Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Shialu's Sakisaka Cosplay Board-Updated 7/6 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SAKISAKA
Got all his screen time taken by Tabby's breasts.
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

Shialu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:37 pm
Shialu's Sakisaka Cosplay Board
(SSCB)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For those of you who are cool, you know that I'm doing a Sakisaka Cosplay. I chose this cosplay, because I love him to bits, and no one else seems to want to do it, and it's a bit of bribery to get my parents to bring me to Otakon (;_; I spent >100$ on this and hours of work! Let me show it off!)

SO, I've decided to make a board dedicated to this Cosplay of mine.
I'll be posting once I get something done with it.

To do:

Front Clip - Done~
Cape - Material Bought
Helmet - 1/2th done
Goggles - Bought, still need to be mutilated
Pants
Undershirt
Skirt - D: THIS IS HARD
Belt
Leather Shirt
Gauntlets
Sock... things that go up the legs
Tabi Socks
Fitted Hood - Material bought
Shoes
Back plate

Progress

WELL, I don't really remember when this was BUT
Here's a photo of some of the fabric that I got. The teal is useless now, because it doesn't stretch, and the green may soon be useless I tried making gauntlets out of the teal material 3 times, and each time I failed D: 2/3rd of this material is now useless.

Here are the leaves I'll be using. They will have to be doubled up because they are too short, but the crease where they will connect will give them the leaf fold as seen in the show :3

10/15/07-

Today I started on the Helmet XD
Before I did anything Since this is my first Cosplay, I was very worried about how it would end up, afraid to do anything, worried that I might screw up. It was like this on the table for about 20 minutes before I made the cut.

I'm making the helmet out of brown and black "leather" upholstery and a hell load of hot glue. I had to paint the edges of the black upholstery because the underside of this stuff was white and fuzzy, and I didn't want that sticking out. XD

SO, after about 6 hours of watching //SIGN and //Roots I ended up with this: Ta-dah! You can see my goggles there before I mutilate them XD. The ear flaps aren't anywhere near done, I still need to finish hot gluing the black on the bottom and the side of the earflaps farther away from you. Tomorrow I will work on the rest of the helmet :3

10/16/07-
Finished the ear flap on the helmet. I made the head thing, but it was such an epic fail I took it apart right away XD I'll try that tomorrow.. Still can't find the leaves for the helmet.
AND. ALKGJSLKGJLSGKJ. His character design changes every. SINGLE. EPISODE. *EXPLODE*

11/03/07-
Bought all of the material I need other than the back plate :3. I also cut out the stiff part for the gauntlets. Made of nothing other than, oh yes, Cardboard. Those Pop fridge things. My arm fat TOTALLY isn't overflowing... XD I promise that they'll look better, remember prototype~

11/04/07-
Finished covering the cardboard part of the gauntlets with green fabric, and finished with the silver trim.A completed.. I'm going to call it a spike XD
SAKISAKA YOU WHOAR. Detail shot. They will be attatched with something other than rubber bands, let me assure you, but I won't be doing that until I finish the gloves. Which I haven't started yet.

12/09/07-
I've gotten more done than I've posted, but none of it's completed so I don't post it. The Tabi socks are moving along swimmingly.

Here's the clip, which I finally finished XD YES, I NEED SLEEP

12/27/07-
Finished the base for one of the tabi socks. The other one I have the foot part competed, but it's missing. WHY CAN'T I FIND IT? Anyways, I drew on the black in photoshop, which is what I have yet to do TABISOOOCK

1/1/08-
Finished a glove, and both bases for the tabisocks. The bases need to be added on to, and I need to find the finished foot, and finish the other foot.
No pics this time :3

1/19
Computer still broken.. no pics. BUT I FINISHED THE GREEN UNDERSHIRT. SEWING MACHINES ARE GOD Oh, and I'm making a phyllo puppet.

2/18-
You asked for them, you got them~ PICS! I have a lot more done, it's just that this is how much I had on the camera x3
Helmet progress
Goggles before~
Goggles AFTARR Goggles are still unfinished, but the rims are painted :3
Gauntlets
More to come as I do more!

2-25
I didn't really do anything, but I got everything put on and took a full body progress pic.
Ignore my fat stomach, breasts, and stand in pants..
My feet, which were hiding D:
Oh, and for those who are interested, I make an amazing apollo justice.JAWSTICE!

3-22
Not much of progress to show, I need a wig head srsly, but I bought shoes that work! My nasty feet

7-6
Pants
Leathery shirt

Almost done!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:38 pm
Reserved 83

feel free to post.

Shialu

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You're going to be one hawt Sakisaka. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:07 pm
LYKE TTLY. <3  

The Slate Scholar
Crew

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:01 pm
Shialu, I feel the need to give you a hug. ._.

*hugs*

You are gonna be one stud-muffin of a Sakisaka. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:34 pm
your goin to look cool as sakisaka. i feel bad for not dressin up as a .hack person :< i was lazy and bought one off of ebay XD  

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:26 pm
User Image

I wants yer goggles. >O

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:15 pm
YOU HAVE APICTURE OF SAKISAKAWITH OUT HIS THINGS!!! X3 Hawt!

U'll make a great Sakisaka =3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shialu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:58 am
Updated~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:25 pm
xD It's coming along really well so far, Shialu. A lot better than my Zelkova costume is... redface *hasn't started*  

yokaiy

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:12 pm
The only progress I made with my Cosplay is how much is everything going to cost X3

Good job Shialu 83 It's going to be great I know it X3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:45 pm
ATTENTION WHOAR BUMP.  

Shialu

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. WUT SEXY SOCKZ. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:27 am
I CAN'T WAIT TILL I SEE UR FINISH PORJECT  

BreathLessX
Crew

Kosute

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:39 am
That sock is the sexiest sock in the HISTORY of socks. =<  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash