Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:23 pm
A gigantic forest, that when entered can only be exicted when you reach the middle of teh forest at the giant clearing, *Straight is not always the best way*

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:46 pm
Straight might not always be the best, but who said it was the worst? I'm just lazy. *walks straight path*  

tiemiosho

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:53 am
When they arrive in the foggy forest, Kale looks at Kali. "Yeah...Great way to get out." he said  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:55 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
When they arrive in the foggy forest, Kale looks at Kali. "Yeah...Great way to get out." he said

"hey dont blame me I didnt make up the map for this place. They say there is a dark angel/demon that loves in thsi forest so we cant fall asleep here." Kali said as she walks toward a trail.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:03 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"hey dont blame me I didnt make up the map for this place. They say there is a dark angel/demon that loves in thsi forest so we cant fall asleep here." Kali said as she walks toward a trail.

"Ugh..Great to know..." he said keeping his hand on his gun, while holding her hand with his other.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:00 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Ugh..Great to know..." he said keeping his hand on his gun, while holding her hand with his other.
"She's a girl and she has a taste for men. So You can sleep but I have to stay alert..." Kali said as she walked on the trail squeezing his hand gently  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:19 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"She's a girl and she has a taste for men. So You can sleep but I have to stay alert..." Kali said as she walked on the trail squeezing his hand gently

"I think I wanna see her now." he said laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:23 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali dropped his hand and blinked at him, "You really want to get raped then beaten to death!?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:50 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali dropped his hand and blinked at him, "You really want to get raped then beaten to death!?"

He laughed."She couldn't kill me if she tried! Besides, it aint rape if your willing...." he grinned, then laughed again. "Joking! I wouldn't really.I'm saving to lose my virginity with you..." he said blushing, starting to walk slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:56 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He laughed."She couldn't kill me if she tried! Besides, it aint rape if your willing...." he grinned, then laughed again. "Joking! I wouldn't really.I'm saving to lose my virginity with you..." he said blushing, starting to walk slowly.
Kali blushed deeply and looked down, (I could really never tell when he was joking...its always easier with Yusuke and Kurama cause they cant keep a straight face...) She walked beside him a while and then pushed him off the trail, "This way, or she'll find us!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:06 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali blushed deeply and looked down, (I could really never tell when he was joking...its always easier with Yusuke and Kurama cause they cant keep a straight face...) She walked beside him a while and then pushed him off the trail, "This way, or she'll find us!"

He stumbled. "Okay okay, no need to be pushy....." he said, still blushing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:13 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali pulled him down and crouched over him, her hnd in her bag, "There she is..." she said pulling out a rose. User Image  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:20 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali pulled him down and crouched over him, her hnd in her bag, "There she is..." she said pulling out a rose. User Image

He averted his eyes from looking at the chest in front of his face, and moved so he could see her. "Okay..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:22 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He averted his eyes from looking at the chest in front of his face, and moved so he could see her. "Okay..."

"If we move away slowly she might not see us." Kali said reachign down for his hand  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:28 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"If we move away slowly she might not see us." Kali said reachign down for his hand

He tyook her hand in his but he looked at the woman. "Whats wrong with her?"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces