Why the Darkside?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:01 pm
I was wondering if we could create a discussion out of this...
Was there an occurence in your life that made you want to follow the "dark" path of life? Was/is there something that makes you happy to be alternative...did something happen to you that made you change from being like everyone else, to being a rocker/goth/alternative etc??

I decided to follow the alternative route when I was 13. School influenced me. I've never been very girly. I'm a little bit of a tomboy. And I was tired of fashion and the views towards women in society always being very girly and flowerly and pathetic...I've never liked what's currently "in fashion"...ever...I wanted to look more like I was stronger than that.
I used to get picked on and bullied at school, and that also made me turn to the alternative side, cause the music and the whole appearance of rockers makes me feel more confident and stronger about who I am.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:57 pm
I used to love water. Loved to drink anything. Esspeccially red stuff like wine. (I could drink wine when younger because Jewish people drink it every Friday for religous reasons.) That caused me to have a craving for blood the first time that I drank it. I was playing dodgeball and my lip bleeded alittle. The blood tasted great. Then later I started to be more mean and commanding to my friends. I thought that is has something to do with the blood. I stopped drinking to much of my own blood, but still drink when I can. People ussaully refere to Vampires as evil, and i drink blood like them, so i have sided with the vampires. I dont really think that vampires are bad. But if they think they are, i should be as evil as they say Vampires are.  

broccoli51

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:47 am
i use to get bullied on to. i hate things that to girly. when i was younger i liked boys toys, not girls. my mom didn't like that. so my mom bought some babies dolls. i remember one that i cut all off its hair short, another one head popped off. a few years later i threw them all away. i was going to give them away but my mom did want me to. what turn me to the dark side is mostly everything away. what one person still loves me for who i am that my grandmother. even though i love rock. one of my reason i hate r&b and rap is that aritist say nasty thing in there and people want to be like. that is so dumb to me. well back to my grandmother, she 60 and she tough an strong enough to push some one down. she likes me better than the rest of my bothers, sisters, and cousins because i know how to keep my self under controlled. non like the rest of them and i love spending time with her. she nice, kind, and caring. if any one want to know me just ask i won't bite even though i tasted blood before of my own not on to see what i taste like to help stop the bleeding.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:27 am
I know what you mean Rose, I never liked girly things either, I preferred boys toys. I had a castle with knights, rather than a dollhouse xd  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:23 pm
I'm really different, just kinda wierd, people have mad fun of me for it. One thing that set me over the edge is when some a*****e was making fun of me because my father died when I was 12. I kicked his a**. I don't take s**t sitting down. You wanna say some thing to me, say it to my face. If I don;t like..... evil  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:08 pm
+ aircrat - that bad.

well my grandmother die(mom side) before i was born. oh also so my grandfather to.

+ Dweller - thank you. so hard to find people in my please here where i am.  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:11 am
@Rose - I used to feel the same when I was at school. I didn't think anyone else was like me. But I've made good friends who are like me now, so don't worry you WILL find some 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:16 pm
i do have friends, not much. enough to keep me happy. because i don't want a friend that turns on me. i think kinda good because it easier to keep up with me friends. i think it hard to keep up with my friends Gaia online. but i try my best. i know it will be easier if i was on longer and everyday.  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:25 am
Yeah. I think it is better to have a few really good true friends than lots of people that you just smile at. I have 4 bestest friends, and a few others too.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:34 am
+ Dweller - hey Dweller much friends do you have that like the somethings that you like?  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:50 am
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
+ Dweller - hey Dweller much friends do you have that like the somethings that you like?

All my friends roughly like the things I like...erm for example...
My best friend last year, she doesnt listen to Rock music and she doesn't like the darkside etc, but she likes action movies like I do, and she had the same attitude and opinions as me...she wasn't very girly, so she was a bit of a tomboy like me too.
My best friend this year likes the dark stuff, she wears black and loves skulls and vampires and stuff.
My best friend from college didn't like gothic stuff or black like I do, but she liked rock music.

(when I say "best friend"...I don't have one best friend, I have a group of friends...what I mean when I say "my best friend from last year...and my best friend from this year"...I mean that, last year I was at college, this year I'm at university, and so I don't hang around with the same people anymore because we've all moved to different universities, but I still keep in contact with my old friends and we meet up whenever we can.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:26 pm
that awesome whee  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:34 am
smile how about you?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:05 am
hmmm . . . . well i only have few friends. two so far likes anime like i do, one can draw chibi from, the other one can't draw.

i don't remember things very well sweatdrop burning_eyes  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:50 pm
The darkside has cookies.  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items