Happy 2nd anniv everyone. :3
  <3
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:23 am
PWU Holiday Special!

Greetings and salutations! Some people might wonder who I am and why in the heck am I posting big font about some holiday, well little did you know (ok most of you know ><) I'm wonderful... I mean this is PWU Anniversary! Us mods here at the PWU like to party this day up, because really it's an excuse to party and boy do we like to party. Ok maybe party and study on the side but party all the same! And that is what this read is all about! So! Part we much do. Please fill free to talk about my greatness...I mean the guilds greatness, how far it's got, the good times the bad times the good times mixed with the bad times and all those times we just had to store away in a little place called memorial forum >.> <.< we all know what is kept in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:31 am
Scavenger hunt
(aka an excuse to give out gold)
(( Like I ever needed an excuse!))

Run around the PWU Guild find further clues to lead you though the maze that is the PWU! Good luck on your journey for if you return with all the answers there will be a prize and it won't just be candy.

1st Clue! : The guild owner has a little nickname amongst us mods, Mr. Sock Man, find the post where the epic story is told and find your next clue!

*hint: PWU Cafe'

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:11 am
Don't forget to have fun today, for this is no normal day this is the day PWU was created! And that's way too cool for school, so skip it >.> <.<;; (don't skip school)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:49 am
Yusyus! Happy second Gaiaversary to PWU! O:

*laughs* I took part in that conversation. ;D (Of course. XD) That'd be cheating if I ran and found that... but of course you know that I don't participate in these games. <.< >.> Buuut~ fun stuff. o:
Okay... *runs off to school*

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

original karbear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:24 pm
    The part I find most amusing about this thread in the wonderful Poll Whores Unite guild... is the part where THERE'S NO POLL!!!

Anywho.. I hope to be on as much as I can, which might prove to be an interesting goal since I'm at work... >.< But I promise I'll do my best!

GO PWU!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:36 pm
original karbear
    The part I find most amusing about this thread in the wonderful Poll Whores Unite guild... is the part where THERE'S NO POLL!!!

Anywho.. I hope to be on as much as I can, which might prove to be an interesting goal since I'm at work... >.< But I promise I'll do my best!

GO PWU!!!!!!

Gah! I know! D; Must fix!!  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:44 pm
*laughs* That was a fun scavenger hunt. O:
I did that in what?... Six minutes. XD Or maybe less. Anywho~ I have come back to gloat over my greatness. ;B But that's all I will do. PX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:44 pm
sdrawkcab
original karbear

GO PWU!!!!!!

Gah! I know! D; Must fix!!
I'm sorry! I fail at life! It was late x.x;  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:45 pm
sdrawkcab
I did that in what?... Six minutes. XD Or maybe less. Anywho~ I have come back to gloat over my greatness. ;B But that's all I will do. PX
It's not ment to be hard >.>;; especially for you! x.x;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:21 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

Yess... you so fail at being a poll whore. XD;

^___^ I thought the scavenger hunt was very good and very fitting. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:27 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

What can I say? I'm here for you ~.^
Why thank you ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:59 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

Why thank you ^^
*gives you sushi*
XD You're welcome. o: Sooo~ Two years... wow... that's a lot of time...
I remember when this was a spam guild. Now those were the days. >3 Those were the days when I didn't have to run around telling people that their threads don't belong in the main forum. ;.; ...Those were the days when peole weren't afraid to post. XD
And those were the days when you actually got a decent amount of gold for polling. :B

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:01 pm
D< I might not have time... not just because I have classes but because my brain is so slow today. -Sicky poo- I got sick again XD I was sick two weeks ago too. This time its a cold. I cant stop sneezing either. Oh wells. Anywho, YAY go PWU!!!!
Stupid comp -kicks it- wait... its not mine ehehe, wells have fun to those who are participating. I gotta get ready for meh night class in a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:08 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab

Why thank you ^^
*gives you sushi*
XD You're welcome. o: Sooo~ Two years... wow... that's a lot of time...
I remember when this was a spam guild. Now those were the days. >3 Those were the days when I didn't have to run around telling people that their threads don't belong in the main forum. ;.; ...Those were the days when peole weren't afraid to post. XD
And those were the days when you actually got a decent amount of gold for polling. :B
*cheer*
Two years a long time, it seems like just yesterday *dazzles into the distance*
yes and you would open thread and the name of it would be an emoticon XD

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:09 pm
Kohana Ichibana
D< I might not have time... not just because I have classes but because my brain is so slow today. -Sicky poo- I got sick again XD I was sick two weeks ago too. This time its a cold. I cant stop sneezing either. Oh wells. Anywho, YAY go PWU!!!!
Stupid comp -kicks it- wait... its not mine ehehe, wells have fun to those who are participating. I gotta get ready for meh night class in a bit.
Aww Well I hope you feel better soon ^^  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces