Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:29 am
..Wow i was Really bored yesterday and i counted all my pokemon cards i have 441 cards and 44 of them were holo i didnt think id have that much ^^ " but i did and now im getting more today =)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:30 pm
If I would count all the Pokemon cards I have it would take me hours; I used to buy like a pack every other day when I was 8(I have the original Charizard card that was worth like 50 dollars a decade ago)  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:53 am
i have a card worth 17 dollars =/ lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:59 pm
I still have my cards. XD Too many to count...
I have a misprint Clefable, if I remember. You know, the ones from Jungle that were holo and missing the little flower.  

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:29 pm
I have so many......i ran out of room in my first binder...I can guess i have over 1000, considering i have at least 15 decks of 60 cards each, plus TONS that aren't in a deck...including my pretty charizard!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:29 am
I have a binder full of cards(maybe half of them are worth any money) and thousands of cards in tubs and contains somewhere in my attic. I think the only thing that outweighs my Pokemon cards are my Yu-Gi-Oh cards, I have like 2000 of those..........  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:03 pm
somehow I ended up with a holo Kyogre EX worth $35. I was pretty freaked when I found out. ^^ I've also got an Ancient Mew, even though its pretty much destroyed... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:56 pm
I remember whenever they released Ancient Mew for the second movie, I almost freaked when I got it because it was worth like 200 dollars back then, but after the movie came out everyone had it and it was worthless.....I still have mine on my desk because it's cool looking(and very shiny)  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Majestic Lightning

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:25 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
If I would count all the Pokemon cards I have it would take me hours; I used to buy like a pack every other day when I was 8(I have the original Charizard card that was worth like 50 dollars a decade ago)

when my mom (and the rest of my family) were in the pokemon craze, around christmas time a holo charizard was worth $800. We make jokes now about how we could sold ours and gotten a couch. instead, we decided to keep it  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:06 pm
i collect alot of pokemon cards and i have two binder full of them sweatdrop every two years or so i go to hong kong over the summer to visit my moms side of the family and i would always buy pokemon cards there,they had packs that was like $5 hk dollars (which isnt even 1 US dollar i think) sweatdrop i dont feel like counting them cause its gonna take me hours  

Kat419

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff