Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:25 pm
Introduction.
This is a vampire/demon rp mainly.
We accept all races and species here though.
Keep in mind of course, this is my first xD
So it's not going to be spectacular, or probably good even.
The setting is as follows.
The city was tucked neatly away from the rest of the world. The residents liked it that way, as most of humanity no longer understood them. They were the unnaturals of the world. The strange or obscure beings. Man had grown to fear what they could not understand, so they built a city, cloaked from the blind eyes of humans.
Or course a few humans, more in tune with the supernatural, eventually found their way to the town. They were welcomed warmly and became a part of the city soon. Life went on as normal in this town.
Of course with all the immortals about, normal was a relative terms. A small bar fight could mean the destruction of all houses in a nearby neighborhood. No one seemed to mind so much here though, and the next day it was all rebuilt anyway.

Introduction
Rules
Profile form
Profiles
White List
Black List
Banners

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:27 pm
Rules
You know the deal
1. No cybering(duh)
2. Follow the ******** ToS! (that wasn't contradictory was it?)
3. No begging, bumping, or advertising here(ooh! Face!)
4. Pm profile submissions to me.

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:29 pm
Profile Submission Form.
Gaia Name:
RPC Name:
Appearance:(picture or description)
Powers/Weapons/Skills:
Other Info:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:35 pm
Profiles

Gaia Name: Jester the Demon
RPC Name: Jester
Race: Demon
Appearance:User Image
Powers/Weapons/Skills: Shadowmancer, master swordsman.
Other Info: He controls and melds shadows into weapons. He is deadly with a nodachi, or feild sword, a longer version of the katana
Race: Siren
Appearance: {x}
Powers/Weapons/Skills: As a Siren, Mi has a beautiful voice and a seductive nature. His powers center around that. If you've read Harry Potter, he's like a Veela.
Other Info: His race in general is known for seducing and killing people, they have little concept of remorse and are rather playful in their odd and violent way.
Race: Demon
Appearance: [x]
Powers/Weapons/Skills: Two scythes. Each of them with the ability to collapse their rod, creating a chain whip out of them both. He controls lightning and flame to a certain extent, but most of his powers come from the scythes.
Other Info: He keeps to himself mostly. Though once you get on his good side he's a good guy.
Race: Human
Appearance: Irene
Powers/Weapons/Skills: In tune with the supernatural, has impulses of psychic ability. Steathy and cunning
Other Info: Irene has no one. Because she was different her family disowned her. Whie looking for a place to be accepted she stumbled on this town and has lived in peace ever since.
Race: demon/dark angel
Appearance:User Image (often hiddens her wings and the horns are not real just decoration)
Powers/Weapons/Skills: fly, control the air, see the futrue (rarely uses, take too much energy)/ her staff and the air/ painter, singer, and gardener
Other Info: she is mean but can be kind when she wants to be. She likes to tease and loves sweets.
Race: Half Elf, Half Fallen Angel
Appearance: 5'8", 110lb, pale skin, waist length black hair, elf ears, and blue eyed. Wears floor length black skirt with a red velveteen tanktop and black long sleeved cover top. On her feet she wears black elven styled boots, and of course she usually wears black make-up. Her features are mostly elven, but she get her eye colour from the fallen angel side.
Powers/Weapons/Skills: Water weilding/Bow and arrows/ Healing arts.
Other Info: She has lived in the town for three years now, is a loner for the most part and doesn't care what happens to herself. Her mother was an elf and her father was a fallen angel, they had both died when she was seventeen.
Race: Vampire/demon cross breed
Appearance: User Image
Demon Form
User Image
Powers/Weapons/Skills: Can melt in and out of shadows, increased speed/strength, can force weapon out of moonlight, can transform.
Other Info: I live fairly peacefully with humans. Managing to only drink a little blood at a time as to not kill them.

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:43 pm
White List
Yeah, it's for the cool people
cool

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:53 pm
Black List
Yeah, I pretty much hate youse.
domokun

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:56 pm
Banners
Make me some, betch
ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:06 am
((I suppose it's open now. don't hate me too much xD))  

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

Janette Trivolin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:19 pm
User Image
Mi made his way silently along the streets, a bored look on his face and the pout that went with that boredom. He wanted desperately to have someone to talk to, or rather play with. He leaned his head lightly to the side, his white and black hair shifting slightly with the movement and he reached up a hand to push his bangs away from his eyes.

He glanced up at the dark sky and let out a long and heavy sigh.

He ran a hand through his hair and pulled out one of the soft feathers that grew there, nestled nicely between his thick hair. He was a siren, and siren's were known for turning into a birds and while Mi didn't have such an ability he still grew the occasional black raven's feather. It wasn't completely odd really and the only real reason he couldn't change shape like other sirens was because he was still young and had yet to learn it.

He shook his head, messing his hair up further and giving it a look of having had fingers clenching tightly in it. In fact, everything about him screamed post questionable activity. His cloths hung loosely on him and looked far to easy to remove and his mannerisms seemed to give off a welcoming air, a little too welcoming. If one looked close enough they would still find the stains of blood on his nails, but rarely did people seem to take such close notice.

He tipped his umbrella to the side, shaking the water from it carefully and paying no mind to the droplets that hit his pale skin briefly. It didn't matter, it was next to impossible for something so simple to cause his ailment. He made his way on to the bridge, looking out of the clear water that perfectly reflected the sky above. He reached into his pocket and withdrew a small coin, pressing the cool metal lightly to his lips before tossing it into the water below.

I wish... for something interesting...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:33 pm
He sat at the corner of the street on a low curb, his head hanging softly as his hair covered most of his face and a lit cigarette hung between his lips precariously.
He seemed almost as a statue and those who looked close enough had trouble noticing him breathing. He was soaked and seemed to have been sitting in that same spot for hours without moving.
He hadn't lived in the city long and had yet to speak to a single person, nor had he been seen in daylight. The residents of course took little notice of him, as people such as him were not uncommon. He, on the other hand, had been taking close notice of every resident, for some odd reason compiling in his mind, a profile for each person he met.
This was the first time he had been seen outside for so long though, and he had never been seen to sit still. His sudden change in mood and actions had many people noticing him more this night.

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

Om-Nom-Nom OwO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:59 am
He was the least most likey person to be seen out in public.

The dark man wandered around. Blood wreaked from his persona and his eyes glowed the faintest icy blue hue. They darted around feverishly, looking for something, or some one it seemed.

On his back were two large scythes, each dripping blood onto his head. He seemed dillusional. Like he was high on something because he'd stop occationally to clutch his skull and shake it, then continue to saunter down the road.

He finally came to a stop at a corner. He stared to the left and to the right. The demented demon saw two figures, but that was all he could see.

His mind was lost in a perpetual conundrum of thoughts, images, and voices at this moment. It happened whenever he withheld his lightning too long. His mind's electro pulse would alter, causing him to see things, feel things, and hear things that weren't really there.

His arm twitched slightly, an electrical current streaked through it, almost escaping. Though he held it back. This was not the time, nor the place to unleash his white hot fury. Though as a result from focusing on his one arm from shooting a lightningbolt, his horns pulsed a powerful current through them and sent a lightningbolt skyward. Releasing it caused a wave of pain and shock through him. The young demon cired out and stepped backwards clutching his horns and shaking a little.

-Great way to avoid being seen, Sin.- he thought to himself while breathing heavily in agony.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:34 pm
Irene walked the streets in a little grin. She didn't know why she was happy, it was just a happy day.  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:06 pm
And everything looks worse

((Apologies. I've had some troubles getting on the internet. I will be on more often now though, and I will try to keep the rp running as long as you all feel you want to stay and rp))

In black and white

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:36 pm
((All right, I'll be waiting. ninja LOL. I was starting to worry for a while. XD))  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

meshu35

Greedy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:46 pm
Alex walk in the rain with her dark green cloak on. She was bored and wish to meet some new people, one diffferent. She would wlak in the rain with out her cloak but she didn't want to get her wings wet. She stopped at a bakery to get some sweets. "Oh Alex, how are you?" It was the owner, a demon. Alex came here often so they knew each other. "Fine, just bored. I will have the usual thanks." Alex walk up to the friger to get some milk for her sweets. "Sorry if it is boring, dare. But you know, at least we have a city to ourselves." She give her a big paperbag filled with cookies, small cakes, sweet breed, and a big muffin. She put the milk on the counter. "I guess but i want to do something besidehide in this city. I want to explore, you know. Fly the skies with my wings." She sighed, "But that won't happen because of those humans." "We can't change them all." "I know." SHe paid for her things and felt. She pick out one of the sweet breads and started to eat it. "Yum." She smiled, walking down the street. She notice the lightning and followed where it came from buit before she got there, she saw a boy sit still on the curb. "Interesting," she told herself.
She walked over and sat next to him, continue to eat her sweet bread.  
RP Zone (active year round)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff