Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zer0_8_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:59 am
In my opinion Orihime is the best person in bleach who agrees

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:46 am
well, she certainly is the funniest one. she's one of my favorite characters in the series. And I think she has the coolest power. She's the best of the best. But I don't really have a total favorite, I couldn't choose.  

completly-sane-one

Mariana Nez

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:51 am
disagree...
i think rukia z d best..

well..different person..different opinion.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:31 pm
I wouldn't say she's the best person, although the problem of defining "best" is hard sweatdrop I would agree she's really funny, especially in the way she thinks.

But I tend to like the "cooler" characters, like Rukia and Tatsuki, so it's probably just my tastes.  

Zalantra

Robiroth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:14 pm
she is an absolute darling to be sure. Though you'd think guys would be bothering her more. If I was 15 and there was a girl with her measurements in my class you'd need to pour ice down my pants to keep me under control. Which also makes it harder to believe she's nervous about asking ichigo out. Would anyone say no to her?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:15 pm
Robiroth
she is an absolute darling to be sure. Though you'd think guys would be bothering her more. If I was 15 and there was a girl with her measurements in my class you'd need to pour ice down my pants to keep me under control. Which also makes it harder to believe she's nervous about asking ichigo out. Would anyone say no to her?

She's probably nervous just because of her personal characteristics. Which is part of her appeal, I suppose.  

Zalantra

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff