Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

Reply Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}
Christian Alternatives

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Christian music agonizingly uniform [for the most part]?
  YES!!! I need diversity!
  No. No, it's not.
View Results

saki_hanajima7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:08 pm
So I really, really, really like Maroon 5 [their sound, at least] but I just don't feel right listening to them because their lyrics are either all about sex or full of profanity or both. Same with System of a Down.
I'm really annoyed with the fact that basically all Christian music sounds exactly the same. I'm looking for a band that is different but still good [like Five Iron Frenzy, or The W's, or TobyMac, etc].
Could y'all help???  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:33 pm
there's a band called "flyleaf" that's out there and i like the music (but the singer's voice could be better, i admit) and all the band members are Christian. they aren't necessarily a "Christian Band" but their faith shows in their music. the lyrics are good, is what i mean. look them up on youtube.  

Rainbow Bubbles of Doom

saki_hanajima7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:46 pm
Rainbow Bubbles of Doom
there's a band called "flyleaf" that's out there and i like the music (but the singer's voice could be better, i admit) and all the band members are Christian. they aren't necessarily a "Christian Band" but their faith shows in their music. the lyrics are good, is what i mean. look them up on youtube.

i LOVE Flyleaf  
Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff