Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Heh, Utter Confusion >.>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Yes despite the shifty eye's in the title, *points at them*, this is kind of serious. So I've been thinking it over a couple of days and decided, I want to come out of the closet. Yes, I've been questioning the whole thing all year. Wondering, sexually confused I guess you'd say. And still am a bit... My problem is, telling my friends. It just seems so awkward... I mean it's not like I don't know they'll understand, but we're such stereotypes to stuff like this. Which is also why I posted in a guild, for fear of post tracking. (My friends do that. And I'd prefer it stay a secret till I'm ready) Anyways I didn't expect too much advice. I just needed to say something, about it to somebody. I guess I'll update when I actually make a decision, whatever that may be.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

The best way to get answers and help is to tell people who will have no impact on your life whatsoever!

It always depends on perceptions and point of views. Describe what they're like and maybe I can help you. Chances are if you've felt this way for a while, it'll show through your personality and it'll be easier for them to accept.
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

Animaznboy

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:24 pm
I like Animaznboy's suggestion...

Just take baby steps..

And if your friends really are your friends, they will try to understand.

Good luck <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:31 am
Yeah; I agree with both of the people above me.

You can tell anyone anything.. but only when you want to.. biggrin  

Oreo in Coffee

Remelz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:48 am
Sank you people very much. I have informed one friend. He was ok about it... I think >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:29 pm
Hi hi :3 I'm not going to restate what everyone else said because they were pretty clear, so yeah. xD

I'm glad you told at least a friend though :3 It was hard for one of my homosexual friends to come out as well, and he started slowly. It's a lot easier when at least someone else knows and accepts it. ^_^ I'm sure your other friends will act in the same way ~

Inkieee!
Crew

Remelz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:06 pm
Kay, I have now told 2, they are both fine with it. One is bisexual and told meh. So I'm going to tell my others tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:22 pm
im a bit scared of bi and gay people.i dont hate them but a bit afraid, so when one my friends said he was bi, i kinda stop talking to for about a week to kinda let it sink in.he totally understood about how i felt.so if or when u decide to tell more people, dont be sad or angry if the withdraw away from u for a bit,if they do but then accept ur sexuality, then they are ur true friend  

RAWRpham

Remelz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:45 pm
Most are fine with it. One is kinda scared, but for the most part everythings gone back to normal. Just the occasional "Hey he said you're bi!" And crap like that  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:24 pm
well at least you don't have to think about whether or not yur going to tell ppl anymore...  

turayza

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff