mildly excited but not enough to vote pro
View Results

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:06 pm
So this came up in the quest thread:

Abaratsumo
Mythspeak
Not to step on any toes here...this is just a possible idea, but maybe a guild mule could be made so people can donate gold to it. Then either the owner of the guild, or people voting, could determine what to buy and who to give it to.

That's a brilliant idea actually. I have such an avatar that could be reverted to muley status. (I have about 6 avatars now. But yeah I could do that with Halloween_qween easy.)

How many of you think this'd be a good or bad idea? Would you want to use my newest mule or shall we make a new avi for the guild? Vote on it's name...etc?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:23 pm
A guild mule is a very good thing to have.
I should know Im VC in one guild and are in another that has a mule.
Having a mule helps with contests and organizing.  

XzepherOnyX

Unauthorized Access

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:21 am
Well I'm pro mule.
I could donate some too.
Whenever I gather up funds xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:32 am
I think its an alright idea. But it kinda depends on if you will be having a lot of contests.
I might donate a little, depending if I have funds I'm not using for my charity. D:

DemonGirlChaos

Breo_Saight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:33 am
Sounds jolly good to me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:55 am
That is all based on trust. Like what would happen after Halloween is done, and what if money is missing. But hey I trust you. So go for it! That way we can actually get money out of it not like in a guild >>  

Scarlets Knight

Shirtless Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:56 am
Okay I think I've heard enough positive feed back that I will indeed get us a guild mule.

Do you guys care if I revert a mule of my own to serve the purpose?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:35 pm
Doesn't bother me at all... If you want to abuse Mr. Bones (my mule) I don't mind xd  

Angel of Flames2
Crew

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:30 pm
Angel of Flames
Doesn't bother me at all... If you want to abuse Mr. Bones (my mule) I don't mind xd

Again with the trying to subvert my authority.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:26 pm
Abaratsumo
Angel of Flames

Again with the trying to subvert my authority.

No, I'm saying "Here, I don't use him and he's already got a Halloween-ish name ((Mr_Bones999))" So suspicious rolleyes  

Angel of Flames2
Crew

Lady of the Eclipse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:31 pm
I think it'd be fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:07 pm
Being in charge of a Guild Mule myself, it's a nice thing to have for official purposes, and with a little obsessive checking of daily chance and mild attention to an aquarium stocked with items from said daily chance, a Guild mule can actually build up enough of a bank account to pay for contests and such instead of the Guild crew heart  

Jana Lyneu

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:22 pm
Jana Lyneu
Being in charge of a Guild Mule myself, it's a nice thing to have for official purposes, and with a little obsessive checking of daily chance and mild attention to an aquarium stocked with items from said daily chance, a Guild mule can actually build up enough of a bank account to pay for contests and such instead of the Guild crew heart

I do hope that this will someday be the case. Right now our mule isn't too far along but it'll get better and better I'm sure. i do log in pretty often with it and build a little gold in those daily chances and stuff.  
Spooks Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games