Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:26 am
User Image

**Skip Narrative if you have been here before**

You arrive at the Masquerade Ball (w/ your date), you are (both) greeted in the Foyer by two very elegantly dressed Ushers. The first one offers to take your coat/cloak/cape and hat, but you shake your head because you intend to wear these items as apart of your outfit. He nods and smiles gently and looks to his collegue who turns to a guest book sitting ontop of a stand. The Usher looks to you (both) and asks for your name(s). Once he is told he begins to finger through the pages until he pinpoints your name(s) and nods to his collegue.

The collegue then bows politely to you (and your date) and turns toward the main part of the Foyer where many were gathering and joyfully conversing already. Everyone wore a black mask covering their eyes. But they were all dressed in lavish glamour and elegance and you began to wonder if you looked good too. As you glance quickly over your wardrobe (and that of your date) you silently sigh with relief seeing that you were both appropriately dressed and this was definately going to be a fantastic event. The Usher who had turned to face the crowd in the room suddenly bursted out with a loud heralding voice declaring your full "name" (and that of your date).

You feel alittle embarrasment but brush it aside standing with pride as everyone seemed to turn to look toward you (and your date) and nodded or waved in a gesture of welcome. If you weren't mistaken some even seemed to wink and flash a flirty smile from behind those mysterious looking masks. Many looked you over and clearly were admiring your presence as you began to walk down the steps (w/ your date along side) into the main part of the room to browse amongst the guests. You started to recognize some of the guests and they were saying hello to you as you passed and some came over and greeted you with a playful hug.

Some voices around you were saying; "Wow, You look really good!" and "Are you going to save a dance for me?" You can't stop blushing and laughing softly to yourself as you (look to your date and) straighten your outfit to make sure it was all in one piece still. You look around checking out the place and spot several doorways in the area drapped with beautiful curtains. You didn't immediately see any signs outside of these doorways telling you were they lead to. You decide to do alittle investigating just to get a feel for the place. So you mutter to your friends; "We'll be right back k?"

(Your Date looks to you puzzeled as you whisper to him/her ;"Let's check this place out k?" He/She smiles flirtingly and their eyes seemed to glitter behind their mask and they agree to go along with you on a little adventure.) You (both) begin to walk around the area becoming crowded with guests as you make your way to the closest doorway that was covered with a curtain. You scan the hall before deciding to enter and spot another 4 other doorways nearby. All of them curtained too. And you knew these were not the entrance to the main Ballroom, because the Main Ballroom had huge doors already propped open that you spotted when you walked in across the Foyer from the Main Entrance.

(Your Date seemed to be curious too now as to where these doorways lead too and he/she looks to you and says; "Shall we see?")

Do you?

(A) Go in the first of the doorways?
(B) Choose Doorway 2
(C) Choose Doorway 3
(D) Choose Doorway 4
(E) Choose not to, it might be for staff only. Decide to stick around in the Foyer to see who else shows up. ninja
(F) Give up your curiousness and decide to just go to the Main Ballroom now...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:51 pm
^.^ To be able to go through the whole interactive narrative you would need to start in this thread.  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takalis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:02 pm
-i smile broadly as i walk in, looking around, trying to find someone i know, only being able to judge by the selection of an outfit. I make my way to a corner to wait for others to show up and to see how everyone dresses-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:08 pm
Takalis
-i smile broadly as i walk in, looking around, trying to find someone i know, only being able to judge by the selection of an outfit. I make my way to a corner to wait for others to show up and to see how everyone dresses-
Hello there glad to see you made it!! *hurries over from the Hall to hug you* Oh and you do look very nice! 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aoi Utsuki

Unbeatable Survivor

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:12 pm
*enters the room alone, looking at the decor set up for this lovely occasion. I smile softly and I look about wondering who else has arrived* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:13 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Takalis
Hello there glad to see you made it!! *hurries over from the Hall to hug you* Oh and you do look very nice! 3nodding
hey I'm glad i could. I've been waiting all day to come though I'm still in a ready to rave mood -i smile and hug you as you come over- thank you. -i smile and nods- you look much better though  

Takalis

tigerdemon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:16 pm
*Tiger entered the large doors passing the man who wanted to take his cape and coat* Such a large place. I wonder if Id find her in such a crowded area....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:18 pm
Aoi Utsuki
*enters the room alone, looking at the decor set up for this lovely occasion. I smile softly and I look about wondering who else has arrived* heart
-i smile and wave you over- hey! come on over here and chat -i smile broadly- you look great by the way!  

Takalis

Aoi Utsuki

Unbeatable Survivor

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:20 pm
*sees a familiar face in the crowd and it's Takalis.. I nod and walk over to him and I curtsy* Arigatou Takaris-kun...you look very nice as well. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:22 pm
-enters alone looking for a familar face-  

AndeeRae

Takalis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:22 pm
Aoi Utsuki
*sees a familiar face in the crowd and it's Takalis.. I nod and walk over to him and I curtsy* Arigatou Takaris-kun...you look very nice as well. heart
-i blush a little- thank you. its the best i could do while being stuck on a quest. I'm fortunate enough i pick up the suit from the cleaners in time -i laugh a little- hey, is that a glowstick on your wrist? -i smirk and wink-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:23 pm
*catti strolls in through the doors looking around as she does her eyes bright a smile on her face as the air in the room sets her mood excitement hung in the air she looked around quickly scanning over faces looking for one in particular*  

CattiBrieann

Takalis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:23 pm
AndeeRae
-grins being a familiar face-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:24 pm
Takalis
AndeeRae
-grins being a familiar face-
-smles and rushes over huggin Tak- You look great!  

AndeeRae

tigerdemon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:28 pm
CattiBrieann
*catti strolls in through the doors looking around as she does her eyes bright a smile on her face as the air in the room sets her mood excitement hung in the air she looked around quickly scanning over faces looking for one in particular*
*Tiger scanned the crowd and found tghe one person he'd been searching the area for, he strolled over and pulled his arm around hers* So did you have to wait long? Im glad you could make it. *he pulled her a bit closer to his side*

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff