Reply † Tavern De 'Role Play' †
Feudal Japan forum. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:32 pm
This is for the people who like the feudal era of Japan.
Rules: 1. NO KILLING OTHER PEOPLES CHARACTERS!! (unless the aren't paying attention to traps, dangerous situations, etc)
2. Don't just waltz into a scene and challenge someone, come with a reason that your person is there.
3. NO GODMODDING!!! If you can't get the hang of things or you don't want to restart a character just use a revival crystal. (Lame but will stop complaints)
4. Have fun!
If there is a problem contact Serious Hatred or Shadow Dweller.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:42 pm
My characters name is Hetheo Antari. His weapon is a diamond katana. He has powert over fire, wind, water/ice, lightning, dark/light, and earth. I created him when I was 14. I used people who pissed me off as the villians. He would kick their asses the kill them. But I know continued that but have a new villian Kasik Bintra.
The town I'm in Kyoto. It'll stand as the comunity, shops, supplies, weapons. Heteo is looking for the man who killed his master. Master Jaing was the one who gave Hetheo the sword and taught him how to use the elemental powers. Unknown to Hetheo, the man who killed his master put a 34 gold bounty on his head. Kasik tried to kill Hetheo for it but was hit in the back of the head with stone pillar. Kasik was knocked out. Hetheo left to go to Sizen Town, the base of operations for crimnal scum.  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:33 pm
User Image

Name: Amaya (Night Rain in Japanese) Miyazaki
Hair: Black, very dark brown
Eyes: Range from blue-green, blue, blue-purple
Skin: Pale
Weapon: Staff of the Water Elements, spare hunting spear
Amaya left home at the young age of 10. Shortly after leaving, her village was invaded and her family was killed mercilessly. Amaya now lives to avenge the murderer who killed her family 6 years ago (or any evil). Along her rough journey Amaya has come to master using the staff given to her at birth. Amaya's prized possesions are the staff given to her at birth and a turqoise pendant given to her before she left the village as a farewell gift. Amaya is cunning and is used to fending for herself. Memories from the past make her determined.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:48 pm
Hetheo Antari
Height 5'9ft
weight 175lb
Hair: Red, spicky
A bit of Hetheo's background: Master Jaing took Hetheo as his aprentice saying he had power that was neede to be controlled. Heteo began trianing at age 13 and left Master Jaing at age twenty. Hetheo has never been defeated in battle (manly because Kasik sucks at fighting and badits lack any fighting skill either) Hetheo left to go to a tournement, He won with ease, without using the elemants. Hetheo's ultamite move has never beeb used since it drains all his energy. The move is calles Uchiba, the 7 part slash. It damages all 7 main parts of the body: head, arms legs, torso, and back.
While Hetheo was Sizen town he saw a girl sitting on a rock.
"Hello, what's your name," Hetheo asked
"Amaya" the girl said, "who are you?"
"I'm Hetheo Antari" Hetheo said, "nice to meet you Amaya, are you going to Sizen Town?"  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:06 pm
"I suppose so.. Is that where you are going?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Hetheo.  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:32 pm
"...Would you be willing to go there with me?"
*looks down*
"I've heard some strange rumors about this place.."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:43 pm
Sure, I'm heading there myself. Can you fight at all? It'll be dangerous, I might be able to protect you all the time. Are you afraid to kill someone?  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:54 pm
"Yes...I can fight. I got injured not too long ago so I think it might be safer if someone was there to watch my back. I can kill someone if I need to... What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:04 pm
It's Hetheo Antari, the town is saf until night. I've got enough money to by us each a room at the inn. Stay in your room at night, I'll gather information about my master's death.  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:15 pm
"Alright. I also need to find some information on someone...Someone who is probably dangerous. I can conduct my research by daylight. Just stay safe and don't you dare let your gaurd down."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:21 pm
Worry about yourself, i'll be fine, and by the way there is a poisenious snake behind you. Hetheo shoots a wind blade at the snake, cutting it in half  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:37 pm
"Wow..." O.O "Thanks. Well, okay. If you ever do need me for anything you can ask if you want to I guess. My name is Amaya. It's nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:35 pm
You old me your name earlier.
They arrived at Sizen Town at sunset. The two friends were jumped. They drew thier weapons and took battle stances.
Prove to me you can fight.
With that Hetheo rushed one of the bandits, the bandit was about to stike when Hetheo disappeares. The bandit looked around, Hetheo reappeared behind the bandit.
You picked the people two mess with. Hetheo stabbed the bandit through the torso, Amaya gasped in shock. Hetheo then turned and with one move Hetheo killed two more.
Amaya, take care of the last one for me.  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:59 pm
*Musters up strength then pins the staff into the ground muttering something. A gust of ice shards impale the enemy*

"Ughh. This one just won't die..."

*Takes the staff and twirls it, aiming towards the target*

"Say your last prayers!"

*More ice shards fly, but this time there are so many it's impossible to escape. The enemy is frozen solid*  
† Tavern De 'Role Play' †

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff