Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  here
View Results

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:51 am
So as some of my friends know, I finally got a job at Taco Bell. The paper work took a lifetime. But Friday night I finally got to start. I'm going to write what the first few days are like.

Commonly referenced people who I work with
Spring-manager
Jimmy-manager
Dover-manager
Laura-manager
Shanon-manager
Anthony-my pet
Betty-friend
Jordan-friend
Lurch-Co-worker
Stephen-Co-worker
Ryan-Crazy Co-worker
Shelby-Another new-worker

10-12-07
So I walked to work around 4 after school and got there early like Spring said last time, and I got my uniform. Taco Bell doesn't buy uniforms, they recycle them, so my shirt was a little grungy, and my pants didn't have a top button (fixed that last night), and I still need to get some shoes. But when I put the uniform on it felt like my own skin, even with the shirt tucked in. >.> I got to do back bubble, meaning I took money from the people at the first window. I wasn't hard, Jimmy showed my how to use the credit card scanner, which more people used anyways. Stephen was working the front bubble, and he showed me how to change people's orders, but I didn't actually take any. I had to wear a headset that beeped whenever someone can to the drive through. I kept accidentally dropping coins and people kept driving off without their receipts. While we have our serving jobs we also have cleaning jobs, mine and Stephens was to do the dishes. I had to do the washing, and he rinsed. The tub was enormous and scared me at first, because it had tons of opaque water that bubbles up real high. We were pretty busy do to the Homecomming football game, so I didn't get to learn much else. Around 8 things slowed down a bit, so Ryan was hanging out with me since the lobby was empty. That boy is crazy, and he was stoned out of his mind. He says he'll give me a smoke someday. We're also doing this charity thing to donate to starving children, and he was really good at guilting people into donating. So my first day was fun, challenging, and I was dog tired, but satisfied.

10-13-07
I had to wake up at an Un-Godly hour, 8:30, for a store meeting. We sat around, until Jimmy came. Basically, we spent 30 minute talking about attendance. It didn't apply to me because I started yesterday. -_-'

My shift didn't start until 5 that evening, so I showed up and began working the back bubble again. HOLY CRAP were we busy!!! I had no time to rest, and in between orders I was sweeping and washing dishes. I was able to go much faster, and do a few more things on the register. I think I made less mistakes too. Some highlights of the night was seeing a hot European guy drive up in an AWESOME orange muscle car, seeing a goat in the back of a lady's truck, and playing around with crazy Ryan. I got to try the empanadas, I suggest you all try them if you like McDonalds Apple pies. And partake in FOURTH MEAL! Do it now!

10-22-07

Sorry about the lack of development. I have been busy with work/tired/lazy. The past few days have been same old, working in the lobby or the back bubble.

Last night I got to do something fun. I work at the Taco Bell by the High School, but I got to work at the one by the Supercenter! They were extremely low on people, Camille said two girls quit last night because they were asked to do dishes. So I got to meet some nice people, like Laura's husband Scott. He is the fastest taco maker I have ever seen!! 0.0 I also had to work my a** off, because it was 59 cent Sunday! Several times people came in and ordered 50 tacos! We even ran out of empanadas, my favorite. : ( I got off by 10, as usual. The good news is I made 6.95 an hour last night, instead of my usual 6.50! Yay! More money!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:54 am
User Image

I still can't believe that you got a job.

Happy Halloween Everyone

BlackBloodJin

boogie boogie boo 12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:18 am
cool  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:05 pm
Sounds pretty fun to me. I'd much prefer that than a secretary job 3nodding

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:00 pm
[kookies]

I dunno, we get to play around a lot. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:13 pm
its about time some of u get some jobs around here  

RoninRampage

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:50 am
[kookies]
sorry have to say it "sexy secretary" xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:45 am
awesome stuff there Kit. good luck with the job twisted  

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:19 pm
RoninRampage
lol..what up ronin twisted

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:17 pm
[kookies]
RoninRampage
lol..what up ronin twisted

nothing dude...heard you had some business and were gone for a bit too...ive been dealing with alot...but...i think i can make time again for gaia  

RoninRampage

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:26 pm
RoninRampage

Hey I've got a job! I've had mine since school started back in August.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:16 pm
BlackBloodJin
RoninRampage

Hey I've got a job! I've had mine since school started back in August.
i'v been babysitting the same kid for 3years  

toricmpbll

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:02 pm

yea and i've had a job since high school

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:26 pm
SEE IN YOUR FACE~!!!!  

BlackBloodJin

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:50 pm