Reply Advice & Academic Studies
S#!T. DOES HE LIKE ME?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does He Like Me?
  Totally. He like you 100%
  He sort of does. He might only think you're a friend.
  Sorry, he doesn't like you.
  Stop being delusional. He is really annoyed by you/ hates you. Stop bothering him.
View Results

Elmihy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:39 am
Okay, I know a lot of people will think something like, "Oh, it's another one of those lovesick tweens that think they're incredibly grown-up because they have a crush on someone that's way out of their league," and I'm sorry for the cliche on this topic, but I am not a "tween that thinks I'm incredibly grown-up ect.," (refer to quote above). Still, there's this kid in my class who might like me, but I'm not sure if I like him. I'm a little torn. I know that it's hard to tell, especially since you don't see what goes on, but I'll try to be specific.
Reasons that he might like me: I catch him staring at me, but when I stare back at him, he keeps staring at me for a while until I or he looks away, or the teacher has us look at the board or something.
He talks to me and stuff about half the time I see him.
When we're in a hallway together we stare at eachother from the corner of our eyes as we pass.
He sometimes turns his head and smiles at me when I pass him.
When I talk to him, he looks into my eyes.
One of his friends asked me an uncomfortable question, but he protected me by saying that he'd already asked me. even though he hadn't.
If I'm absent, he asks me where I was.
When we touch arms or something when we're standing around (like in the lunch room), he doesn't move away.

Reasons that he doesn't like me: When he talks to his friends, he ignore me (this is about 50% of the time I see him.
He doesn't brush shoulders with me or grab my arm.
Sometimes he acts like he's annoyed with me.
We argue with eachother about a lot of stuff, from art to vampires.
When we talk, I usually start the conversations.

There's more, but I'll add it later when I think of it. Thanks for your input!

~Update~

I found out that this guy hangs with a girl that told everyone who my friend was crushing on just because she was in a bad mood today, and I'm totally disgusted. I'm definitely not interested in him at all and don't care if he likes me... but post if you want.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:20 pm
He might,
mabey you should...like...show him a little affection....? See if he does it back...?

yeah, what do I know...  

Lady Artemis Rose

BK Crown

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:39 am
Yeah, sounds like a crush, but nothing more.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:47 pm
Elmihy
Okay, I know a lot of people will think something like, "Oh, it's another one of those lovesick tweens that think they're incredibly grown-up because they have a crush on someone that's way out of their league," and I'm sorry for the cliche on this topic, but I am not a "tween that thinks I'm incredibly grown-up ect.," (refer to quote above). Still, there's this kid in my class who might like me, but I'm not sure if I like him. I'm a little torn. I know that it's hard to tell, especially since you don't see what goes on, but I'll try to be specific.
Reasons that he might like me: I catch him staring at me, but when I stare back at him, he keeps staring at me for a while until I or he looks away, or the teacher has us look at the board or something.
He talks to me and stuff about half the time I see him.
He smiles at me when I look at him a little bit more than half of the time.
When I talk to him, he looks into my eyes.
One of his friends asked me an uncomfortable question, but he protected me by saying that he'd already asked me. even though he hadn't.

Reasons that he doesn't like me: When he talks to his friends, he ignore me (this is about 50% of the time I see him.
He doesn't brush shoulders with me or grab my arm.
Sometimes he acts like he's annoyed with me.
We argue with eachother about a lot of stuff, from art to vampires.

There's more, but I'll add it later when I think of it. Thanks for your input!

Well, I'd say he likes you. He's curious about you. And he's also protective of you.

A guy will not show too much, and has to find balance in his world. Your senses are being sensitive at this time, because the attention from him feels sweet...

Remember that his friends existed in his life before he woke up and found you in his reality as well... so it's not really hating you or not liking you if he pays attention to his buddies.

And as it is, you're not dating him, so he's really not obligated to defer to your presence whatsoever...

It's nice to feel the attention, but you're sharing the world with him, and in this time and space, you're on the same stage... So for this while you're very aware of him and I'm also thinking it's vice versa.

If you want to know him more, make friends with him and learn all you can about the guy before admitting you're in love with him. Guys actually fall in love deeper when it's a girl who really knows their heart and isn't all about gaining attention and keeping attention. Flirts and fan girls don't last really long.

If it turns out that you both feel mutually for each other, then obsession with each other is allowed... But before anything, know your own feelings and regret nothing.  

Lilli Ann Hunter

Loyal Genius

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Tabiosk

Sparkly Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:37 pm
Mmm...from what I've read, it seems that he is unsure but is interested in you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:03 pm
Thanks from everyone! I'll try your suggestions...
Wow... nice post Hotaru... I'm impressed.

Elmihy

Blush.pink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:34 am
You can never know but don't assume he likes you. If he ends up not liking you, there might be problems.
Just be friends with him. I dont have much to tell you...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:01 pm
I see you two like I do my bf of 3 days and myself (before we started to "date"). We'd stare at eachother n just argue about petty things but it was flirtatious till one day the teacher called us out n said we liked eachother n we turned red HAHA. But when we did get together it lasted 3 days cuz I was too imature to handle a relationship. I'm really bashful about my romantic life in public. But I'm over it now.

PixieofDestruction

Raven_Roses8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:15 pm
*smiles* Yay love! I think he's completely crushing on you but shy. ^^ I'm a romantic, but I totally think that he's crushing on you!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:29 pm
Based on my experience, usually someone who "accidentally" touches you a lot without moving away wants to show some affection, but is often too shy. And when a guy constantly hugs you for "no reason" that shows he wants to show a lot of affection and to make it obvious that he is affectionate. I don't know if that helps you at all, but its what I can offer. wink  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

September feild

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:40 pm
I think its a small crush,he might be a bit shy or either he might think that u have a crush on him or something,do an experiment and see if he really likes u,like stop talking to him for awhile,he might start the conversation himself then.... neutral  
Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games