R U Afro Asians!!!
  I am at heart!!
  Nope Just Asian
  Im not even asain.... >.>
  Afro wha?!
View Results

xX-Lloromannic-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:21 pm
I know that im might be the only one of my kind on this guild crying but Im an Afro Asian african/asain and im proud of it! Your rarly hear about us but were out their some where!!
I want to meet other afro asians just like my self so that i wont fell alone...
So if you are out their IM WAITING!!! emo
Isnt that a cool combo african and asian!? blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:43 pm
~~~BUMP BUMP BUMP~~~  

xX-Lloromannic-Xx

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Sorry, but this is pretty much of a spam thread. You can shout out your pride in hang out threads, instead. Read rules and keep the guild clean.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:27 pm
Do you live in the US?

I'm wondering which group associate more, and how it's like being afro Asian? Like how do other African Americans and other Asians treat you. Oh and what kind of Asian, because Asian is a very general term.  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

xX-Lloromannic-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:11 am
Right now i am in Tokyo with my father and grandmother but 4 weeks ago i was in the States. Both races are cool to me my asian friends tell me that they wish that they were afro asian because of my hair its straight but it's easer to fix up (it stays in place). African americans think its cool because i have this original look and they love to do my hair! oh and im japanese!(ppl really love hair... whee )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:00 am
Your picture is kind of blurry, but do people know you're mixed when they see you? Or do they think you're just African American? or just Asian?

I'm just curious by the way, I've been studying some sociology, and right now, we're talking about sports and society, and race relations. And I'm Asian with a little mix of everything, mostly other Asians and some Portuguese. But I look Asian so I usually get associated and usually associate with Asians.  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

xX-Lloromannic-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:03 am
well some ppl can tell by my eyes and my hair.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games