Got any Avi Quests? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:32 am
Questing an avi costume this Halloween? Hope to get it all together before then? Post it here and mayhaps the benevolent Gods of gaia shall lend a helping hand.

I'm trying to get a nightmare scarf because I'm a masochist. (strike that, I'd rather not quest any more.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:35 am
Not really questing... I figure I can make something out of what I have...

I think I may test that theory now, in fact...  

Janette Trivolin

Eithela

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:37 am
I be questing for another Gothic Veil and a Lunar Scythe. Last two items I need. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:43 am
~Orgasmic Cupcake~
I be questing for another Gothic Veil and a Lunar Scythe. Last two items I need. ^_^

How much are lunar scythes lately...?  

Janette Trivolin

Hatsu Shibo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:00 pm
well....
im not "questing" a halloween avi but i would like a kandy korn hat to finish my 'halloween' outfit...
im actually questing my dream avi at the moment....
^^ eh...but who isn't?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:56 pm
Next phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways..

Not questing for anything in particular right now... mrgreen

It's still rock and roll to me!

Unignorable

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Mythspeak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:06 pm
Not to step on any toes here...this is just a possible idea, but maybe a guild mule could be made so people can donate gold to it. Then either the owner of the guild, or people voting, could determine what to buy and who to give it to.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:49 pm
Gold: 1451 gonk

I don't think I'll make it anywhere near a halloween costume in time.
I also can't make up my mind about anything.

Breo_Saight

RedLaw

Business Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:37 pm
I am not saving for a Halloween outfit right now.

Though I am questing, I am always questing for something.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:00 pm
Mythspeak
Not to step on any toes here...this is just a possible idea, but maybe a guild mule could be made so people can donate gold to it. Then either the owner of the guild, or people voting, could determine what to buy and who to give it to.

That's a brilliant idea actually. I have such an avatar that could be reverted to muley status. (I have about 6 avatars now. But yeah I could do that with Halloween_qween easy.)  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Da-Eh

IRL Cat

30,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:55 am

Mine is not really Halloween-related...but I'm trying to get winged anklets. xD;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:32 pm
((It's not so much questing, as would be nice to have to top this off. Occulus. I'm broke from art raiding, but I may try and get it before the halloween bash... or not. *shrugs*))  

Emoryss

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:43 pm
As a matter of fact, I purposely made a big wishlist and made this wishlist bash thing. So far I got 2 donations, the link is on my sig. Don't bother about the letter items though, that's just suff I lost when I was hacked. So in case I ever have enough gold to get it back I won't forget what I lost. 'Cause I'm forgetful. I hope to finish up my wishlist in the next few years, so I can get back to giving random gifts to questers anonymously like I did the whole month of March when I had no wishlist then. 3nodding And get back to focsing on what I love to do best: Roleplay! ^_^ Yay for roleplay!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:00 pm
I'm not questing for a halloween avi but I'm questing for the G-Corp T-Shirt <3  

Simply Angle

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150

Mythspeak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:44 pm
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak

That's a brilliant idea actually. I have such an avatar that could be reverted to muley status. (I have about 6 avatars now. But yeah I could do that with Halloween_qween easy.)

Thanks...sadly it wasn't my idea, I saw it used in another guild to great success. I forgot to mention people could donate items to it directly also.  
Spooks Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff