View Results

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:02 pm
ahhhhh Halloween....the time for egging, tping, and best of all candy!....or is it best of all gaia event?!

i am so excited for this Halloween. We are going to drive (or try) to my friends house and tp him because he doesn't participate in Halloween. NOT ON MY WATCH. ^^ So yeah trick or treating everyone says we are to old for it but I'm still young and how can you go wrong with free candy....except if it has poison in it....CHECK YOUR CANDY GUYS ^^ just looking out~~~

whos excited?! As you can see my gaia costume is ready....is yours? i know your is too cabbi...You always are on step ahead of the avi trends xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:49 pm
>D I can't wait for vampires to attack Gaia. XD;;

I'm still trying to figure out what I'll be doing for Halloween since it fall smack dab in the middle of the week. >.<

And is that the only pose for the TP? O: Is that why I can't see the store TP in the preview? XD

Indeed. Check your candy. I'll check all the candy for you guys! Mhmm. <.< >.> Don't worry, I'll just have to rescue you from every other piece...

One step ahead of trends. That actually sounds scary... like a mob of people is going to mow me down... And on that note, what are you trying to say? D< Ready for Halloween!? This is no mask, it's my face! >B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:07 am
i hope Lanzer doesnt disappointment me... yup
me...me me me me me

i want my avatar to have the option of being a vampire. and by option i mean being able to un-equip something, if it is a skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:20 am
Bunai
i hope Lanzer doesnt disappointment me... yup
me...me me me me me

i want my avatar to have the option of being a vampire. and by option i mean being able to un-equip something, if it is a skin.
yes that would be great
@cabbi: no it is not the only pose and I don't know what I meant about the avi...ignore that xD  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:16 pm
XD! Bunai, that's exactly what I'm hoping for. <3
A vampire skin that works just liek the superior form MC...
Not only would that be very handy, it has economical implications... and would just be a great idea overall. <.< >.>

And that's not the only pose for the TP? O: That's the only pose I see when people have it equipped. XD
Ohh~ don't worry about the avi comment. :B I was just teasin' ya~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:52 pm
lol
i should get some TP for my hobo orphan avatar...
hmm it would add to it a bit. but i carry so much stuff already ;_;

BIG IF
if we do have optional skin. people might try to compare it to the Zurg Skin. and say it might not be popular. reason why Zurg skin isnt popular...is because many find it ugly xd i however love it, and have it for my mule, who looks just cute with it.

i am trying to guess what grab bags we will have.
the first was literally a 1. black paper bag, 2. pumpkin, 3. giftbox, 4. pumpkin bag

i will say it will be giftboxes again. or maybe they will be different and make capsules lol  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

MsxTina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:04 am
I like halloween
Just, everyone pretty much stopped giving me candy like 3 years ago
Something bout how I was too old
I'm 18 now D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:58 pm
I love the color of the zurg skin... and~ think that the idea of an alien is cute... I just wish they didn't mess with the base so much.
A lot of head items look weird with that skin. And I don't like how the elbows or like two pixels wide. O:
I think the vampire skin would be very popular if they just give us a very white skin... on the normal bases we have... and... maybe fangs on the mouth... but no blood. >< But... have it be an item like the superior form. That way it can be equipped and unequipped. Bought and sold... and... still hold some sort of status because it's technically a limited item. That would make it popular.

Ooo~ the giftboxes... that's a thought. Maybe they'll be square and mostly orange. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:06 am
i been trick or treating for many years now and i am 20 and i still get candy.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games