Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Where's Sleepwood?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CoconutandLicorice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:30 pm
I'm on a quest...i'm in lvl 18 and i need help!! WHERE'S SLEEPYWOOD??!?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:31 pm
Use your world map. o_O

I suck at giving directions...  

SquidMcKid

Aged Noob

beyond absolute

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:51 pm
Go through the upper portal on the very right of Henesys and keep going.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:09 pm
There is like so many ways to go to sleepywood. Perion, Heneys and also Kerning...... I think you could try asking someone in maple for directions. And also pray hard for them to be a nice guy/gal  

qutefoxy

CountDuh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:33 am
Its in the dugenon area i think  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:04 pm
You go to henesys and u go to the right and yuh keep going to the right till yuh see 2 portals take the top one and keep going right and when yuh see a dungeon place u go down and there will be a bottom portal smile  

x1Jessica

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:56 am
Level 18, depending on your job it can be kind of hard to go there. Especially magicians. They have really low HP -.-" Henesys is the safest, if you don't fall down to where those golem things are. Then it's Kerning with Neckis. Perion is the hardest because it has boars. Of course, if you have Dark Sight, it's alright.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:52 pm
Do you know where the taxi is? or, how much money you have? Well, if you are a begginier, you get a 90% off discount. Any other than jobs, you will get the Normal PAY, which means you'll have to pay a higher price, depending on your Level. Well, go to henesys, or if you're anywhere, look for the closest taxi, and press 'henesys', and yes.
you will be taken to heneys, or go to PERION, and buy a sleepywood scroll. it's not so expensive, so go ahead and buy 1! to get back from sleepy wood, be sure to buy a 'nearest town scroll', or anything scroll, so you wouldnt get lost! and buy a lot of potions in case. SO IF YOUR IN HENEYS, GO ALL THE WAY RIGHT, YOULL END UP IN THIS PORTAL, PRESS UP, AND KEEP GOING ALL THE WAY RIGHT. DANGER: DO NOT FALL DOWN, AND JUMP ON THE EDGES, THANK YOU. GO UNTIL YOU REACH THE PORTAL, AND ENTER IT. GO WAY DOWN, AND ANOTHER PORTAL WILL APPEAR. PRESS UP, AND YOUR IN SLEEPYWOOD! GOOD LUCK!

Skittlies

Skittlies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:53 pm
x1Jessica
You go to henesys and u go to the right and yuh keep going to the right till yuh see 2 portals take the top one and keep going right and when yuh see a dungeon place u go down and there will be a bottom portal smile
3nodding Yep  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:26 am
Go to Henesys then go all the way to the right, head up to the top platform and head into that portal (note be carefull on the first map don't fall or you may die first drop Iron pig Lupins and the second has Golems) Anywho keep heading right and in time you'll get to sleepy wood.

All so I suggest you buy a Henesy Scroll(s) and while your in sleepy wood buy some sleepy wood scroll(s). The shop in sleepy wood is in the hotel take the regular Hotel you pay like 499 mesos or something, and theres a Potion Shop inside.

lnvisable

Xanthophy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:10 pm
wow... some people dont even know how to get to SW O.o
if u dunno the way to something in victoria island, my suggestion is:

USE. THE. WORLD. MAP. mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:39 pm
press W that shows the map of victoresa island  

Pain the Demon

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff