Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Maple is the new RO

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Very Merry Hatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:58 am
I feel its time to give maple its spot.
I mean, Ro was great and loved, and still is in certain groups.
But maple has taken its place. A low graphic mmo thats easy to play in an anime style. Even if you have a crappy computer you can play maple.
Comments? Agree? Disagree?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:30 am
I think it really is the new RO, although im still waiting for it to replace World of Warcraft... XD It has become popular though, nexon is making a whole bunch of stuff for maple such as maplestory trading cards and maplestory D.  

AvonGenesis

qutefoxy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:34 am
I think maple is liked by most because its a simple game where everyone could play. I have even met 30+ years old people playing maplestory. They say maple is a way for them to get out of the complicated working environment and relax for a change.
~Foxie  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:07 pm
AvonGenesis
I think it really is the new RO, although im still waiting for it to replace World of Warcraft... XD It has become popular though, nexon is making a whole bunch of stuff for maple such as maplestory trading cards and maplestory D.

You can't compare Maple and Wow. They are just too different. It'd be like comparing RO to Everquest.  

A Very Merry Hatter

Isgebind

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:14 pm
Okuruu
Even if you have a crappy computer you can play maple.
Comments? Agree? Disagree?

Here's where I disagree. Of all the computers in my household, Maple runs on one. Two laptops and two desktops that are just too slow in terms of RAM and processor speed to run it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:47 pm
ive played RO free server... RO sucks >.< and I'm sure MS is very popular in Korea and Japan. They should really make a Viet version, many people would play. MS won the best free mmorpg of 2006 i think.  

Brighte

lnvisable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:18 am
I'm going to have to agree with you on this one maple is the new RO. I use to like RO my self for a while but It was easy for me to quit RO but I don't know maple I stuck with...xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:03 am
Ooh I love RO biggrin But I'm not sure what one I prefer out of the two. RO has pvp which is awesome and Maple is just fun to play.

I don't think Maple is the new RO really, too much difference in my eyes. If only there were private servers for Maple emo  

Jeimzor

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:36 pm
The new RO, no way.

RO sucks.

Maple doesn't.

Maple plays nothing like RO either, so comparing the two is bad.

But then again, all you said was it took its place, so saying Maple is the new RO is bad still...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:05 pm
RO is fun... I'd play it if my computer didn't suck so much.
I think RO is better than Maple..  

Dark Celerity

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces