Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Fanart xD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bou-Chan11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:22 pm
Hey this is an anime guild so we need this topic!!
User Image
Hope you all like it!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:31 pm
That's a pretty big sketch. Can you make it smaller so we can see it as a whole? Or maybe you want to show us details of your work... sweatdrop Anyway if it does, I can surely see the details and the shadings are appropriate but a lil rough.

I don't really make anime fan arts 'coz I can't copy other's style even if I try to they look like from a different anime series mad . So I just make game fan arts but using anime style (my anime style, that is). And I suck at coloring sad . I don't know how to use coloring materials properly even those crayons and colored pencils. That's why I color my sketches digitally (thank you, photoshop! whee ). Maybe later I will post one of my works but for now feel free to visit my devArt page if you're interested.  

AeZeN

Bou-Chan11

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:07 pm
Ahh!! Oops, soory!! I didn't expect it to be quite that big!!!
I had just got photobucket to work so I didn't know how to make things smaller and stuff! But I do now so I'll start making them smaller!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:02 pm
cool picture, is that your own character? or is it from an anime?  

DN_Daisuke101

Bou-Chan11

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:17 pm
DN_Daisuke101

Um it's from an anime called .Hack!

Okay I've been lazy the past few days and haven't done anything so I'll do a new picture! I don't have any paint programs so I have to use color pencils or a regular pencil to color with!
Here's one from an anime my friend showed me! It's called Gravitation!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:22 pm
LOL I have one more for today!
This is a picture I did about a month or 2 ago but whatever! It's me and a friend of mine's avatar! Our name's are different then they are now. I'm Tenkai4 and kate monsterr is my friend Fayt (the one who showed me Gravitation)
User Image  

Bou-Chan11

AeZeN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:18 am
Toma-Chan0_0
DN_Daisuke101

Okay I've been lazy the past few days and haven't done anything so I'll do a new picture! I don't have any paint programs so I have to use color pencils or a regular pencil to color with!

I heard Open Canvas is a nice basic painting program and its free. You can download it somewhere..I'm not sure just go search in google. And I opened an avi art shop 3 days ago. I might show some of the commissions when it's done~ wink  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:25 pm
AeZeN
Toma-Chan0_0
DN_Daisuke101

I heard Open Canvas is a nice basic painting program and its free. You can download it somewhere..I'm not sure just go search in google. And I opened an avi art shop 3 days ago. I might show some of the commissions when it's done~ wink

Really? I'll be sure to look into when I have time!! Thanks! But until I can do that I'll have to stick to the basics!!  

Bou-Chan11

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:38 pm
This is a good topic idea so it would be greatly appreciated if everyone could resize their pictures before posting them. We don't want the page stretched or people who might unfortunately, still have dial up computers to die. My sympathy to those who do.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:54 pm
Sorry that's kinda my fault. I didn't know how to resize pictures at the time but I do now so I won't let it happen again!!! (or at least I'll try not to..)  

Bou-Chan11

Bou-Chan11

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:02 pm
LOL Okay I either got really bored or really lazy when it was time to do the background for this one.. sweatdrop
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:25 pm
I realize you didn't know that's why I'm mentioning it now.

If you host with imageshack you can resize them, so you might want to edit your first post with the resized image.

Dariram
Crew

Bou-Chan11

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:12 pm
I tried that and it wouldn't let me fix it (on here)
I resized it on photobucket, then I chose to edit on here, erased the image from the comment and put the smaller one in it's place and when I got done it was still big!! D:
My computer doesn't love me!~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:06 am
why won't others post their works?  

AeZeN

Bou-Chan11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:20 am
..I..really don't know. Come on guys I didn't make this topic just for myself!!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff