Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Cartoon] Ed, Edd & Eddy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:41 am
That really annoying cartoon show on Cartoon Network when you were young? Haha. <3 Those three jawbreaker crazy boys?
I never thought of EEnE slash... untill I watched an episode where Eddy kissed Double D... And it was kinda weird. Cuz the style of EEnE is not really... slash-able?! HAHA.
Sooo. One day I stumbled upon some EEnE fanart on deviantart. AND WOAH. Haha. <3 I kinda fell in love. wink
For those of you who don't know EEnE:
[Coming soon!]
Deviantart artists:
http://yami-shin.deviantart.com/
http://chidoriashi.deviantart.com/

Hmhm. I wanna start a picture thread!
PS. This post is undergoing Editing!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:56 am
I've never been real big fan of this show (always felt it was annoying) but whenever I did sit through an episode, I could do nothing more than think to myself Edd is really gay.

The art was really nice, even if it looked nothing like the characters. Actually one of the artists made them look more like Digimon characters than anything else. Still pretty art.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

fear23

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:11 pm
wow i actually like this idea

it kinda makes me want to draw it too.....

P.S

double D ( edd)
ed
eddy

just wanted to clear that up because i was getting confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:10 pm
Fun fact:
The VA's of Ed, Edd and Eddy provided the voices of Touya, Yukito and Keroberos in the dubbed version of Cardcaptor Sakura.
Cardcaptors butchered the original from every point of view: names were changed (Touya to Tori, Yukito to Julian, Naoko to Nikki, etc.), and the homosexual subtext/risque relationships were edited out, among other things.
Despite that, I can't help but giggle every time I watch Ed, Edd and Eddy because I'll wind up trying to match Double D's voice to Yukito's face and Eddy's voice to Touya's face. It's so painful XD And even though their relationship was censored in the dubbed version, they were still canon gay. It's kind of a funny coincidence that Edd and Eddy have a similar relationship. xd  

retice

mistress of yaoi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:47 pm
stare thats slightly disturbing, but atleast it's not as bad as the foster's home for imaginary friends stuff...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:09 pm
mistress of yaoi
stare thats slightly disturbing, but atleast it's not as bad as the foster's home for imaginary friends stuff...

There's Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends stuff? burning_eyes That's horrible!  

Ki Saiko

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:32 am
Joy Lunacy
mistress of yaoi

There's Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends stuff? burning_eyes That's horrible!

haha. i dnno. i don't really like EEnE slash with the characters in their original form... *if you get it* I just really like how they are portrayed by the artists. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:23 am
O_O I have never thought of slashing that funny/annoying show. But damn, those artists make it tempting!  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:50 am
Joy Lunacy
mistress of yaoi

To each their own, people.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:39 pm
I've ever thought about it but I really like this idea! 4laugh  

lawliet-senpai

iKaede Fuyou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:06 pm
I never really thought of it until I saw Yami-Shin's deviant and I fell in love with the EddyXxEdd pairing.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:23 pm
HyuugaMikashi
I never really thought of it until I saw Yami-Shin's deviant and I fell in love with the EddyXxEdd pairing.

Thats what Happend with me. I first thought about it while watching episodes with my sister but I thought nothing of it until I saw Yami-Shins gallery while browsing deviantart, and then it seemed extremely apealing.  

Yami-Ranpu

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games