Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tv Station (Games & Anime)
Think of the most annoying Pokemon/moveset...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:31 pm
My most annoying Pokemon (that I've used, and it's absolutely evil) is an Umbreon holding Lax Incense that knows...
Screech
Moonlight
Double Team
Confuse Ray.

What about anyone else? (Anything other than Skarmory and Blissey, I've heard all about them,)
Ever had a Pokemon with an annoying moveset, or torn your hair out facing one?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:57 am
LiteracyScaresMe
My most annoying Pokemon (that I've used, and it's absolutely evil) is an Umbreon holding Lax Incense that knows...
Screech
Moonlight
Double Team
Confuse Ray.

What about anyone else? (Anything other than Skarmory and Blissey, I've heard all about them,)

Wobbuffet with Leftovers. Completely and utterly fiendish.  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:50 pm
That would be so evil....*hides from Wobbuffet*
My annoying pokemon was my Plusle. It knew Spark, Thunder, Thunderbolt, and Shock Wave. Then I went to the battle tower and got paired up against a Camerupt with only Plusle left...I seriously threw my GameBoy on the ground and cried for being so stupid....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:50 pm
krishnath
LiteracyScaresMe
Screech
Moonlight
Double Team
Confuse Ray.

Wobbuffet with Leftovers. Completely and utterly fiendish.

Gloom with Acid, Poison powder, Sleep Powder, and Stun Spore.  

orient_gold

WolfGirl915

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:14 pm
Let's see...
If used, then I would have to say either:
Magikarp: Splash, Tackle, Flail, Tail Whip (and this becomes a Gyarados... neutral )
or
Abra: Teleport (It's freakin useless!!! Even baby Pokemon are more useful than them! stressed )

If against me, then I guess any Pokemon that have stuff like Confuse Ray, Screech, poison attacks, barrier and reflect, or stat raising like Dragon Dance.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:11 pm
Murkrow
Item: Lax Incense
Mean Look
Taunt
Torment
Sucker Punch

Absoulutly cruel.  

Junk the Guild

iSamuraiBeary

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:39 pm
i think the most annoying pokemon is jigglepuff that pokemon gets on my nerve scream  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:28 pm
i got another one and its Wobbuffet he is so annoying i cant take it anymore but he is funny at times  

iSamuraiBeary

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:11 am

Somber Elegance

cant THINK OF ANYTHING dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:35 am
I was once training a Slakoth. I hate them so. It had really crud moves and could only move every second turn. I think at the time the best move was tackle. Most Of the pokemon I was battling were normal type. Because of all this I taught it a fighting type TM move. So I'm looking at the list and one of the first ones I saw was focus punch. I didn't know much about this move and stupidly I didn't read the description, so I taught it to my Slakoth. OMG!! The other pokemon had three turns to hit me, to break my focus, before I could use the stupid focus punch. I started hitting my head against a brick wall.  

Miyoko-88

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:10 am
I once fought a lv. 100 Blissey. The guy trained it from lv. 1 with pokerus, and it had.........Horrifying hp......... Not to mention it knew confuse ray, softboiled, thunder wave and Double-edge...... gonk  
Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games