View Results

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:48 pm
It's Halloween and there's a full moon. Everyone is dressed up, whether it be for a party, trick-or-treating, or just to be in the spirit. There is a mansion up on the tallest hill where an old man lives. Legend has it he's a warlock. Sadly, he died of an unknown cause. He was always the one with the most Halloween spirit and gave away the most candy to the children. The strange thing is, he was only seen on Halloween. No one ever went into his house, until now.

You are to go into his house, find his room upstairs, and enter in a door that calls to you. When you get inside, the costume you wear becomes you, and all the powers you thought you'd have becomes yours. You find yourself in another home in the past, and there are more magical beings and creatures. You turn around, But there is no door. Or you open it and it leads to only a closet. When some realize their power they get mad for it, destroying and refusing to leave. Then there are some in this world that would do anything to destroy you, the newcomer. Lastly, there are those that help you to find your way. On the way, you find out interesting things about the old man who's house you entered. Decide whether you are to find your way back home or be stuck in this weird alternate world forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:36 pm
User ImagePROFILES!!!User Image

Username:
Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Sex:
Appearance:
Alliance:

User ImageCHARACTERS!!!User Image

Username: Benevolent Rose
Name: Irene Rose
Costume/Race: Neko
Bio: Irene has a brother and a sister. She's the oldest of the three, and they really don't have any other family. They were poor and homeless until Irene got a job. Now they live in a decent house in the little town. They all loved the wizard, and Irene's most curious to what really happened to him. While her little brother takes her little sister trick-or-treating Irene decided to check out the house. Her and her siblings decided on a halloween theme to all dress as cats. More of Irene's idea in an attempt to keep her family close.
Personality: She's kind, but at the same time protective of her younger siblings. She can fight well and she's really smart.
Sex: Female
Appearance:
User Image
Alliance: Good

Username:
Name: Conner Rose
Bio: Brother of Irene and Serenity, (You can add more, I'll approve.)
Personality:
Sex: Male
Appearance:
User Image
Alliance:

Username:
Name: Serenity Rose
Bio: Little sister of Conner and Irene, (You can add more, I'll approve.)
Personality:
Appearance:
User Image
Alliance:

Username: VampireKikyo
Name: Guinevere Lancestone
Costume/Race: Fallen Angel/Elf
Bio: She has an older brother, making herself the youngest of the two. Their family had passed on about ten years back leaving Harold to raise her. They now live a decent life, and she works as a shop keepers assistant.
Personality: Sweet, kind, yet sad and cold in some ways.
Appearance: Black Hair and Wings

Name: Harold Lancestone
Costume/Race: Wizzard/Elf
Bio: Eldest brother to Guinevere, he raised her for ten years while working as a farm hand to a wealthy man. He and his sister now live in a small home while continuing to work.
Personality: He is a kind hearted lad, that is both cheerful and over protective of his sister. Be fair warned, that if you harm Guinevere, he will harm you.
Sex: Male
Appearance: Harold

Username:AverySkellington
Name:Alexius Skylin
Costume/Race: Vampire
Bio:Lexy which she likes to be call is just ordinary girl who after reading Bram Stoker's Dracula has had a low key fetish with the idea of immortality and blood lust bat like humanoids. On a dare her bother and her self walked up into the house.
Personality: She's been called scary smart, having out smarted all of her high school teachers. By bystanders she's been call a gothic chick, which she really isn't. To herself she's just the plain jane next door.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alliance: Neutral

Username: AverySkellington
Name: Damien Skylin
Costume/Race: Damien Thorn/offspring of Satan and destined to become the Antichrist (The Omen)
Bio: Damien has always been a very overly wound up little boy having done things that only sister know about, to be acts of true evil. Yet his sister has never said a word about, and for that he trust his sister with his life. On Halloween while with his sister they were dare to go into some creepy house.
Personality: Not completely evil Damien shows compassion to very few things, one being his sister. Having killed little animals at a young age some would really say his is the son of the devil. To most on looker his distant and looks like he might have a mental disorder.
Sex:Male
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alliance: Evil

User ImageSTORY SO FAR!!!User Image

User ImageRULES!!!User Image
1. No godmoding!
2. No flaming!
3. No Autohitting!
4. Out of charater conversation in (), (()), ** or something like that.
5. Just be nice!
6. Don't make a profile if you don't intend to be actvie!
7. PM me profiles titled 'Halloween' just so I know you read the rules. And so I don't mix up your profile with a different RP.
heart Please and Thank You! heart

I'll put more on here later.

OH,AND YOU CAN HAVE UP TO THREE CHARACTERS! XD  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:58 pm
Irene waves goodbye to Conner and Serenity. "Bring some cndy for me guys! I'll stay here and clean up a bit!" Their house was a mess from the party they had last night. It was really just a get together with friends, but boy did they leave a mess! That wasn't really why Irene wanted to stay behind though... Something weird happened to the old man who lived up the hill, and Irene wanted to know what happened to such a harmless man.

She knew the rumors of him being a warlock was stupid, but something weird DID happen at his house the day of his death. He may have been old, but not old enough to just die like he did. And what was with the small scratches all over him?

Irene's job at the hospital was good for at least something. Being an assistant nurse allowed her to see the old man's body... His death was not natural. Irene waited until Conner and Serenity were out of sight, then slipped out the back door and the opposite way from the house to the old man's mansion on a hill.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:03 pm
She saw her shadow on the door of his creepy old house. Her fake purple cat ears seemed almost real. She was hesitant as she thought about the rumors. 'The man was a wizard. I saw once, his window glowed a bright blue light! I've never seen it before.' Irene shook her thoughts. "Get a grip Irene, you've known this man forever. Every halloween you've seen him." But what if whatever happened to him was connected to a creature, could the same creature be in the ouse... At that very moment?  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

VampireKikyo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:32 pm
Heading home from her job at the shop that night Guinevere smiled at each child walking past. Naturally she was wearing her fallen angel costume to be in the spirit of the holiday she loves so much. Along her way the old house on the hill caught her attention, and so she decided to change her course and head over. Harold her older brother also on his way home caught the sight od his sister and decided to follow along.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:06 pm
Irene went inside. It looked like any normal house. But the second she went inside, she felt something pull her. She was being led up the stairs, down the hallway, to a bedroom closet. Irene hesitated, but her curiosity overwhelmed her. She opened the door, and saw a bright blue light. She shielded her eyes, and closed the closet again. It was creepy, a light in his closet? Irene opened the closet again, but it was just another closet. She looked puzzled, until she urned around. Either she went crazy, or this wasn't the old wizard man's house...  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

VampireKikyo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:55 am
"Guinevere wait up will you?!" called Harold as he ran up to his sister. "Man you walk fast. Besides where on earth are you going?" he asked. Guinevere glanced at him for a moment. "To the old man's house on the hill, something looked funny and I want to check it out." she stated as they reached the door. Reaching for the door handle Harold nodded that he was going with. Of course it didn't surprise Guinevere at all, what did though was that something was pulling them upstairs, down a hallway and to a door.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:10 pm
Damien looked blankly at the house that stood before his sister and himself. He then looked towards his sister with a darken expression. “Ally pre tell why are we going to break into that said house, and cause property damage? Not that I disapprove or anything I just see it as a waste of my time which I could easy use to gain an uptake in the Halloween tradition of gaining simply sugar from morons.” Damien’s voice was dark and sinister in tone.

Lexy smiled as she looked down at her evil little brother. “Because Parry said he would give me five hundred dollars. And as for your candy I’ll buy you two large bags of what ever candy you want.” She tore her gaze from her brother and gazed at the house.

“So what makes this pile of garbage so special that this Parry bloke would dare you to case vandalism?” Damien asked with irritation still looking at the perfectly normal looking house and thinking of what candy he wanted.

“The story differs from person to person but it mostly, it deals with an eccentric old man who liked Halloween. From there the stories change, some say he died a left a ton of cash some where in the house. Others say he's a warlock and he put a spell on the dump to be some sort of worm hole to another dimension. What ever the case may be Parry says if I go into his bedroom and write ‘Halloween sucks’ on each of the four walls and photograph it he’ll give me five hundred dollars.” She answered her little brother.

“Ally I hate to tell you this but your to gullible.” He rolled his eyes but his sister meant to much to him to turn her away from doing what she wanted to do. “Well let’s do this then.” Damien grabbed the red marker from his sister’s bag. He then ran up the steps and tried to open the door it was looked. “Fine,” He walked up to a window and smashed it in, only slightly cutting his hand. He jumped in then looked out toward his sister. “Well?”

Lexy shook her head and fallowed Damien into the house. “Prince, really, the window?”
She was the only one to call him prince, it was because the poem she wrote on the day he was born.

“What? From the looks of this dump it’s an improvement.” He shook his head and ran up the stairs and waited for Ally.

“It’s that one on the left.” Lexy said as she reached the top of the stair. “Just tell me when you done alright.” She waited for her brother to cause the damage.

“Alright….” Damien open the door and walked in with a smile on his face, he was already to scarify the room until he heard something coming from what he thought to be the closet. He opened the door and entered it only to disappear.

“Prince are you done yet?.......Dark Prince?....Damien?” Lexy walked into the room to find it empty. Empty of marks and empty of Damien, Lexy rolled her eyes. “Dark Prince I thought you were to old for hide and seek.” She said as she walked towards the closet door and opened it to revel only darkness, she walked in and disappeared.  

AverySkellington

Inquisitive Lunatic

12,775 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:27 pm
Irene looked around frantically. "This isn't his house... Wh-where am I?!" Irene went out of the small room and down some stairs. Even in her franticness she realized this house was an exact replica of the old man's house, just brand new. Red carpet, crystal chandeliers, the place was like a royal mansion. Irene ran into a maid, who dropped her towels she was carrying as they both fell on the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry." The maid shook her head. "No, it's my fauly. I shouldve..." The maid stared at Irene as if she was a ghost. She dropped her towels and ran. "What's her problem?" Irene said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:12 am
((Waiting on you guys.XD))

Irene looked back at the room she came from, wondering whether to leave or not. But where? She didn't know how to get home. And if everyone ran like that to her it would be impossible to get directions. A minute later, the maid came back with a woman who Irene assumed was the maid's mistress because of her regal wear.

They both looked at her with disbelief, and Irene just waved embarassed. "Um, hi." The mistress then smiled, which surprised Irene, and went to her. "You are one of the people Henry spoke about, are you not?" Irene tilted her head in confusion. "Henry?"

The maid nodded excitedly. "Yes, yes, the prophecy has begun! I know you're 'new look' is a shock, but Henry told us not to worry. We're okay now." Irene put up both her hands. "Whoa whoa whoa... What? I don't have a clue what you're talking about. Can someone fill me in please of what's happening?"  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

VampireKikyo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:22 pm
Guinevere and Harold looked at eachother then the door. Letting out a gentle sigh Harold reched out opened the door and led his sister through. Once the door was closed both blinked, they certainly weren't at home any more. "Umm..I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto." stated Guinevere with a nervous giggle. "Not funny Guin. Let's get out of here." muttered Harold as he opened the door again, seeing only a closet this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:31 pm
Giving a shrug Guinevere walked accross the room they were in and out another door. "Come on Harold let find the front door and get home." she muttered as she disappeared.

Harold on the other hand stayed where he was for a moment trying to figure out the closet that had been a doorway only moments ago. Then he heard Guinevere shout at him and hightailed it after her shouting. "Guinevere I've told you to never run off without me!!"  

VampireKikyo

AverySkellington

Inquisitive Lunatic

12,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:53 pm
Lexy fell hard into the bedroom that lay beyond the closet door. Expecting to see her brother and an empty room, her expectation was only half correct. “Damien?”

Damien stood up from the window sill that he had been sitting at, occupying his mind by watching people arrive and come inside the house. “Yes Ally?” Damien asked coolly and with out any emotion. He walked over towards his sister and bent down to help her up to her feet.

“Where are we?” Ally asked as she took a look around to see the empty room that she thought she was once in now fully furnished. She asked as she to walked towards the window and watched as people by the bunches rushed into the house.

“I would seem that we are still in the stupid house, Ally.” Damien said as he examined the closet door. He opened it only to revile an occupied by quit ordinary closet. “And I thinking we’re not going to get out the same way we came in.” He said in a very dismayed tone.

“Well let’s go out through the front door.” Lexy suggested. “There’s so many people here no one will notice two kids walking out of here.” She gave logic to her thoughts. “Plus it’s getting late and we have to get back home before midnight.”

Damien groaned in dis-pleasement. “Weather you like or not Ally I’m still trick or treating, even if it means staying in this stupid house for a while.” He gave a wicked smile.

Lexy rolled her eyes and grabbed her little siblings hand and both of them walked downstairs. While down stairs Damien pulled away from Lexy and quickly hid himself with in the crowds of freaks in costumes. “Damien! Damien!” Lexy began to yell until she began to fell really dizzy and sick like. She wanted to find Damien and get the hell out of there but she went weak at the knees and had to sit down. She sat down in a chair near the stairs hoping that Damien would come to her.

Damien evil smiled widen as he spotted a punch bowl full of red punch. ‘ha ha, hope they like arsenic with their punch.’ The demon thought as he walked quickly towards the punch bowl and slipped some powder into the bowl, then quickly walked away with out any of the many guess noticing him. Damien shook his head, ‘I was hoping to use that on a evil little piece of crap dog down the block, but taking out an entire party is so much sweeter.’ He thought to himself as he walked back to his sister who he found sitting in a chair near the stairs. “Come on Ally let’s go.”

“Okay…” Lexy tried to get up to her feet but for some reason she was unable to, she felt to weak and fell back into the chair. “Damien, I don’t know what’s wrong with me…” She said as she tried again , again only to fall back into her seat.

“Maybe your just thirsty.” Damien said as he jammed his hand into his sister’s backpack and pulled out a water bottle and handed it to her.

“Maybe, thank you dark prince.” Lexy took the bottle and took a sip of the water. With disgust at the taste of it she quickly spitted it out and slightly choked on it. “What the hell Damien are you trying to kill me?” She asked as she looked at the bottle.

“No, Ally, no I’m not trying to kill. I would never kill you, you’re the only one I can trust. Besides if I wanted to kill you I would have done it a long time ago.” The evil child looked at his sister with out any emotion, then he look at the bottle in her hand. He took the bottle from his sister’s hand and took a big gulp from it and swallowed it. “See.”

“Hum, that’s really odd because when I tried it, it tasted like vomit.” Lexy shook her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:30 pm
Damien and Lexy sat/stood close to two young women and a young girl. As they kept their positions, they over heard stuff that one of the young woman were telling the girl.

Lexy rolled her eyes, but with each movement she made she became weaker.

Damien laughed inwardly, 'seems to me some one's been sipping some thing other then my punch a little to early. What the hell are they taking about, 'the prophecy?'' Damien thought to him self as he continued to listen.  

AverySkellington

Inquisitive Lunatic

12,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:02 pm
"The wizard that ran this world, he was killed by 'the beast.' He said before his eath, that a group of strangers would destroy the Beast and save our earth!" Irene was quiet for a second, then chuckled. "Only one problem: I'm just a normal kid. I can't fight anything. Especially something called, 'the Beast.'

Thanks anyway, I'll find my own way home." Irene waved goodbye, and to her surprise the people let her go. Though they looked defeated and sad. Irene felt a bit bad, but what was she to do? Irene went up to her fake ears, but surprisingly she felt them as a part of her head. She tugged at one, and realised it wouldn't come off. She froze. "What the... My costume ears, they won't come off!"

((I decided eventually I'll just play my brother and sister. rolleyes ))  
RP Zone (active year round)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff