Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Spearman vs page

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Valand

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:48 pm

i have been thinking alot about going one of these two classes.. Im lvl 18 but my main thing is stats... right now the guide that im using tells me that i will have 100 str at lvl 22, and at lvl 30 ill have 60 dex, and my luck/int is at 5... But thats if i wanted to go spearman, but i really want to go white knight, not dark knight...

can someone help me and tell me if im doing this right?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:01 am
Both are real nice if you could get to higher levels. So its more of a presonal choice. But from what I hear, Dk are more popular because of their hyperbody and dragon roar(easier to find party and easier to level). But page have the element thingy its really beautiful and have really high attack if the element is used correctly. Eg fire element against yeti. So good luck and happy mapling.
~Foxie  

qutefoxy

Your_NewLunarDoll

Toothsome Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:50 pm
To me the advantage of page is that at a higher level you are still able to solo because of it being the defense class of warrior. The strength/hit difference is not actually so different as DKs would have you believe, and the rarity of the higher level pages make weapons and scrolls not so hard to get at.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:29 pm
i dont know much about em, but i know spearman's have hyperbody and dragon roar later on. i'd rather have a spearman in my party than a page. but still, i never really made a warrior pass 30, so i dunno.  

Brighte

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:55 pm
Everyone else prefers Spearman and Fighter over Page.

Spearman have Hyperbody, Fighters have Rage.

You know what a Page has?

Nothing.

No party skills.

Sure, they have Threaten, but that really isn't much help to other people.

Other members wish to party Spearman or Fighters over a Page.

Not that I say Page is a bad thing, I personally wouldn't want a party relying on me to do something.

I even dislike when my party members want Haste from me.

If you plan on PQing and trying to gain levels as fast as you can by PQing, go for a Spearman, but I personally suggest Page, mainly because they can use swords, just as a Fighter can, and I love White Knight skills.

Its entirely your choice of course.

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff