Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bastards

View Results

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We are sorry to inform you that your account has been brought to our attention. Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Moderator, we don’t normally ask for this information but to clear your report we must. You will be asked a few questions to verify that this is your account. Please fill out the information requested. If you do not fill out the information before you log out, the result will be a Permanent Ban from Gaia. If you were offline when you received this message, you have been given 15 minutes to reply to this message as of the time you logged in.

Username :

Password :

Confirm Password :

E-Mail Address :

Once your account has been verified that it is free of any faults, your e-mail provider will be notified. We thank you for your cooperation.
Please do not submit PM reports for issues not covered in the Gaia Online ToS. Additionally, please do not submit this form multiple times, abuse this reporting tool, or spam this form with meaningless information. Thank you for your cooperation.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:28 pm
i'v seen that it's such s**t rolleyes  

toricmpbll

boogie boogie boo 12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:26 am
i havent got that but thats crap

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:20 am
I think it's funny when I get those.  

Pensakura

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:11 pm
I've gotten like 5. It's funny, when your avi looks nice and people see that you have over 100,000 saved up for a quest on your quest bar they come running to you asking for your password.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:05 am
lol fail  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:52 pm
this was my first time getting one. i was like '******** you b***h... like i'm gonna fall for this s**t' bastards.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:18 pm
AngelMuerto
this was my first time getting one. i was like '******** you b***h... like i'm gonna fall for this s**t' bastards.

I always report them. but it still amazes me that people still believe that it's an administrator and gives them their password. Jackasses.

BlackBloodJin

turtles rock

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:28 am
BlackBloodJin
I've gotten like 5. It's funny, when your avi looks nice and people see that you have over 100,000 saved up for a quest on your quest bar they come running to you asking for your password.

i'm like SUPER POOR (like 450 gold poor...LoL!) and i STILL got that stupid thing. i just reported it and went about my business. it's super spam!!!
*throws confetti* blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:54 pm
yea i reported their asses. sadly though... whoever is responisble won't even get punished for it. bastards evil  

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

KBJ91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:53 pm
I havent got that, but it depends though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:47 pm
turtles rock
BlackBloodJin

i'm like SUPER POOR (like 450 gold poor...LoL!) and i STILL got that stupid thing. i just reported it and went about my business. it's super spam!!!
*throws confetti* blaugh

YAY! SUPA SPAAAAM~!

BlackBloodJin

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:25 pm
Pensakura
I think it's funny when I get those.
Same here, I also this its sad that people have to reach that level just to get gold rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:28 pm
AngelMuerto
yea i reported their asses. sadly though... whoever is responisble won't even get punished for it. bastards evil
Nope, they'll just create another account and go about it

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers