Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you?
  yes
  no
View Results

Shai_Hulud

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:35 pm
So, who all is going as a Star Trek character for Halloween this year??

I'm going as a Vulcan. I had to make my own costume so it's not all that great, but I don't care. It will be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:53 pm
i REALLY want to but...i dont have much money and all i have that i could use is an ENT phaser and communicator...

i wish i could figure out what to do... crying  

Shotgun_Rae

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:32 am
I'm wearing the same costume to the cons in Dallas and Houston next year. It's basically Janeway's uniform. My mom ordered it online.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:34 am
I would,but I promised my friends I would be Naruto...plus I already ordered it xp  

Nekoni Awabuki

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:24 am
---_---_---_---_

I'd love to!
But I don't think I could.
I don't have a costume. T___T

_---_---_---_---

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:43 pm
I'm too poor.  

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:30 am
i'm not cause 1. don't have the mony to get the outfit, and 2. I don't go anywhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:35 pm
Shotgun_Rae
i REALLY want to but...i dont have much money and all i have that i could use is an ENT phaser and communicator...

I totaly forgot about the phaser and stuff... Oh well..

You could do like I did and buy a blue/red/yellow shirt and some black pants & boots from good will and then sew all the rest of the crap on, and just be some random human memeber of Starfleet, or buy some pointy ears and be a Vulcan member of Starfleet. razz  

Shai_Hulud

dreamingscribe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:12 am
It would be fun maybe, but no, I'm dressing as something else.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:20 pm
Shai_Hulud
Shotgun_Rae

I totaly forgot about the phaser and stuff... Oh well..

You could do like I did and buy a blue/red/yellow shirt and some black pants & boots from good will and then sew all the rest of the crap on, and just be some random human memeber of Starfleet, or buy some pointy ears and be a Vulcan member of Starfleet. razz

that sounds like fun! thanks!  

Shotgun_Rae

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 pm
I did last year - and a year or two before that. Kathryn's uniform, stirrup uniform pants, boots, and all. 3nodding Pips and communicator pin, too. Only the communicator has a universe soundboard for it, and the sound doesn't match. This year I'm trying to come up with something different, but haven't yet.... -.-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:06 pm
YoukaiLuvr
I did last year - and a year or two before that. Kathryn's uniform, stirrup uniform pants, boots, and all. 3nodding Pips and communicator pin, too. Only the communicator has a universe soundboard for it, and the sound doesn't match. This year I'm trying to come up with something different, but haven't yet.... -.-

So your communnicator pin made sound? How did you make it?  

Shai_Hulud

satien

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:33 pm
heck yes I am!! I'm makeing an ENT suit it will be the smex I love it! I wish I could by one but they so pricey oh well I can make one just as easy ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:56 pm
I went as Chekov. I had a trench coat and asked my neighbours vhere they kept their nuclear wessels. It didn't quite work out, though - they all thought I was some Spanish kid who didn't understand the holiday. Ah, well, my one trekkie neighbour got it.  

Tevakh

Cronixix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:49 am
I'll agree. I was gonna go as a vulcan too. Hands down, they're cool! rofl  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out