Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[L] My Sixteenth Birthday

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate meh!
  1-5
  5-8
  8-10
  10+
View Results

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:15 pm
Original Creation...And please leave a comment and rate

I thought that my sixteenth birthday would be the most fantastic day of my life...of course I was wrong.It all started on the day before it was my birthday...

Friday December 20th

It was the end of ninth period and I could wait 'till I got home.For one of two reasons.One was that it was the weekend,and two my birthday was the next day."Yo Chris!"my friend called.His name was Jake, and we've been friends since 1st grade."Jake!"I called turning around."So how've you been?"I gave him a high-five."Okay I guess.I'm goin' to New Mexico for a few weeks."He said
I looked at him "New Mexico!Why?"
"A...a wedding"He said lowering his head.I laughed"Your gonna be wearing a tux?!"I couldn't believe it ."Yeah and in hot weather also."I laughed even harder.
We arrived at the buses.Me and Jake take different buses, so I went left, and he went right."See you later!"He called to me."Okay!"I called back.
I boarded the bus ignorant of the fact that this was the last time I was going to see him walk again.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

At around 12 am my little sister Sally came rushing into my room crying."Chris!Chris!"She cried.I groaned, her voice was the last thing I wanted to hear a 12 am."Sally...just tell your self it's only a nightmare."Sally whined when I said that.I covered my head with the blanket."............Jake."Sally said.Although I didn't hear anything other than Jake, I still reacted to it."What about him?"I asked.-more like screamed but whatever-Sally looked at me and then began to cry."Mommy!"She screamed, then ran downstairs.I followed quickly.
"Mom!What happened to Jake?!"I asked my breath was heavy and my heart was close to a stop."Honey...Jake he's-he's-In the hos-"I didn't hear all of what my mom said,becasue I had ran out and rode my bike to the hospital.It was snowing and cold, but I didn't feel either.I wanted to see Jake.The guy who I've spent 10 years with.And the guy who I've been secretly crushing on for the past 3.

I got to the hospital and jumped off my bike not caring about if it was stolen or not.Running I asked."Where's Jake Farlongs room?"The nurse looked at me and pointed to the room two doors down.I slowed down to a walk and opened the door.There I saw him.He was okay,but hooked up to a machine* reading his heart rate.'Jake?'I whispered.He looked at me and lightly smiled.'Hey Chris come closer.'He replied.I obeyed.'Jake what happened?'I asked nearly in tears.'I have no idea...but I 'm glad your here.'He said.He reached out a touched my hand.'Now I want to tell you something...and dont be mad or upset when I leave here.'He beagn."Leave where are yo-"I paused realizing what he meant."No Jake you cant-"He cut me off.'Let me finish..Now I want you to know that I love you..since a few years ago, and I wanted to tell you.But I was scared, so I
kept it to myself.'Tears fell down my face."Jake..."I said.Then his grip loosened and the machine flat-lined."Jake...Jake....JAKE!?!"I shouted.Then nurses and doctors came in trying to help Jake come back.

Since that day I wasn't able to put my life on track.I've tried so many times to enjoy life,but I couldn't.Not even the best day of my life would help the pain go away.I sat in my room on my bed still crying about what happened.Jake my friend, my best friend died on December 20th.The day before my sixteen birthday.

The end

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:44 pm
that was sad crying and really good i loved it heart  

kakashi9119

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:28 pm
Thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:22 pm
crying my god so sad  

NaruSasuiscool

krazii13

3,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:16 pm
that was so sad!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:46 am
so sad. crying I loved it.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lexarun

Desirable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:54 pm
that was reaaly good but so sad! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:24 pm
Yes that was sad! D=
I have to say it was a good read, but I think you could've written it better.
Give it a little more detail, and more emotion so you can actually have readers crying.

Xair Dumont

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff