Reply The L Guild Forum
Whos gona be.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:36 pm
L FOR HOLLOWEEN?!?!?!?!?! .w.; sorry to spam -FORGIVEME- but, i will also be L for holoween, It'll be cool biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:19 pm
Since Halloween is also his birthday, I'll probably get black makeup and put it under my eyes when I got to school. Hmm, and maybe dig up that white turtleneck too... *ponder ponder*  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Koishii X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:41 pm
I am! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:13 pm
Moi aussi!
I have the shirt and jeans, I wish I had a better wig, but oh well. I also need the makeup.
I think I may either go as him for my bday party(since it's a costume party) or for trick or treating.
Because I have another costume that I want to wear, Frida from El Tigre, but since I now have the L shirt I'm considering doing both.
By the way, you can find relatively plain long sleeved white tshirts in the men's section in target, they are near the underwear. I got one that had a small logo on it, but I could easily pick it off with my fingernails, so now it is perfectly L ^___^  

SCP-511

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:20 pm
I acutally want to go as Mello for Halloween... O.o I'd still need to dye my hair blonde and make it not curly. And... *shudders* Have my hair not only over my ears but... include the bangs of doom over my forehead.

Hm. I have a wig but it's blue and really messed up and lost. o_o; But having a blue-haired Mello walking around would just be sorta wierd.

Though if planning goes correctly (which it probably won't) Motenchu'll be my Matt for Halloween. Which would be a tad bit more awkward because I only come up to his shoulders.

Though I may just save my only white shirt (it has cats all over it, though) and a nice pair of blue pants (or whatever. I don't have much of a wardrobe at all plus I loate jeans). Though since I normally have just black clothes, I'd end up looking like myself wearing black eyeshadow on the wrong eyelids. So yeah, that idea, doesn't really work at all... Unless I actually went around and went as something close to what I've seen in a volume of Pet Shop of Horrors where D was cosplaying as James from Pokemon. (Though the two series are highly different) So, I guess it would be something like "Stephy as L as Stephy" or something.

O______O *has just creeped herself out*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:20 pm
I am, for school at least xD. (And on the fifth too. Cause I'm special like that.) I can't believe it's almost that time.
At home, I'll just be in front of the TV or giving out candy to the non-existent kids in this neighborhood. (I tried a Train cosplay last year at Halloween. No one came xD.)

`McLaren

SCP-511

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:23 pm
Stephkotsu
I acutally want to go as Mello for Halloween... O.o I'd still need to dye my hair blonde and make it not curly. And... *shudders* Have my hair not only over my ears but... include the bangs of doom over my forehead.

Hm. I have a wig but it's blue and really messed up and lost. o_o; But having a blue-haired Mello walking around would just be sorta wierd.

Though if planning goes correctly (which it probably won't) Motenchu'll be my Matt for Halloween. Which would be a tad bit more awkward because I only come up to his shoulders.

Though I may just save my only white shirt (it has cats all over it, though) and a nice pair of blue pants (or whatever. I don't have much of a wardrobe at all plus I loate jeans). Though since I normally have just black clothes, I'd end up looking like myself wearing black eyeshadow on the wrong eyelids. So yeah, that idea, doesn't really work at all... Unless I actually went around and went as something close to what I've seen in a volume of Pet Shop of Horrors where D was cosplaying as James from Pokemon. (Though the two series are highly different) So, I guess it would be something like "Stephy as L as Stephy" or something.

D as James, lol.
I have that same blue wig, I think. Is it a go-go looking blue wig?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:04 pm
I just need a wig and eyeliner .w.; I'll be dress as him for a holloween concert I will play in my town ._.; then the next day (holloween) Give candy to some inviseble kid that come buy... meaning no one will come >.< NO ONE GOES TO APARTMENTS, and i hate that... but hey, MORE CANDY FOR ME!!!  

13Mizu-Chan13

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Yeah, I'm going as L also. I have my wig and two semi see through L shirts ready to wear biggrin (along with pants)
shoes? what shoes?

Oh, and hot topic gunmetal makeup. That stuff can stay on through ANYTHING!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:25 am
I am!!! I just bought my wig yesterday!!! Finally!! lol
my rents were trying to drag it out as long as possible... _ _;;  

Acolyte Je[z]ebel

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:43 am
Dress up as L for L's birthday!

Not many people really celebrate Halloween here.
It's not an official holiday in Norway.
We play dressups at New Years. n _n);
[that's why new years is my favorite... + fireworks. * w*)]

I'll be Mello, because I can wear the jacket and shoes I normally wear, and no one would know I was dressing up unless I told them. xP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:28 pm
On Halloween I'm doing a more Halloween-related cosplay (Rhode Kamelot from DGM! >3) but this Wednesday is Cartoon Day, so I'm dressing up like L then.
And on teh 5th too, of course. <3  

mond -an- mitternacht

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:25 am
Mokusei
Stephkotsu

D as James, lol.
I have that same blue wig, I think. Is it a go-go looking blue wig?

Honny, I haven't seen that wig in six years. I just know that it's blue. But it isn't James-style hair. More like blue Mello-style hair. Though I don't remember if the bangs were correct or not. I think it's in that box in my room that's covered in stuffed animals and a Roy Mustang plushie. And because it wasn't really taken care of it's rather beat up and snarled to heck, too.

I just hope that that kid that dressed up as Goku from DBZ is going to be that again. I loved it because it was so bad it was awesome. Plus the hair looked like a black feather boa plopped onto the kid's head. And seeing a little elementry child running about in a plushie-ish muscle suit is freaking hilarious. I liked it so much I can't really remember what I was that year at all.

And as another thing, I've started wondering what would happen if D and L ever met... o_o; Or what would happen if they switched places for one day, if the other characters might notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:20 am
if i take my time I have L hair without a wig
and im the queen of eyeliner and blue jeans
so all i need is a shirt which i may steal from my mom.

i could do it :]
but if ima do death note itll probably be mello or matt.
im leaning twards matty cuz i like stripes and goggle things neutral
yush.  

The World Within

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:48 am
But but...

I WANNA BE THE PANTS OF JUSTICE! gonk

User Image

*ahem*

Silliness aside, my own laziness and the fact I don't usually do anything for Halloween will probably prevent me from dressing up as L. Anyways, I abhor wearing makeup so eyeliner would be a no-no. (But then if I continue to find sleep a difficult task that might not be needed anyways. sweatdrop )

I do have the right sort of jeans and top to pull it off if I wanted to.... I just would either need a wig or a haircut to pull off the hair (It be too long.)

Enough babbling from me. sweatdrop  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces