Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Attending Yaoi-Con? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to Yaoi-Con?
  YES!
  No ;_;
  Why am I too young dammit? Why?! DX
View Results

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Well folks, Yaoi-Con is nearly upon us and while there's already a thread up for this in the News Flash section, but it doesn't get much traffic, so I'm brining it onto the main forum for a while. First of all, here's the basic rundown on Yaoi-Con. Yes, it's an 18+ even, no exceptions.

For-Chan Cookie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yaoi-Con 2007 is an 18+ convention that will take place at the Marriott San Mateo-San Francisco Airport hotel in the South San Francisco Bay area the weekend of October 26-28, 2007.

This year there will be two guests of honor, Mamiya Oki (manga artist) and Tsubasa Kawahara (novelist).

There will be the typical convention events such as panels, workshops, gaming room, and manga and game library. There are also classic Yaoi-con events such as Bishounen Bingo, the Bishounen Spanking Inferno (aka the Raffle), and one of the highlights of the convention, the Bishounen Auction.

The con really is one of the highlights of a Yaoi fan's year, so will you be there?

I will be attending. I wanted to know A) if you will be and B) if you would like to have some sort of Guild/Gaia badge to be able to show off at the con. If there is interest, we can have a last minute meet-up. I can bring snacks. ^_^

This design is by no means final, but this is what I whipped up in a few minutes.

Drop me a line here. Let us know if you're cosplaying or volunteering or if there's a party in your room! xd

I'm off to the con, see ya!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:10 pm
Whyyyyy?

It's all about America. Us Northern Europeans don't get enough yaoi love T.T  

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:19 pm
I can't go crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:30 pm
Ichinilla
Whyyyyy?

Your Yaoi Convention is in Sweden. BLYG Con. Better brush up on your Swedish.  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:40 pm
I want to go so bad! crying But even though I'm 18, I can't come up with enough money for a plane ticket and I doubt my parents would let me go on a plane by myself, let alone agree with my reason for going. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:04 am
For-Chan Cookie
Ichinilla
Whyyyyy?

Your Yaoi Convention is in Sweden. BLYG Con. Better brush up on your Swedish.

gonk No way! I was in sweden for Uppcon.. didn't know they had a Yaoi con as well! I REALLY wanna go to Yaoi-con, and buy bishies in the auction... etc, etc. But Nooo, it's on the other side of the PLANET and they wouldn't let me in anyway... *sob*

User_2629207

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:59 am
Hey, Sweden's my neighbor country :3 Shame I can't go. And hell, we Scandinavians can understand each other pretty well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:00 am
For-Chan Cookie
Well folks, Yaoi-Con is nearly upon us and while there's already a thread up for this in the News Flash section, but it doesn't get much traffic, so I'm brining it onto the main forum for a while. First of all, here's the basic rundown on Yaoi-Con. Yes, it's an 18+ even, no exceptions.

For-Chan Cookie

Yaoi-Con 2007 is an 18+ convention that will take place at the Marriott San Mateo-San Francisco Airport hotel in the South San Francisco Bay area the weekend of October 26-28, 2007.

This year there will be two guests of honor, Mamiya Oki (manga artist) and Tsubasa Kawahara (novelist).

There will be the typical convention events such as panels, workshops, gaming room, and manga and game library. There are also classic Yaoi-con events such as Bishounen Bingo, the Bishounen Spanking Inferno (aka the Raffle), and one of the highlights of the convention, the Bishounen Auction.

The con really is one of the highlights of a Yaoi fan's year, so will you be there?

I will be attending. I wanted to know A) if you will be and B) if you would like to have some sort of Guild/Gaia badge to be able to show off at the con. If there is interest, we can have a last minute meet-up. I can bring snacks. ^_^

This design is by no means final, but this is what I whipped up in a few minutes.

Drop me a line here. Let us know if you're cosplaying or volunteering or if there's a party in your room! xd

im 2 young, i and there are lots more reasons why i cant go ;-;  

- A y u C h u -

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ichinilla

Friendly Gekko

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:16 am
Old enough, but broke and don't got time T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:24 am
goddamnedcollegeeducation  

Syntria
Crew

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:21 pm
MistressPaco
goddamnedcollegeeducation

Oh, it's just undergrad. You can miss a couple of days for yaoi. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:55 am
i didn't know there was one i'm one year under  

kina blaze

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:23 am
I do not live in the area, so, I will not be attending sadly. Sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:38 pm
I wish!!! gonk But alas, I'm underage and I can't really transport myself there. It's too darn far from Canada.  

Mika_Clari

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:28 pm
aww...that sucks. i can't even go because i live too damn far from san francisco. i'm also not 18 yet until like 5 months crying they should have one in canada xd  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff