Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
1000 Toy Drums Quest.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:44 pm
Simple enough.

Recently, I've been doing ALL my quests, trying to clear out my whole log.

So yeah, I have two left to start in the Available and a few more in my In Progress to finish up.

First off, one of the two quests in my Available keeps coming back.

Cupids Courier...IT KEEPS COMING BACK.

I've done it like 3 times.

I realize you can do it once a day, but does it have to keep going back into the Available?

I'm trying to get rid of it.

On to business...

I'm currently doing the Eliminating the Drumming Bunny, you know...that one where you need to collect 1000 toy drums.

So yeah, I'm going to put that on hold for a moment, until I hear your opinions and preferences.

The question:

Which floor do you think is the best for collecting these toy drums?

ANSWER!~ biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:18 pm
umm for me. i dont exactly know which floor it is, but its where ur outside of the tower, like where there are the planes and birdies. then u go to the bottom of the map, and the bottom should look like the roof... blue floor, with railings or sumtin. its not a yellow lego floor with slides and crap. then u fight em. change channels. and keep on going.  

Brighte

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:30 pm
Lol...O_o

Specific floor numbers would be a lot more helpful. x_x

Planes and birdys...

Planes? Or helicopters?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:31 pm
lol, doesnt matter. just start from the top and keep going down. once u see bunnies, fight em, change channels, and fight more. if u think ur area has little amount of bunnies, then keep going down.  

Brighte

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:33 pm
First floor with the bunnies is Floor 75.

I'm just looking for opinions and preferences of course.

I can't really find a good area.

Everyone area has to much of another monster and to little of the Drum Bunnies.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:56 am
theres always basilmarket and the fm biggrin  

Brighte

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:43 pm
xD

I've been in and out of the FM so much lately, I'm tired of looking for crap in there.

I suppose I can run a check on basil quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:07 pm
Floor 57.
Or, if you don't mind going a little slow, floor 74.  

Zarow

DethHauq

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:56 pm
cupid's courier is repeatable every 24 hours xp as for the drumming bunnies I find they spawn alot on floors 24 and 25  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:03 pm
Floor 57 seems to be the best. Especially since they spawn on zigzagging platforms, so you don't have to go running all around the map to get to the next bunnies.

I had almost all quests in GMS done (All but the Pianus one, and like 3 others) from level 1-103, but now they're building up. D: I train too much to bother with quests lately.  

phillipo
Crew

x1Jessica

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:06 pm
lol this quest is ridicolouss i've spended whole day

& i got 500 drums , the next dayy i gave up and i needed

space in my etc so i sold them all and it was a waste of my

time. but, im wondering wut is the price yuh get for doing

the quest ? ...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:43 am
x1Jessica
lol this quest is ridicolouss i've spended whole day

& i got 500 drums , the next dayy i gave up and i needed

space in my etc so i sold them all and it was a waste of my

time. but, im wondering wut is the price yuh get for doing

the quest ? ...
Awww. I would have probably left it in that bank thing.
The prize is 4500 experience and a level 35 hat depending on your job. Sucks to be a Magician, you get a Brown Matty which you'll probably find anyway if you're killing over 1000 Drumming Bunnies neutral I found one already from doing the previous quest where you get 100 drums. The link has the colour if you're interested.
http://global.hidden-street.net/quests/ludiquest_055.php

I haven't found a floor with a lot, they don't seem to spawn very often. I reckon changing channels is the best, it was good when I was training at Rats and wanted to kill a bunch at once. It's much faster than waiting.  

Bloody Ally

x1Jessica

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:54 am
i was planing to leave it to bank but then i got to lazyy after lmpq came out i kept pqing. wells the price is okay im a lvl 66 assasin so i guess i dun need the brown matty and its just 4500 i guess its a waste of time for me doing that quest. I'm giving up on it xD

Uhmm i 4got the floor where the bunny drums spawn but the place that spawns drum bunny's and also spawns lots of yellow helipcopter thats probably the best place that spawns bunny. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:10 pm
lol I can't be bothered doing quests like these...  

asdfJordan

Bacillophobia

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:59 am
Floor 57 FTW! But beware, sometimes people tend to camp and KS you a lot there. I tend to CC a lot to manifest the entire floor. I got tired after around 200 drums so I just gtfo the tower and bought the hell things in the FM. Their money drop = price of 1.5 drums in SEA.

Edit: The reward is stupid, just keep it in progress. I got around 10+ brown mattys while killing the ugleh bunnies.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games