stage looks really small. Is that a small venue? Sometimes those type of shows are better because they're more "intimate."

I was going to go to the SWG tour but I went to the YWT instead. (I had to pick between the two.)

My sister brought me home SWG poster that she stole from her college. rofl Because one of their tour dates is at their college, so they are advertising it everywhere. I was like, "YES!" It says all the band names on it, and the background is the Sleeping With Giants picture that one dude made. It's really cool! I put it on the back of my door.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:06 am
Wow Prime. I'm jealous of the poster. I want one so bad! I think they're really pretty xp One of the TAI TV episodes show how the Butcher made it 3nodding  

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:20 am
CityScene
Wow.
But you're really lucky!

And you were really close to the stage, if you didn't zoom in. That stage looks really small. Is that a small venue? Sometimes those type of shows are better because they're more "intimate."

I was going to go to the SWG tour but I went to the YWT instead. (I had to pick between the two.)

My sister brought me home SWG poster that she stole from her college. rofl Because one of their tour dates is at their college, so they are advertising it everywhere. I was like, "YES!" It says all the band names on it, and the background is the Sleeping With Giants picture that one dude made. It's really cool! I put it on the back of my door.
I wasn't super close I was on chisletts side of the stage that why most of his pics look better it was a small venue that was basically a pit so every on was on top of each other. I was 5 or 6 rows back  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:46 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Wow Prime. I'm jealous of the poster. I want one so bad! I think they're really pretty xp One of the TAI TV episodes show how the Butcher made it 3nodding

Yeahh. I saw that, surprisingly! Haha.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:47 pm
candie the pirate thief
CityScene
Wow.
But you're really lucky!

I wasn't super close I was on chisletts side of the stage that why most of his pics look better it was a small venue that was basically a pit so every on was on top of each other. I was 5 or 6 rows back

That's still really close, considering.
Was there like, a space between the baricade and the stage? Or was there no baricade?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:39 pm
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

Yeahh. I saw that, surprisingly! Haha.
Cool 3nodding
I love TAI TV.
But you know that already xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:41 pm
Of course. Haha.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:34 pm
CityScene
candie the pirate thief
CityScene
Wow.
But you're really lucky!

That's still really close, considering.
Was there like, a space between the baricade and the stage? Or was there no baricade?
there is like a three foot space between the stage and barricade  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:39 pm
Ahh. I see.

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]