Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  You + Me =
View Results

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:15 am
whatever you want to calls it. its a day pretty much everyone knows...
well some, but overall a lot of people know it.
its one of the most fun and frustrating months on Gaia. due to the obvious event...wow. lets not have another Grombie Elite thing spring up.

the weather in my city (Erie) is well, odd and normal, and something i am rather use to. its sunny/cloudy and the grass is green and the trees dont know what to do with themselves.

-entires for the contest ended a week ago

-by the 10th of this Month. we should be getting new costume updates...w00t

-new story line manga...hope VO and L0cke dont solve a problem with the manga line, by killing off the characters

-new mouths making everyone flip out, apparently its a glitch, this was said by a MOD

-new MC...wonder what it could be. i would hope for hints

-will Jack remember his Pants giving mayhem? will Jack be able to help Santa Cow?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:29 am
XD I'm wondering how this Halloween event will go...

Fleep mentioned something about trying out some new format for the H2k7 event, right? I hope this new format doesn't bring open the frustrations from the other Halloween events... The events lately have been running pretty smoothly. Sure there's been a few remarks between people here and there, but nothing like the animosity that H2k5 brought with it. x.x

Annnd~ welll... most of my wondering won't be answered for another year. Halloween used to kick off the event season after we'd have an overall event-less summer.
But Gaia was active with events and Quests all throughout the summer... Halloween doesn't have the same kick off that it used to. I think users will become jaded. O:

And Jack should totally give out seven different kinds of orange and black pants. XD Now that would be hilarious... for the first day.

I'm hoping that our costume updates aren't something like emoticon heads and giant eyeballs again. ^^;

Oh~ I can't wait for the Halloween manga to start... because I hope that they'll start working towards the answer of what we'll have to do with Santa Cow. xD

New mouths were leaked for a bit or something? O: Darn my non existent Gaia time. I didn't even know about this. Were the mouths totally new, or did they resemble the old mouths? Was the no mouth option present?

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:03 pm
Awesomes!!! I love Halloween, cause its October XD and I love October cause its my birthday month. Woot. Presents AND candy. eheheheh. Hopefully I'll be able o participate this time and not be a sicky poo. =D It sounds like this year is going to be a good one. I only expect the best from Gaia!! Rawr. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:54 pm
bump! heart  

asians shawty

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:00 pm
asians shawty
bump! heart
^^; Please don't bump in the main forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:30 am
for some newbies. this will obviously be their first Halloween Event. so they came at a good time...even though last years and year before. is still easy to buy. due to the pants curse xd ha that still cracks me up
i like the orange and black pants idea..i hope for something a bit more tight...well dont know how to describe it, a Jack set that is a bit of faux punk.

i am surprised at how fast the events came. one after one. it was like the devs were on speed...mode. they must be exhausted. and i agree the events have been running smoothly, but i hope its not boring.
we are going to have glitches, it is inevitable!

for the mouths. i am mostly referring to the current ones. they equipped themselves onto some avatars, lol and people cant get them off.
there is suppose to be a new mouth update, but thats going to come WAY later. ;_; as long as we have a kitty lip, i will be happy

totally disappointed for the item contest...
UGH all of the items are something the pixelers can do in their sleep  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

negi_magician

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:47 am
ninja If they kill somebody off, they'd better make it be in some awesome, 5-hour long sequence. pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:01 pm
o: I used to always have to tell the new people I was talking to on Gaia to go participate in the Halloween event and trick-or-treat. XD Gaia's better about advertising this stuff now... but... they wouldn't even know that anything was going on. x.x
And I hate hearing stories about how people joined around the Halloween events but never participated because they didn't know about them. O:
Wow~ rambly already and I haven't even said anything yet...

Ooo~ that faux punk thing sounds.. cute. xD I was talking with JeeszyCreezy and he brought up the point that they could make green and orange items... so... now I'm so hoping for green and orange items. <3

It isn't Gaia without the glitches. ^___^

Ohh~ mouths equipped themselves onto avatars!? o.o Scary! That totally sucks! And they aren't removed if they delete their avatars?... I'm so happy that I didn't get hit with that. x.x
Heheh~ yeah... I can't wait until the next mouth update. I just want no mouth to be an option. x3 The kitty one would be loved too. <.< >.>

XD I'm not too disappointed~ We can't get something too fancy or it would cross the MC line. PX They have to be simple enough to be store items~
I was surprised that they let options through that have multiple poses. The rules said that there could only be one pose. My submission would've been more persuasive if I could've included the other poses. PX XD

You think they'll kill someone off? O: Gaia hasn't done that yet. XD Not even when they killed Santa. >< And just think about how many times Gambino has survived. xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Blaiz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:42 pm
seriously. i dont think gaia will kill anybody off, not to mention a couple of those chars are our store npcs. that would really suck to not see them anymore.

i do hope it'll be a good update though.

~

yeah, i expected a bit more out of the contest but..oh well. i havent decided on which one to pick. im kinda leaning towards the wind up key. i think its cute - doll outfit would be complete.

~

there has been a lot of events/quest sort of things to keep you busy and coming back to gaia. i wonder how long they plan to keep this up, if they can that is. must be tough thinking of new things all time.

but im sure they have people whose job that is. not to mention the many users on this site with their own opinions/ideas.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:05 am
to kill off long standing NPCs? no, but new NPCs that are interesting? Yes
they did it before...they'll do it again twisted
-

i wasnt expecting MC type items. but i was expecting WAY more creativity and quality. half the items could have been left to Petitions. the only one i like is the Wind Up Key...

-

had to change into my halloween out for a bit.  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:27 am
negi_magician
ninja If they kill somebody off, they'd better make it be in some awesome, 5-hour long sequence. pirate
that'd be nice!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:56 pm
sdrawkcab

XD I'm not too disappointed~ We can't get something too fancy or it would cross the MC line. PX They have to be simple enough to be store items~
I was surprised that they let options through that have multiple poses. The rules said that there could only be one pose. My submission would've been more persuasive if I could've included the other poses. PX XD

D

Uhoh
I'm curious
What was your submission?
*pokes you*
Something naughty hmm? xD  

MsxTina

DianeDg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:10 pm
hillo  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items